[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand the appeal of slutty characters, /a/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1393052410479.jpg (48KB, 396x353px) Image search: [Google]
1393052410479.jpg
48KB, 396x353px
I don't understand the appeal of slutty characters, /a/. Why would anybody like something so impure and dirty?
>>
File: 1476070367146.png (167KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1476070367146.png
167KB, 348x342px
people want sex... Not everyone is looking for a bride with child bearing hips
>>
If they actually enjoy dick they might be more receptive to it.

It's a point where if you can't get the pure girl you settle with mating with the bicycle.
>>
>>148368926
some folks like a girl with experience in order to show them the ropes when it comes to the physical stuff that's all.
>>
Pure girls are boring. I want a woman who can ride me for hours and use me like a meat dildo. Is that so bad?

But I don't like them always acting so overtly slutty. They have to be sluts but look and act pure.
>>
>>148368926
Some men are terrible and have no taste.
>>
Pure virginal maidens are boring

Used goods are best goods
>>
File: Anna a cute.jpg (82KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anna a cute.jpg
82KB, 1279x720px
>>148368926
They know what they want
>>
>>148369198
You don't need to be a slut to have experience.

>>148369308
>They have to be sluts but look and act pure.

You you want a unicorn?
>>
>>148368926
Cinnamon rolls get boring if that's all they are, drunk cakes are where it's at.

I don't need someone worshipping every shit I take also. I mean nothing wrong with loveing someone, but calm down, so many pure characters are like that. I like friendly banter and thinking for yourself. I just don't find anything special about purity.
>>
File: my dick is destroyed.jpg (59KB, 568x960px) Image search: [Google]
my dick is destroyed.jpg
59KB, 568x960px
>>148368926
So, OP tell me do you like the "slutty pure characters"?
Pic related
>>
>>148368926
Sex isn't dirty or impure for most people. You're just a pervert.
>>
>>148370382

>You you want a unicorn?

You can't even type and I know several of those girls. One fucked six guys at a party.
>>
Lewd girls are cute, it's kind of endearing in a way. It's mysterious, I don't know why.
>>
Sluts are the reason humans survived from the brink of extinction in that giant volcanic event a few tens of thousands of years ago.
>>
People who fetishize purity are usually the same idiots who treat the character as if it were there's and any hint to the contrary is a threat.

Fuck those people.
>>
>>148368926
>Why would anybody like something so impure and dirty?
The human race is full of scum.
>>
>>148371628
So, people who have a sense of empathy and care about something enough to want to protect them? With the huge amount of shitty single mother parents out there, those anons should be viewed upon with respect instead of mockery, you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>148368926
to cum better
>>
Why would anybody namefag?
>>
>>148372238
I was referring to people who want to ensure the chastity of a character only because they see themselves as the only one who is entitled to take it. That kind of scum is ruining anime.

Slutty girls are golden as long as the aren't irresponsible with it. But, this is escapism anyway. Who cares?
>>
File: 1473390148424.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473390148424.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>148368926

That's what homo says
>>
Only fat neckbeard virgin autists care about MUH PURE WAIFU
>>
>>148368926
or else hand holding meme wouldn't have a lick of sense
>>
Normalfags have their standard of moral. They lust after normal things like sex and sluts.

Anyone that does this are still normalfags.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.