[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im confused about Berserk, /a/. Please illuminate me. >griffith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 7b1.png (524KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
7b1.png
524KB, 600x568px
Im confused about Berserk, /a/. Please illuminate me.
>griffith uses his kinder egg to become batman
>batman griff rapes casca
>casca gives birth to a blob
>batman griff does something to blob (i don't really remember this part)
>Blob turns into femboi griff

So I'm confused about batman v femboi. Are there two griffiths now? Did batman merge with blob to become femboi? Is femboi just an illusionary skin for batman?

Also, what's the story with the long haired naked kid who kept popping up?

Finally, what the fuck are brainhead and his crew doing? Just chilling in their staircase world?
>>
File: Anal smug.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
Anal smug.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>148435264
>illuminate
Enlighten
>>
>>148435264
Griffith merged with the egg kid, the blob is something else.
>>
>>148435337
The egg kid (Egg Apostle) ate the blob (Casca's child).
>>
>>148435264
I thought the long haired kid was Casca's
>>
>>148435285
>125x124
Is that smug for ants?
>>
>>148435264
Theres a theory that the kid and griffith are the same person but the kid takes control only during full moons.

Kinda makes sense since you only ever see the naked kid during full moons. Others say he is an avatar of the elfking for various reasons.
>>
>>148435264
Don't try to understand it, it's all gone to shit regardless.
>>
>>148436112
What if Griffith is his own dad?
>>
Random question to refresh my memory, Does Casca know it was Griffith that raped her?
>>
>>148437352
If she even knows she was raped, I'm not sure she knows what sex is, what it signifies, results in, or feels like

I'm not sure she has any real mental ability beyond "shiny thing make bright" "food in face hole make full" etc.
>>
>>148437352
She was raped into retardation so it's hard to say what she knows.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.