[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a child is worshipping mecha/action fighting anime. Being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Working_Employees.png (532KB, 670x472px) Image search: [Google]
Working_Employees.png
532KB, 670x472px
Being a child is worshipping mecha/action fighting anime.
Being an adult is realizing Slice of Life makes more sense.
>>
Stages Of An Anime Fan

Stage 1: Is introduced to a popular, entry-level anime film such as Akira or Ghost in the Shell by a friend. Proceeds to explore the most famous anime films such as the above, Ghibli movies, etc.

Stage 2: Discovers shonen series, likely Bleach on Adult Swim. Briefly becomes an IRL version of Rikka from Chuunibyou. Does not yet understand why /a/ trolls shonenshit threads. Will hate self for the rest of his natural life for this brief phase.

Stage 3: Mature / deepfag phase. Once he begins to realize shonenshit is shit, begins to seek out “deep” and critically acclaimed anime such as Tatami Galaxy, Evangelion, Lain, etc. Starts debating the meaning of these anime on /a/, as well as starts trolling shonenshit threads, suddenly feeling superior to the plebes in said threads.

Stage 4: Moefag, the final phase. Decides to try a moe series which /a/ seems to love, such as Aria, or more recently Non Non Biyori, etc… justifying it to self as for “purely academic reasons,” e.g. so they can troll or shittalk these series with an informed viewpoint. Ends up discovering that nothing is more peaceful, relaxing, and enjoyable than watching cute girls doing cute things. Ends up realizing that all “deep and mature” anime are actually pretentious bullshit.
>>
>>148371236
Once you realise that japs can't write deep or meaningful stories to save their lives you end up watching stuff that was made to be enjoyable without much of a plot.
>>
>>148371283
>ghost in the shell
>akira
>entry level
I know this is a troll post, but still.
Also, moe a shit.
>>
>>148371236
Here's my response: COMFY MY ASS.
>>
File: 1470537361973.png (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470537361973.png
152KB, 500x500px
Being a child is worshipping grimdark. Being an adult is realizing moeshit makes more sense.
>>
>>148373179
That's all true though /v/ermin
>>
>>148371283
Just wait until you discover Anime shorts.

The final form of excellency.
>>
>>148371283
>Stage 1: Normalfag fell for the Anime meme.

>Stage 2: Total pleb is seriously craving for attention so he proceeds to sperg out to everyone how much he likes Chinese Cartoons.

>Stage 3: Insecure fag tries to justify his shit taste by pretending his bland entertainment is DEEP while actual academics don't consider it relevant enough to even make fun of it.

>Stage 4: NEET finally realizes he failed at life and since he isn't getting any relationships with other human beings any time soon, he decides to keep feeding his mental illness with soulless escapism.

FTFY.
>>
>>148373543
This hit too close to home, thanks for nothing
>>
>>148371283
Aria is not moe. You are just making a fool out of yourself right now.
>>
>>148371236
Why do you formulate your opinions like that? Are you insecure?
>>
>>148373179
Entry level isn't about quality though.

>>148371236
Being an adult is when you stop giving a shit what anons think about your tastes.
>>
>>148371236
>>
>>148373179
I mean they are literally entry level.
>>
>>148375893
>Being an adult is when you stop giving a shit what anons think about your tastes.
This.
>>
File: maken-ki-review-7-600x337.png (99KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
maken-ki-review-7-600x337.png
99KB, 600x337px
>>148371236
Being a child is watching shit like Maken-ki, getting a boner and wishing you had a Harem of big titties like those.

Being a boy is pretending to be smart and pretending to have absolute perfect taste and saying how you hate ecchi shit like Maken-ki.

Being a grown man is accepting your taste and learning that Himegami is your one true Godess and you need nothing else.
>>
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/148344564/#148344564
>>
Why do you keep making these threads? Just watch what you like and stop giving a fuck.
>>
File: donovan-small.jpg (62KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
donovan-small.jpg
62KB, 200x200px
>>148371283
>tfw I watch all 4 kinds of anime and I don't give a fuck about labels
>>
>>148371283
This is wong. I at stage 4 since the beginning.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.