[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is with this season? Literally half of the anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: 1476099080940.jpg (85KB, 569x542px) Image search: [Google]
1476099080940.jpg
85KB, 569x542px
What the fuck is with this season? Literally half of the anime are fujoshit and chinkshit. Is anime industry really dying? The anime report shows heavy decline for bd/dvd sales, but growth in non-anime related bullshit like pachinko, live-events, music cd's, as well in sales of streaming rights to chinks. Fucking hell. Is this what anime is going to be in future?

Don't get me wrong, there has always been lots of shitty and mediocre anime every season. but for the most part it was due to incompetence or neglect of the people working on it, rather than being deliberately shitty because the audience likes it that way, which is how it is now.
>>
File: 3714.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3714.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
If it isn't fujoshit its yurishit if it isn't yurishit its moeshit.

/a/ always moans about something.
>>
File: 1447625301879.png (4KB, 298x302px) Image search: [Google]
1447625301879.png
4KB, 298x302px
>>148532038
>fujoshit is the only stuff that isn't full of waifus
I'm okay with this.
>>
hi i haven't been trolled in years could you please continue

thanks
>>
Well it's no surprise. The anime they make these days is pure garbage.
Moeshit being the worst.
And more fanservice than it has plot or character development.
>>
Anime is marketed toward faggots and pedophiles only now. That was their mistake.
>>
>>148532162
Japan is at least 60% faggots and pedophiles though.
Faggots and pedos have always been anime's market.
That and CHILDREN.
>>
>>148532187
Someone doesn't watch 90s anime
>>
>>148532091
This. Fujoshit increasing means more fun and less overseen/overused plots.
>>
>No haremshit magic school this season.
They did it for us, /a/.
>>
>>148532187
>Japan is at least 60% faggots and pedophiles though.
That means there isn't a single woman in Japan.
>>
>>148532232
You saw a carefully tailored selection that was created to appeal to westerners, you never saw 90s anime. You're basically a fan of cartoons but think you like anime.
>>
>>148532289
But at what cost?
>>
>increasing amount of anime marketed to a massive demographic (50% of the population, essentally) who spend lots of money
>Is anime industry really dying?
Do you consider the existence of anime not aimed at you the death of the industry? If 'fujoshit' wasn't profitable they wouldn't make it, but they're a viable market like regular otaku are. And no complaints here since fujos have more varied, flexible taste than otaku.
>>
>>148532291
They all belong to the japanese Chad Mcbigdick.
>>
That means that you pedos that don't buy anything only deserve chinkshit while the fujo market is getting its own shows plus what you wouldn't watch because there isn't any pantsu shot anywhere or it's too 'edgy' for you to appreciate it.

In short, you get what you FUCKING deserve.
>>
www.working and hibikek are literally the ONLY good shows this season, i'd say prove me wrong but I know you literally can't
>>
>>148532291
I don't see why. Most pedos are fathers, or mothers.
They reproduce to get easy access to that bootilicious peach fuzz
>>
File: 1991a.jpg (914KB, 1335x2010px) Image search: [Google]
1991a.jpg
914KB, 1335x2010px
>>148532232

You are retarded.
>>
>>148532038

It's the best season in ages.

I'm so glad normalshit crap is dead.
>>
>Show by Rock
>Izetta
>Brave Witches
>Long Raiders
>Girlish Number
>Flip Flappers
>Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
>Drifters
>Wixoss

How fucking retarded must one be to claim that this season is bad?
>>
I think that Re:Zero was so good that it's making all the anime look like shit
>>
>>148532426
Drifters is embarassingly bad
>>
>>148532324
>fujos have more varied, flexible taste than otaku.

You make it sound like if otaku stuff tried to copy the stuff fujos like but only reverse gendered, it would fail

Like female sports show that's not Keijo!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
at least my gundam is safe
get fucked normies
>>
>>148532366
>most pedos are mothers

OH WOW.
How many visit the Phillipines to pay for underage Ladyboys?
>>
Isnt yurishit the most prominent this season?
>>
>>148532702
There are more mother pedos than there are non-father male pedos.
Tens of thousands of males take pedo sex trips, but there are hundreds of thousands of pedomoms.
>>
>>148532675
>normies
Stop using /r9k/ memes. It's normalfag here.
>>
>>148532710
yep. this season is absolutely awful
im only watching about 5 shows and 2 of them are continuation of older shows
everything is sports shit yurishit or fujoshit
fuck all this all girl cast yuribait garbage
fuck all this fujobait shit
>>
Chinese streaming brings in a ton of revenue now and the fujo market is easier to pander to than otaku's and have started by figures so the industry has shifted to meet demand.
>>
>>148532952
>fujo market is easier to pander to than otaku's

What you mean "easier"?

Are you saying otaku are getting more picky?
>>
>>148533006
Pretty much, they have to put effort into adapting LN's now and highschool battle harems stopped selling.
They would rather just adapt a sports manga or make a SoL adaption of a mobage and rake in cash.
>>
>>148532248
fujoshit is awful to watch. Writers have no creativity.
>>
someone is always going to complain, people don't know what they like
>>
>>148532787
I can't understand you.
Are you a faggot? Don't you like cute girls?
Then what's the problem with yurishit and moeshit?
Some of it even has a decent plot. Some of them has heteroshit tier romance. And if you are a faggot then all the fujo and otomeshit is here for you.
>>
>>148532787
>im only watching about 5 shows and 2 of them are continuation of older shows
Then you need to check out more, you retard.
>>
>/a/ talks about being little girls
>now we all prefer anime aimed at middle-aged women

I think we've all just grown up into lonely christmas cakes.
>>
If you think this season is bad anime is not for you stick to the video games /v/.
>>
>>148535958
I only watch anime that's red-pilled, like Naruto
>>
>>148536228
This
>>
File: 1476105699166.png (554KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476105699166.png
554KB, 722x720px
This industry is messed up.
>>
What is this chinkshit anime that we are talking about? I know about To Be Hero. What else is there?
>>
>>148536858
Cheating craft, Trickster, Bloodivores and Soul Buster.
>>
>>148532038
Well, considering chinks are helping a lot on keeping anime alive, they deserve their own anime.
>>
>>148536963
Got it. thanks
>>
>>148535958
i love cute girls but i hate yurishit. im not trying to say im one of those entry level "manime" watchers but if there are no males in the show its unwatchable because its extremely likely to be bait for yurifaggotry
shows like gj-bu are great and unfortunately i dont see many like them because sol is almost always all girl cast
>>148536007
i cant because chinkshit, yurishit, and fujoshit
>>
>>148532038
the three chink shiwa are actually helping with the quality of all tgw ithwr shows, im seeing.less outsourcing overall and it will probably help with all the production problems shows had last season
>>
>>148536963
>Trickster
Now you're just talking out of your ass.
>>
>>148532038
>literally the best season in years
>people still find a way to bitch
>>
>>148536228
>>
>>148535958
And some people prefer a degree of variety. Is it that hard to understand?
>>
>>148536963
>Cheating craft, Trickster, Bloodivores and Soul Buster.
All the shit that I don't watch are chinkshit.
>>
>>148532110
what alien rock have you been living under?
>>
>>148536228
Pretty much this. The people making threads whining about there being nothing good to watch are guaranteed to be crossboarders that only came here for mob or re:zero.
>>
>>148532489
so was Hellsing though
>>
>>148532091
>this is what delusional tumblrinas actually believe
Back to your shithole you go.
>>
>>148532038
This season is fucking great, fuck off.
>>
>>148537465
Stop typing like a retard. Better yet - stop typing.
>>
>>148537556
>a degree of variety
Contrary to what /a/ says, "It seems kind of gay to me" isn't actually a genre, or is "this has cute girls". Things can be fujoshit or moeshit or yurishit or ecchishit or whatever other buzzword you've come up with, and still have variety. e.g. this season we have edgy action shows, quiet dramas, over-the-top fanservice sports-parodies, normal sports shows, mecha, etc. You don't want actual variety, you want things that cater to you specifically.
>>
>>148538104
This.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.