[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished EoE While is more in sync with the show, I prefer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1477202108013.jpg (1MB, 2616x2626px) Image search: [Google]
1477202108013.jpg
1MB, 2616x2626px
Just finished EoE

While is more in sync with the show, I prefer the normal ending because the Angels just die and everything just ends and Shinji stops being a pussy.

Mankind efforts paid off.
>>
I liked the girl w/blue hair.
>>
>>149031692
Ray?
>>
>>149029661
Both endings are the same
>>
>>149029661
The endings aren't alternate continuities fuckwit.
>>
You do realize that you watched the same events twice, right? 25-26 were Shinji's internal conflict during instrumentality, and EoE was the external, physical conflict and effects of instrumentality.
>>
>>149031692
I liked the red robot.
>>
>>149031692
I liked the penguin, he was cool
>>
>>149029661
>Shinji stops being a pussy
That's why he cries like a little bitch at the end, right?
>>149033491
Wrong.
>>
File: dude vaginas lmao.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
dude vaginas lmao.png
1MB, 1280x738px
But EoE was much deeper tho.
>>
yeah the tv ending is feel-good cheesy shite

eoe ending is horrific and sad and better
>>
>>149034571
After everything the viewer went through (assuming you were invested in some of the main characters) the anime ending was a nice reprieve vs. the insanity that precedes it. EoE isn't the same ending as the series, if I remember correctly Shinji denies instrumentality opting to face his fears.
>>
>>149036815
He denies it in both.
>>
>>149036815
I dunno I thought it was just a clip show with rush-job psychoanalysis, then an AU wanky thing for the fans then suddenly *UPLIFTING MESSAGE, SHINJI TRIES TO ENGAGE WITH OTHERS*. Its neat in a quirky way but not much else imo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.