[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Goku marry Pochawatha? She was the first one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Dragonball-Episode004-600x450.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonball-Episode004-600x450.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
Why didn't Goku marry Pochawatha? She was the first one he touched (excluding Bulma, but she was asleep so she didn't experience it)
>>
>>148408468
>She was the first one he touched
Did you marry the first girl you ever touched?
If you've even touched a girl before.
>>
>Goku was supposed to be 12 hear

Toriyama is the worst hack
>>
Welcome to 4chan a new and exciting social media craze. Lurk for 5 minutes before posting. Minimum 3 minutes. That's about how long it would take a literate person to learn what the catalog is after reading the Rules and FAQ.
>>
>>148408468
He was dumb child.
>>
>>148411707
>was
>>
>>148408468
She's Oolong's used goods.
>>
>>148411969
Well he's a dumb adult now. At least temporally.
>>
It's only her that was ruined for marriage. It works different for boys.
>>
>>148408468
Copyright issues
>>
File: 1470898670964.png (907KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470898670964.png
907KB, 1280x720px
>>148408468
Goku is LITERALLY retarded, as expressed by the fact that he forgot how to do basic math and forgot the most important factor to the success of his team's plan while traveling to the future. Being the retard he is, of course he would marry worst girl. Marrying someone who is halfway decent as a wife would mean Goku would be anything other than a total retard, and we can't have now can we?
>Inb4 "B-But Goku did some smart things in his fight with..."
Overruled by Super, and Super is canon.
>>
>>148412444
Last time Goku wasn't a complete retard was in the original DB series, before he grew up.
>>
He's from race of pure warriors and he hit his head really hard as child, most likely suffering from brain damage. Yes, he's an idiot.
>>
>>148408468
I would have gone with Suno, but that's just me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.