[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was anyone surprised at her victory? It was fairly obvious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: bestgril.jpg (894KB, 1872x1838px) Image search: [Google]
bestgril.jpg
894KB, 1872x1838px
Why was anyone surprised at her victory? It was fairly obvious even earlier on into the story.
>>
I thought Elsie was going to win.
>>
>>148416880
I was surprised that she even survived desu
>>
>>148417137
this, i thought she would die or disappear or something
>>
She's the girl that mc actually felt bad for right?
>>
>>148416847

I haven't read the manga and I only saw the anime and as soon as I saw her arc I basically knew she would win and there was no way around it. Because the MC said something along the lines of how he thought she had the least character but it turned out she had the most or something like that I don't really remember
>>
>>148417420
She's many thing, she's also the first girl to "win" against Keima, and obvioulsy, the only one to have fell in love with Keima in it's most natural state, without acting.
>>
I wasn't surprised she won because I never even got that far.
The last arc was shit.
>>
>>148416847
If you follow normal anime logic:
1) First girl wins.
2) Tsundere wins.
3) Childhood friend can't win.

It was pretty obvious.
>>
>>148416847
What is she doing RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>148417919
playing with Keimas joystick
>>
>>148417733
But, she's not first girl, as much tsundere as any other girl in the manga, and (somewhat) a childhood friend of Keima.
>>
>>148419066
that is exactly what he meant you moron
>>
>>148419066
That's the point anon. Chihiro was different from the anime norm >>148417733
>>
>>148416847
In a way I was surprised, because I thought author wouldn't have the balls to do this. I was proven wrong and I'm glad he picked Chihiro. Whilst she isn't my personal favourite, it made the most sense for Keima to end up with her.
>>
>>148417459
But so did Haqua
>>
>>148416847
She is the worst girl so obviously the author is going to pick her.
>>
It's not that anyone was surprised, we had people predicting it like a year before the manga ended.

It's more that people were upset that worst girl won. Nobody liked Chihiro and when she won the trolls did their trolling.
>>
>keima even quickly dropped his love for his 2d waifu because of chihiro
It's bullshit
>>
>>148421502
You would have to be gay not to drop 2D for this.
>>
keima is probably going to cheat like he always do.
>>
It was obvious that she was going to win. From all the remaining love interests, only Chihiro was the special snowflake. Everyone else had a connection to the supernatural.
>>
>>148421762
She's still 2D
This is why, while very enjoyable and a pretty great show, TGOK doesn't work as well as an anime
>>
ending was rushed
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.