[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ubel Blatt a series worth buying? I know it's heroic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ubel-blatt-446981.jpg (73KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
ubel-blatt-446981.jpg
73KB, 800x1135px
Is Ubel Blatt a series worth buying? I know it's heroic fantasy (which I love) and has plenty of gore and sexual content (which I enjoy too), but I remember an old thread saying it was a poor man's Berserk... Is that criticism justified?

I just want to start a new series since I'm up to date with Berserk, Stravaganza, and Wolfsmund, and this one seems similar enough.
>>
>>148462689
It's not like berserk. MC is fueled by vengeance like Guts but apart from that, it's a different type of manga. If after reading 2 chapters you're not interested you can drop it.
>>
>>148462689
Berserk is a poor's man devilman/violence jack so who the fuck cares?
>>
>>148462689
It's as if Terry Goodkind wrote the plot for a manga. If you can stomach his drivel that is the Sword of Truth series, you can probably stomach Ubel Blatt.
>>
File: ub02_218.png (226KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ub02_218.png
226KB, 840x1200px
>>148462689
I was good when trap mc was fucking bitches and tearing people apart while they were alive. But resurrections of his enemies has ruined everything. Plus plot kinda stuck in a mud and goes nowhere.
>>
>>148462689
Nah. The beginning was good but the middle got so boring that I lost interest and never looked back. Wouldn't recommend dumping money into it.
>>
It's complete shit and the MC is unique little snowflake. I once posted all the stupid shit about him but can't be arsed to do it again.

Also author really really loves drawing shota.
>>
>>148465837
>It's complete shit and the MC is unique little snowflake
you'd be right if you were talking about the beginning only
right before the hiatus the author leveled the playing field, making everyone special little snowflakes which actually ended up ruining and not helping the story
>>
>>148465443
I don't really get where he got his sex god powers when he was underage b& before the betrayal and spent all those lost years trying to get his form under control. Unless it's elven racial trait.
>>
>>148462689
This has a lot of /ss/ in it too didn't it?
>>
>>148463356
>i have no idea what i am talking about, but i'll post anyway
>>
>>148465443
>I was good when trap mc was fucking bitches

This was actually a turn off. There reasons for fucking was just oh wow he's cool and I'm shy. Then they just sit in the background
>>
It's legit good at the beginning. Good action, enjoyable characters, usual shit about corrupt lords and stuff.
The series reaches a peak during the liberation of the city. The pacing then goes awry.

It's absolute shit nowadays. See >>148465944

>"Ho! So you possess the ultimate sword technique? TOO BAD I HAVE THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE THAT I MADE TO BREAK THE ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE"
>>
Dropped this a long time ago, so did MC ever bang the lolis
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.