[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people who say the english dub of this scene was over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: great pain.jpg (58KB, 632x477px) Image search: [Google]
great pain.jpg
58KB, 632x477px
There are people who say the english dub of this scene was over the top. I think that's bullshit. Atem didn't just lose a friend, he lost someone who he has spent LITERALLY every second with, in the same body, for the better part of 4 fucking years. Moreover, it was because of his own mistake. Do you think someone wouldn't be feeling intense pain over that? The english dub hit the nail on the head with this scene.
>>
AIBOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
DRAW
MONSTER CARDO
DRAW
MONSTER CARDO
DRAW
MONSTER CARDO
DRAW
MONSTER CARDO
>>
MIRROR FORCE
>>
>>148990022
The term overkill was made for that scene.
>>
Why is there so much drama all you had to do was play a dumb TCG.
>>
Just watched YGOTAS 71 too, huh Anon?
>>
Is Dan Green the only good thing about the dub?
>>
>>148992820
jonouchi with a brooklyn accent was pretty good too
>>
>>148992820
Pegasus was pretty spot on, honestly. He's just as annoying in japanese.
>>
>>148992870
No joke brooklyn Joey is great. One part that sticks out for me was that shitty filler with Noah or whatever and Joey's fight with the lawyer Johnson. The way Joey would say his name cracked me up.
>>
>>148993179
>Pegasus was pretty spot on, honestly. He's just as awesome in japanese.

FTFY
>>
>>148993317
Yeah, something like that. I honestly have no idea if I love him or hate him.
>>
>>148993179
Actually going from dub Pegasus to Sub Pegasus was kinda unnerving. Like in the dub he's annoying flamboyant guy but the voice actor hams it up so much that he ends up becoming one of the best characters, whereas hearing him in the sub he just sounds so fucking whiny it's almost intolerable.
>>
I like the shadow realm stuff and the distorted voices when someone is evil or possessed
>>
It's fuckin yu-gi-oh. Calm down
>>
Even that faggot littlekuriboh did it better
>>
>>148990002
>>148990020
This. Original was way more dramatic and over the top, but it was great.
>>
>>148992820

Him, Eric Stuart and Wayne Grayson are all great in Yu-Gi-Oh!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.