[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, it sort of sucks that Naruto get's to be hokage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 526
Thread images: 98

You know, it sort of sucks that Naruto get's to be hokage and Hinata his wife, the former heiress of the hyuga clan, absolute badass get's to be...a housewife.

Really couldn't they at least make her the leader of her own clan? It really sucks that she trained so much to end up doing house chores
>>
>>148345412
I know. I mean, its fucking 2016! Do these writers live in the stone age!
>>
>>148345475
I know my post sounds extremely tumblr-ish , it's just that I don't fucking get >>148345475
why the plot of her being the heiress didn't go anywhere
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
File: Uzumaki.Family.full.1807733.jpg (723KB, 672x600px) Image search: [Google]
Uzumaki.Family.full.1807733.jpg
723KB, 672x600px
>>148345412
That would be stupid, she never gave a fuck about that. Her dream was getting Naruto's dick and she achieved that.
>>
>>148346014
Naruto was her inspiration to be a better ninja, why the hell would you want to be a ninja only to end up as a housewife?
>>
>>148346104
Being a ninja was a job. Easy question, why women chose their kid over their job?
>>
I don't see any problem, that's what women exist for in the first place, anon.
>>
File: aftermath of any Hinata fight.png (24KB, 172x375px) Image search: [Google]
aftermath of any Hinata fight.png
24KB, 172x375px
>>148345412
>absolute badass
>>
>>148345412
Or she just decided to raise the children before getting back into action... who knows
>>
Because that job should have went to the most realist character in Naruto, Neji. However because he is now dead no one even wants to see or even hear about the Hyuuga clan and I don't blame them.
>>
>>148345412
But that's where women are happiest. They exist solely to look after children and make sandwiches for their owner.
>>
>>148346837
Didn't Naruto say he was going to change the clan? Maybe he did away with the feudal age traditions, starting with the inbreeding. Maybe they're no longer an Uchiha tier autist clan now, hence no need for a clan head. Based Hinata's dad should probably still be alive by Boruto's time too.

Maybe Hinata will go being a ninja again, when the daughter becomes of age. How old is she now? 7? That's still too small to leave her alone.
>>
>>148346104
Being a ninja is awful and probably doesn't even pay much once Godruto becomes Hokage.
>>
>>148345412
>holding an arbitrary position of power for the sake of being "progressive" is more important than raising your children properly
>>>/reddit/
>>
How can she even be the head of her clan when she changed her last name and she is giving birth to members of another clan?
>>
>>148346837
The way it should have been was getting rid of the curse seal first then making neji clan head with best girl tenten as his waifu.
>>
>>148345412
Fuck off tumblr
>>
>Hinata now looks like a 40+ years old obasama.
picked up
>>
>>148347559
It's not tumblr, it's just a waifufag that was under the delusion that there was more to his waifu than wanting to choke on her husbando's dick for the rest of her life.
>>
>>148345412
Why? Hinata doesn't want that. She just wants to be with Naruto. She got what she wanted and she's happy as hell. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>148345412
Why would she usurp a position she never wanted? Hinata wants to be a Naruto's wife and she got what she wanted. Hanabi wants to be leader and she got what she wanted.
>>
>>148347324
What
>>
>>148348354

My personal headcanon is that with her being the Hokage's wife, Hinata is Naruto's top liaison to the Hyuuga clan; she often speaks to her sister Hanabi, who is now the current head of the clan, to keep tabs on the on-goings with the clan.
>>
What was moot thinking for allowing shit OPs like this?
>>
>>148345412
>...
Narutards truly are tumblrtards.
>>
File: 1235848508374.jpg (88KB, 712x800px) Image search: [Google]
1235848508374.jpg
88KB, 712x800px
>>148345412
>>
File: 002.jpg (67KB, 635x699px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
67KB, 635x699px
>>148345412
Do you even read this damn series, or you just complain about stuff you don't known a damn thing about?

Hinata would never be the Hyuuga Clan's leader, she was deemed inferior to Hanabi early on, and even when Hiashi started noticing Hinata was trying to get better without his support, he still had Hanabi as his final choice, all he did was be happy Hinata found her resolve and got stronger on her own.

Naruto's world follows the tradional marriage of old that Japan stick to this day, when a woman marries she leaves her family to become a part of her husband's family, so even if Hinata was still elegible for becoming the Hyuuga's Head, she would have to choose Naruto or her position.
>>
>>148348911
That makes no sense given their personalities, though.
>>
>>148345412
There is nothing wrong with being a housewife. Stop buying into Jewish brainwashing.
>>
>>148345412
How retarded can you be? The clan lost it's purpose the moment the moon people got annihilated.

Why would you keep playing ninja, which could cost you your life, when you're already rich?

Most people don't get a career because they want to, they have to because they want the money to live a specific lifestyle. If you have the money, there's no reason to do it anymore.
>>
>>148345412
I always found the whole housewife thing in Naruto weird. Hinata wasn't the first.
>>
>>148349323
>Hinata would never be the Hyuuga Clan's leader, she was deemed inferior to Hanabi early on, and even when Hiashi started noticing Hinata was trying to get better without his support, he still had Hanabi as his final choice

Exactly, this seemed like it would lead to something later on , like hinata being assigned as head of the clan and refusing it, or something like that, but nothing ever came out of it.
>>
>>148351049
It's not like her clan even mattered after Neji stopped being Nedgy
>>
>>148349604
>Why would you keep playing ninja, which could cost you your life, when you're already rich?

Because that's all you know what to do?
>>
Whose happier? Hinata or Orihime? I say Orihime, Boruto's a little shit compared to Kazui
>>
After watching the last few episodes, I can see where the fujoshits were coming from. The last episode had more the faggotry than any other shonen anime I've seen, save for Owari no Seraph. And I loved every minute of it.
>>
>>148352317
Since Naruto keeps going, Hinata has to keep dealing with a ton of life-threatening situations and drama as her husband and children keep getting caught up in absurd, convoluted situations that aim to destroy them. Orihime gets a nice comfortable life running a clinic with her friends and loved one.
>>
>>148345536
>>148345412
>>148347031
>>148346771
>>148351044
1. Giving up your career to raise children is admirable.
2. Hanabi was the heiress, not Naruto.
>>
File: nardo.png (403KB, 683x589px) Image search: [Google]
nardo.png
403KB, 683x589px
>>148352497
The manga had plenty of faggotry as well. And it was by far the relationship with most focus for better or worse.
>>
>>148345536
>it's just that I don't fucking get why the plot of her being the heiress didn't go anywhere
What plot? There was no such plot to begin with.
>>
>>148352638
She might have to protect her son's chasity from his christmas cake brocon aunts.
>>
>>148352821
It doesn't help that the Boruto movie was a thinly veiled SN circlejerk, with Nardo and Sauce still being gay for each other, Boruto wanting to fuck Sauce, Sarada wanting to fuck Nardo and finally Boruto and Sarada blatantly wanting to jump each other's bones.
>>
>>148352317
Orihime has to constantly watch out for Yuzu trying to NTR' her husband and fuck her son.
>>
>>148353106
All she has to do is find an Ichigo lookalike for Yuzu to date and she will be satisfied.
>>
1. Hanabi was the heiress, Hinata was passed over a long time ago.
2. You can be a ninja anytime but your kids will only be small once. Raising them properly is more important than being a ninja right now.
3. Naruto is hokage. Naturally, he is very busy. If she's busy all day too, the kids will be more messed up than Boruto already is.
4. She is happy with her life and that's what's important.
>>
File: Boruto Calendar 7.png (576KB, 640x885px) Image search: [Google]
Boruto Calendar 7.png
576KB, 640x885px
>>148353460
It was to be expected since Kishi wrote that movie
>>
>>148353460
To be honest, Naruto wouldn't be have as sufferable to read through at times without the gayness. I still remember those boring ass Hashirama-Madara skipping rocks flashbacks. Cracking gay jokes at stuff like that was a blessing.
>>
>>148353541
>that look between salad and bolt
Man it's like they know they are going to fuck in the future.
>>
I think you're forgetting that, it's a time of peace now, why would she still be a ninja when there's no missions? Everyone went civillian, she did too.

She has little kids to raise.

And I guess she's an Uzumaki now, because as it turned out Hyuuga is the lesser clan. She can't be a leader because, she's not Hyuuga anymore.
>>
>>148352497
Naruto and Sauce's relationship was the worst and most forced representation of a friendship I've seen in any medium. Thematically (at least in part 2). It was supposed to be msot important bond in the manga, yet to this day there's not a single reason why these two should be frineds, other than the plot demanding it.
>>
>>148345536
Did you even watch the show? Hanabi took the throne off Hinata when they were like before 10 years old.
>>
>>148353845
Exactly , she should had taken it back
>>
>>148353530
I want to emphasize on "you can be a ninja anytime". This is where things are much different for Hinata from IRL people. If you take a couple of years off to take care of children, your career path is disturbed, and you may find it difficult to pick up where you left off or even just to find a job. But in Konoha where everyone knows everybody and your competence can be easily assessed through a round of fights, getting back into career is a piece of cake.
>>
>>148354083
She's not an asshole and loves her sister, even if Hanabi offers she won't accept it. What's done is done.
>>
>>148354083
Why? It was literally never in the entire series a goal or concern for her if she had the title or not. All she cared about was getting strong for the Naruto-kun dick and being worthy of being called a Hyuuga, have her father be proud of her. Fucking waifufag. Go read some fanfiction or something.
>>
>>148354083
Why? She's not Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>148354552
It was more of wanting to be strong so she could be worth of Naruto, she never really cared much about her dick family.
>>
Hinata was created to be the MC's breeding mare, is it really so surprising she doesn't have any relevance outside that?
>>
>>148353741
sauce also seems aware and tacitly supporting it because it's a way for him to vicariously be with his husbando through their kids but nardo is completely oblivious
>>
>>148354694
>implying she's not aspiring to the most noble thing a woman can do on this earth
>>
>>148354697
>implying Nardo hasn't been planning their wedding ever since he found out that Sasuke had a girl
>>
>>148354694
That is literally not a bad thing, do you think this is tumblr or something?. For all the bullshit on his stories, kishimoto at least knows tha muh stronk independent womyn is a giant meme.
>>
File: p.jpg (144KB, 670x1100px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
144KB, 670x1100px
Hinata was raised by an emotionally distant, borderline abusive father. All she wants in life is to have a happy, loving family. She's giving her children the things she never got growing up.
>>
>>148345412
Being a housewife is actually considered to be very important in nipland, plus with Naruto in office someone needs to take care of the children.

She seems happy with what she has so why do you feel like that's not enough?

I'd kill to be in her position
>>
>>148353530
>>148354416
The only proper posts and people wouldn't get it, everyone is a fucking Ninja, just because she CAN be a housewife now, doesn't make that her main occupation. A vital mission and the kids get dropped at a hat.
>>
File: 15.jpg (807KB, 903x1300px)
15.jpg
807KB, 903x1300px
>>148357313
>>148354416
>>148353530
It's actually the opposite.

Iruka is probably barely 40 here, and he's clearly retired. Keep in mind that was a chuunin, just like Hinata.

Being a ninja is like being a soldier. Your body doesn't last forever. You're generally not going to be out completing missions when you pass middle age.
>>
>>148357842
>You're generally not going to be out completing missions when you pass middle age.

This. Ninja are supposed to be able to give their lives at a moments notice. Why would Hinata ever go on any missions now that she has a family to look after? Also having his wife under his command would constitute a huge conflict of interest for Naruto.
>>
>>148357842
Well, she is still a chunnin. So either she retired as soon as she hooked up with Naruto or she is fodder tier.
>>
>>148355364
Where did I say it was a bad thing?
>>
>>148358328
Hinata has always been fodder tier. Her being retired is probably better for everyone since she is kind of a liability on the battlefield.
>>
>>148357842
Iruka is still based as fuck after all those years
>>
>>148358872
It's very difficult to know where hinata (or most of the rookies for that matter) stand in an theoretical power scale by the end of the story. Since the only times she got to fight one v one were against pain (someone well above kage level) and Neji (who at the time was definitely top five in the chunin exams and had a counter for her style),so she was definitely outmatched. I'd say she's above average just by virtue of the Hyuga haxed skillset, but if you were to make a distinction based on characters with the power to actually impact the major conflicts in the story (meaning basically kage tier and above) and the rest, then she is definitely fodder, but then again so woul be 95% of the cast.
>>
Hmanga with cute daughter when
>>
File: Manabu_Akado.png (373KB, 344x531px) Image search: [Google]
Manabu_Akado.png
373KB, 344x531px
>>148360291
She's pretty good for making chuunin at such a young age. You can't forget that a lot of ninja never make it past genin (Sakura's parents; Guy's father; this loser). And she still has Byakugan and Juuken.

I'd say she's one of the strongest chuunin in any of the villages, although, as you said, that's not saying much in the scheme of things.
>>
>>148360532
Everyone in her class made chunnin at the same age except for Shikamaru who did it earlier
>>
>>148345475
Welcome to every single female in shounen.
>>
>>148345412
Kunoichi only receive 77% as many shurikens as their male counterparts.
>>
File: 1474699901769.png (277KB, 500x732px) Image search: [Google]
1474699901769.png
277KB, 500x732px
>>148360532
Looking at that pic makes me sad remembering old Naruto.

>tfw if Kakashi had a child they would've been a Jonin by now.
>>
>>148360579
Different anon, but name me a single noteworthy chunin in the story besides naruto's gang.It's obvious the had to be promoted for story reasons, how else do you think ten ten made to chunin despite having zero feats?. But at the same time, if you think about it this group performed far better than pretty much all the jounins excluding a few examples during the war.In fact it would be pretty interesting if the rookies were to fight among themselves league style (excluding naruto and sasuke of course), and see where each of them stand.
>>
>>148360770
Underrated post.
>>
>>148360930
Did anyone of the fodder Konoha kids did anything noteworthy in the war besides Chouji beating zombie Asuma?
>>
>>148345536
>why the plot of her being the heiress didn't go anywhere
Because she would have been a shitty clan leader, so her dad gave the job to her little sister like he had been planning. Hinatas definitely happier being a housewife than she would be being a clan leader too.
>>
File: kissmanga.png (983KB, 636x978px) Image search: [Google]
kissmanga.png
983KB, 636x978px
>>148360579
>Everyone in her class made chunnin at the same age except for Shikamaru who did it earlier
No, they didn't. Most of her class probably never made genin, let alone chuunin.
>>
>>148360718
Kek
>>
>>148345412
Maybe that's what she wanted?
>>
I got cancer
>>
>>148345412
>Hinata
>badass

She's shittier than Sakura. Only good for the tits.
>>
File: hinata-slaps-naruto.jpg (153KB, 732x566px) Image search: [Google]
hinata-slaps-naruto.jpg
153KB, 732x566px
>>148361716
She saved Naruto's life in the Pain Arc, and his morale in the War Arc.
>>
>>148361187
Off the top of my head (excluding team 7):
>Everyone fought agains fodder white zetsu (not all that important but still counts)
>Hinata and Ino saved naruto from the first Juubi blast.
>shikamaru came up with a scheme to slow down the juubi that involved the entire alliance
>Ino basically served as the telepathic communication link of the shinobi alliance, which allowed shikamatu to relay said plans.
>Shouji vs zombie azuma.
>Neji saves naruto and hinata from being kebab
>Hinata helped naruto overcome dispair after obito killed neji and blah blah blah..later she fixed naruto's dislocated shoulder.
>Lee split zombie madara in half with a kick (innefectual but awesome).
>Everyone vs fodder juubi spawn.
>That one gay nakama punch that naruto defeated obito with.
So as you can see, is not that they were completely useless, they could have done much more, but they did a better job than most of the junins in the fianl battle, whic makes very little sense in-universe.
>>
>>148362052
I also recall Shino helping out with his clan's bug jamming thing.
>>
>>148361716
Didn't she get a huge power up in the movie?
>>
>>148362883
No. It was revealed that she's a descendant of Hamura, but she didn't really gain any new abilities or anything like that.
>>
Only Christmas cakes have careers on the narutoverse and they tend to be bitter about it they'd exchange it for being a housewife without second thoughts. You know, Japan
>>
>>148362883
Nobody knows what that was about. does it only work specifically against that weapon thing?, or against Ootsotsukis?, does it increase her base stats? etc. All we know is that she was able to replenish naruto's chakra, and even then who knows to what degree.
>>
>>148353796
You don't need a reason to be friends. Besides, they both were raised lonely and friendless, and even though Sasuke became Edgelord and Naruto became Special Snowflake Foxman, they were still pretty similar. It's not that there was no reason for them to be friends, it's just that they're both fucking retards.
>>
>>148345412
>absolute badass get's to be...a housewife.
>absolute badass

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>148360532
Sakura's parents are not canon.
>>
>>148363169
RtN is not canon, but Sakura's parents were designed by Kishimoto.
>>
>>148362883
Not really, it was just a one-off thing for that movie and since Kishi didn't write The LAST it was just never brought up again.

She almost got murdered in BORUTO the movie(and kinda ruined Naruto's plan), but Sakura saved her.
>>
>>148363230
And so were pretty much all filler characters in Naruto and basically 90% of anime that has filler arcs, that doesn't make them canon now does it? I mean, maybe the designs are canon but them being genin or even ninja to begin with only happens in the anime/movie
>>
>>148363261
>>148363064
>>148362883
What are you guys even referring to? The Last is canon, but Hinata doesn't get any power ups in the movie. She was the only one who could attack the weapon, because you needed the right chakra type, but she still wasn't strong enough to break it without Naruto's help.
>>
>>148363068
You need a reason storywise, or else it comes up as this clusterfuck, with the audience wondering during the entirety of part 2 why does naruto goes to such lenghts for this fucker he barely knows, or quite simply not caring about their bond.
>>
>>148355364
Not a hinatafag, but I don't care about women being stronk because of some tumblr meme, it's because I find it cool, hot, and I can't have a strong bond with someone who doesn't share the same interests, or at least has a similar personality and outlook, as me. My soulmate, or waifu, would also be my best friend. I just couldn't commit to a romantic relationship if it wasn't my strongest bond on every level, besides those of mentor/apprentice, although that would be pretty cool too.

I find the housewife type to be boring, all that's goof for is fucking and being fed by, and I might as well just have a soulless fuckdoll if that's how shallow the relationship is going to be.

And all this is just what I want out of a fictional character, not a real person, ever, because my waifu could never be real. My biggest struggle is that I already have an idea of what I want my waifu to be like, which means I might not ever find the person who fits that description.

I'm long winded as fuck, but what I mean is that I find girls who do nothing interesting, boring, and I can't care about a boring person.
>>
>>148363419
Not your blog. Fuck off.
>>
>>148363366
The Last is canon, but it wasn't written by Kishi so a lot of what happens there is basically the guy that wrote the movie telling side-story that complements the main canon
>>
>>148363373
>You need a reason storywise
Did you not watch part 1? They grew up in similarly shitty situations and spent a lot of time together on dangerous missions. You know that thing about people where they bond when facing a challenge/life threatening situation together? It's something like that.

I could be wrong, but they spent most of their time in school as kids fighting together, which formed a weird sort of bond between them because they were both fucked in the head from their childhoods, or some shit.
>>
>>148363527
I'm just trying to explain that a lot of people like me find women who do cool shit to be hot.
>>
>>148363625

Women belong in the kitchen.
>>
>>148363573
That is mostly a retcon, when the character were introduced there was no indication that their relationship went that far back, there was never really a line in which sasuke said anything about how he felt over his ''friendship'' with naruto during the entirety of the manga's second half until his monologue after their final duel. Team seven as a unit lasted only a few months, during which the only instance of team bonding happened during the bridge mission.
>>
>>148363419
>Muh soulmate
I want reddit to leave.
>>
>>148357842
Kakashi is older than Iruka and that fucker was jumping all over the place saving people in Boruto.
>>
>>148357842
Look at Hiruzen. He was able to take on three (3) Kage-level opponents at once.
>>
File: Love.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Love.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>148363910
Did you skip the Sasuke Retrieval Arc? All that stuff comes from there, not Part II.

>seal of reconciliation
Sasuke Retrieval Arc

>scene at the pier
Sasuke Retrieval Arc

>Sasuke considering Naruto his best friend
Sasuke Retrieval Arc

>Naruto being happy as a child when he heard there was someone else alone like him
Sasuke Retrieval Arc

>Naruto considering Sasuke a brother
Sasuke Retrieval Arc
>>
>>148360291
Databook states Hinata is stronger than Neji before he dies. That'd make her Jonin tier.

Just a reminder that Naruto, a Genin, was a Kage level shinobi. Rank means as much as power levels do in Dragonball.
>>
>>148364091
>>148364132
Hiruzen retired before he was 52, and Kakashi was considered an "old timer" by the time he was 46.
>>
>>148345412
>absolute badass
She never did anything important except motivate others, it's past time she embraced that fact
>>
>>148364265
>Databook states Hinata is stronger than Neji before he dies.
Does it seriously say that? What the hell happened to Neji?
>>
>>148364352
He died. Kinda hard to get stronger after that, unless your name is goku.
>>
>>148364352
>Does it seriously say that?
Yes. It's the fourth databook.
Naruto is also faster than light in Six Paths Mode
>What the hell happened to Neji?
He died
But, seriously speaking, Neji didn't fall off. Hinata couldn't do Sixty Four Palms as early as Neji could, so she created her own technique - The Twin Lion Fists (which is really underrated). She trained enough that her Air Vacuum Wall matched Neji's in strength and then she learned Sixty Four Palms.
>>
File: 97fcf843775d3bf7d126b6cfc58fa0b2.jpg (342KB, 852x1100px) Image search: [Google]
97fcf843775d3bf7d126b6cfc58fa0b2.jpg
342KB, 852x1100px
>>148364523
>He died. Kinda hard to get stronger after that.
>Databook states she got stronger BEFORE Neji's death

Nice try.
>>
>>148364634
Unless the databook specifically compares neji and hinata DURING the war, then the logical assumption to make is that current (adult) Hinata is as strong as Teen Neji, which is not that hard to believe.
>>
>>148364596
>which is really underrated
How can you even rate an attack that has never done anything?
>>
>>148364265
Isn't that the same databook that says that war arc Sakura is on the same level as Kyubi Naruto and EMS Sasuke?
>>
>>148364796
Not the same anon, but probably the fact that she came up with a technique on her own.
>>
>>148364928
So?
>>
>>148364779
>Unless the databook specifically compares neji and hinata DURING the war
It does. It's when he collapses from overusing his Byakugan in Chapter 540.
>>
>>148364928
No, she didn't. It's a main family technique
>>
>>148364842
Databooks are mostly non-canon bullshit, but that doesn't mean that things like adult Lee/Hinata/Kiba/Shouji/shino being stronger than teen Neji is outside of the realm of possibility. Whereas things like war sakura being that strong is straight-up fanfiction.
>>
>>148364981
I'm the anon that said she created it and I stand corrected. However, it's a technique taught to the main branch, just like Sixty Four Palms, but her father neglected to train her, meaning Hinata learned the technique on her own and was able to combine it with Sixty Four Palms, both of which require a lot of chakra control.
>>
>>148365087
>mostly
No, anon. There's some hyperbole here and there, but a lot of it is backed up by the manga.
>>
>>148365124
I doubt that her dad was still the same dick after the whole Nedgy thing
>>
>>148345412
>Really couldn't they at least make her the leader of her own clan? It really sucks that she trained so much to end up doing house chores

Hinata sucks over all but this is what people wanted because of self fullfillment. the turd cherry on the big shit cake that was the naruto post pain show.
>>
>>148364265
That's either an insult to Neji or it's prof that he didn't progress at all after part 1 because we see Hinata getting wrecked by some fodder Zetsu in the war arc and her greatest feat is learning a technique that Neji taught to himself at age 12.
>>
>>148364955
>>148364981
I was trying to make sense of anothers anon's post. Personally, I wouldn't comment on a technique which effects nobody knows, but the Hyuga style in general is actually one of the most effective ones in the naruto verse (at least conceptually), and Kishi should have showcased it more.
>>
>>148364352
>Hinata
>stronger than Neji
>ever

lmao

Kishi really piled on the wank for her at the end for her retarded fanboys. Neji was an infinitely better character than her and he was literally killed so Naruto would notice Hinata. I really don't give a shit about Kishimoto and his retarded decisions when it comes to Hinata.
>>
File: hinata gets BTFO.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
hinata gets BTFO.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>148355541
>borderline abusive fathe
I dont think so, you are making shit up according to your head canon. We never saw her parents abusing her.
fucking pleb.

>>148362030
>She saved Naruto's life in the Pain Arc,
No she didnt, she fucking failed and got rekt.
Yondaime hokage and the kyubbi saved him.

Also in the war arc she was thinking more about getting laid that on her cousint that had just died and was there lying cold in front of her. Garbage character.
>>
>>148365166
So Amaterasu being as hot as the sun is backed up with manga evidence?
>>
>>148365087
Tsunade was said to be on the same level as her teammates but we know that's bullshit if we go buy techniques/powerlevel.

You're forgetting the fact that with characters like Tsunade and Sakura, they are also accounting for the healing abilities and such as well. Not to mention, participation and base powerlevel instead of what they actually did or didn't do.

Sakura punched Kaguya in the face, saved Sasuke with Obito and created an opening for Sasuke and Naruto during the war by using her body as bait.

She's the support medic and a good one at that. You can't compare it to hax fighters like Naruto and Sasuke who just whip out infinite chakra and techniques and BTFO the enemy because her role in battle is not and never was the same as theirs as a fighter/medic.

She's definitely not on their level when it comes to techniques, but in pure taijutsu with her super strength it only takes one punch to win. If she can land it that is.

Point is, Sakura plays a different role in battle than the other two and when it comes to playing her role, she did it just as well as they did theirs.
>>
>>148360532
Jokes on them. This guy's probably still alive because he was too shit to get sent to the front lines in the war against Madara fucking Uchiha and the teleporting turbocuck
>>
>>148365644
For real. Retarded fucking ninja not just failing their tests on purpose so they can live the easy civilian life.
>>
>>148365323
>I dont think so, you are making shit up according to your head canon. We never saw her parents abusing her.
>fucking pleb.
The manga page proves you wrong, shitposter.

>No she didnt, she fucking failed and got rekt.
>rekt
Fuck off back to lebbit.

If she didn't save Naruto, Pain would have knocked him out, taken the ninetails, and Naruto would be dead.
>>
>>148365323
I was about to comment on a naruto thread being mostly civil, somewhat reasoned,and above all devoid of shipping bullshit, an then the sakurafag cancer had to appear with his facebook level faggotry, now watch as the thread inevitably derails unless you ignore this insecure imbecile.
>>
>>148365644
>implying Naruto wouldn't just Jesus wish him back to life anyway
>>
>>148365644
The genin must have been sent to war as well unless Konoha has a supply of 16 thousand chunnin and jonin
>>
>>148363850
This. They can do cool shit while baking cookies
>>
>>148365738
Wouldn't the fox have chimped out as a survival mechanism like it did when Sasuke stabbed Naruto in the chest?
>>
>>148345412
She had one badass moment in the series and it was getting killed by Pain. Being a housewife is the best possible outcome for her. She was never an aggressive cunt like Sakura and she just wants a loving environment. Having cute kids and a good husband who has respect and, I assume, money, is living the dream.
>>
>>148365738
>daddy likes my little sister better!
>abuse

Tumblr pls go.

If you want to talk about abuse, look at Neji who was made into a literal fucking slave.
>>
>>148365738
>Hinata saved Naruto

I'm sorry but being a plot device so Naruto can get a hax powerup isn't saving. It's being a plot deviced that got rekt for the sake of the story.
>>
>>148365288
>Hinata getting wrecked by some fodder Zetsu
Except that never happened. Obito devised a plan to have the Zetsu slaughter scouts during the night time and take their positions so that they'd infiltrate in the morning. Whether or not someone is a Zetsu cannot be seen by anyone except Naruto (evil sensor) or unless that person reverts back to a Zetsu. Hinata got ambushed by people she thought were allies and Naruto saved her. Hell, even Neji thought he was just another Zetsu.
>her greatest feat is learning a technique that Neji taught to himself at age 12.
No, her greatest feat is combining two of the Hyuga's most powerful techniques together. Neji knows Rotation, Air Palm and Sixty Four Palms. Hinata knows Sixty Four Palms, Air Palm, and Twin Lion Fist.
>>
>>148365964
>ambushed and saved
>not rekt

Really reaching here.

and her greatest feat is fucking Naruto, no one cares about the Hyuuga or their irrelevant techniques. Their most promising youth Neji, died as fodder for Hinata's love life. That should tell you all you need to know.
>>
>>148366089
Poor Neji deserved better than dying to toothpicks in his only relevant act in all of part 2
>>
>>148365868
We've seen Naruto go unconscious before. The only thing that allowed the Kyuubi to rampage was Naruto's anger over Hinata's death.

>>>148365881
>disowns daughter
>says he doesn't care if she faces death
>not abuse

>>148365922
If Hinata hadn't bravely jumped in front of Pain, Naruto would have died. You don't have to win fights to save people.
>>
File: 1469466304857.png (69KB, 193x315px) Image search: [Google]
1469466304857.png
69KB, 193x315px
>>148366089
>Really reaching there

If anyone's reaching here, anon, it's you.
>>
>>148365626
>Sakura punched Kaguya in the face.
Which was hands down one of the most retarded things to happen in this manga, she was only there because Kishi had to reunite team 7 one last time.How did she sneak up on a Byakugan user?, also her punch by itself was completely innefective.

>created an opening for Sasuke and Naruto during the war by using her body as bait.
Meaning what exactly?

>She's definitely not on their level when it comes to techniques
Or speed, or tactical intelligence, or durability, or sensor abilities, etc. Also, both Naruto and sasuke would tank her punches with no visible harm, unless you're comparing what they were dishing out during their fight to her meager slaps.

Look anon, the databook directly compared Sakura's strenght to Sasuke and Naruto, wich is ludicrous. There's a larger gap between them than the gap between Sakura and a random ninja fresh from the academy. The only reason Sakura was even in the final battle was because of Kishi's obsession with pottery and fanservice.
>>
>>148366185
Being cold to your kid isn't abuse, especially not in the ninja world. Hanabi probably got her shit kicked in during training with her dad just like every other ninja family, but she turned out better than Hinata. Go away tumblr.

>you don't have to win fights to save people

Good thing too, because Naruto would be long dead if he had to rely on Hinata ever winning a fight.
>>
File: naruto-2693089.jpg (162KB, 800x1161px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-2693089.jpg
162KB, 800x1161px
>>148366089
Are you talking about this panel?
That wasn't Hinata, that was a Zetsu clone.

She got jumped on the next page, but there's no indication she would have lost that fight, just that she got caught off guard and Naruto stepped in.
>>
>>148365881
Her dad literally did not care if she lived or died.
>>
>>148366185
I give Hinata full credit for snapping Naruto out the shock after Neji's face

But killing herself needlessly instead of bringing reinforcements and Naruto getting himself free because of a chimp out rather than through her actions is nothing to be proud of.
>>
File: naruto-5132747.jpg (230KB, 779x1150px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-5132747.jpg
230KB, 779x1150px
>>148366263
>How did she sneak up on a Byakugan user?
Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke maneuvered her underneath Kakashi's Susano'o. When Kaguya realized she had nowhere else to go but up, she just moved, but it wasn't until she was already in motion that she realized Sakura was above her. This is the same women who didn't give a fuck about Obito, Kakashi, and Sakura moments earlier when Naruto was fighting her one-on-one.
>>
>>148366314
>I DISLIKE HINATA THEREFORE SHE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABUSED
Fuck off, tumblr.

Disowning your kid and saying you don't care if she dies is abusive. Harsh training doesn't even compare.
>>
>>148366326
In the end, one point the manga makes painfully obvious is that all of the rookies were exhausted, so I wouldn't hold it against Neji and Hinata if they had problem with fodder in their state.
>>
Why does suigetsu look like a bro?
>>
>>148366429
That still doesn't expalin how she didn't see her.She coul have been replaced by an additional clone in that scene and nothing would have changed (except for the clone being far more useful).
>>
>>148366263
>tactical intelligence
She's on par with Sasuke here.
>durability
Madara stabbed her with a chakra rod and couldn't disrupt her chakra. She also has the same technique that kept a bisected Tsunade alive - any damage she receives will be healed in seconds.
>sensor abilities
No one except Naruto has this and his onl applies to sensing evil intent.
>Also, both Naruto and sasuke would tank her punches with no visible harm
Sasuke has the least amount of durability out of all three. This is the same guy who got one-shot by his own sword while Sakura tanked a hit from a guy that killed Sasuke.
>>
>>148366456
That's just sakura with a fang.
>>
File: 436.jpg (113KB, 750x1088px) Image search: [Google]
436.jpg
113KB, 750x1088px
>>148366380
>But killing herself needlessly instead of bringing reinforcements and Naruto getting himself free because of a chimp out rather than through her actions is nothing to be proud of.
If she hadn't jumped in at that exact moment, Naruto would have been knocked out and captured. He had no safety nets. Either Hinata stepped in or Naruto died.
>>
File: suigetsu.png (34KB, 418x231px) Image search: [Google]
suigetsu.png
34KB, 418x231px
>>148366263
>How did she sneak up on a Byakugan user?
She was too focused on Naruto and Sasuke and thinking of a way to get away from them to notice Sakura coming.

Try looking on your phone while walking on the street and see if you can notice the pole that you walk into even if it is on your peripheral vision.

>>148366456
Because he is one
>>
>>148366263
>which was retarded
>meaning what?

You sit here and complain that she doesn't do anything, but when she does, you dismiss it. You clearly just want to bitch for the sake of bitching.

>speed
>tactical intelligence
>durability
>sensor abilities

She has durability and she's more intelligent than both Sasuke and Naruto. Not many people have sensor abilities and they may be faster than her, but again her main role is a medic, not a fighter.

Naruto and Sasuke are fucking retarded levels of hax, I don't know why anyone expects Sakura to be on their level or thinks it would be a good thing. The manga already had too many retardedly OP characters. She contributed as a support medic and did it well.

>The only reason Sakura was even in the final battle was because of Kishi's retardation

The same thing could be said about every retarded thing he's ever done, but you only bitch about this because you have a hate boner for the only main character of the 3 that wasn't some OP chosen one with super special power.
>>
>>148366431
I guess all asian parents must be abusive to you then.

>harsh training doesn't even compare

el oh el
>>
>>148366540
She did see her, but she was too preoccupied with people she thought were actual threats. Kaguya has the tendency to underestimate, rightfully so, the people around her so she'll simply ignore them. She didn't try to actively kill Kakashi until he was proved to be dangerous.

And she was already motion. Considering how close Naruto and Sasuke were to touching her, she had to have moved pretty fast to get away from them.
>>
>>148366540
You bitch about this, but not the sexy jutsu that threw her off?
>>
>>148366588
>Try looking on your phone while walking on the street
Byakugan users have near 360 vision, that analogy can't be used
>>
>>148366380
> instead of bringing reinforcements
She didn't have enough time. Only the Hyuga's could see the fight and most of the villagers were scattered and hurt. From Hinata's POV, Pain was about to kill him (not a lot of people know that the Akatsuki need the Jinchuriki alive).
>>
>>148366596
>she's more intelligent than both Sasuke and Naruto
Book smarts, not cleverness or tactical ability.
>>
>>148366676
>el oh el
Get the fuck out of /a/ and never come back. You don't fit in here, and you never will. Try reddit.
>>
>>148366750
There would be no difference if you could see *359 degrees if you have tunnel vision on. It's the point that other anon is trying to make - you can "see" what's in front of you, but you're too focused on your immediate task to notice it.
>>
>>148366830
Sasuke and Sakura were the only ones who ever showed real tactical ability if you really want to go there. Sakura in her Sasori fight and Sasuke in the deidara fight and others. Naruto won every battle with Jesus or MC hax.

Not to mention out of fights, Sakura tricking Sai and white zetsu and laying them on their asses. She's shown more than enough tactical intelligence and Sasuke simply has more fights than her.
>>
>>148366380
No one else was going to help him. Sakura was content with watching.
>>
>>148366861
>you don't fit in here

Says the Hinatafag. /a/ doesn't even want Naruto threads here, you retards are the only one's who keep making them to wank your fodder waifu and her fodder clan.
>>
>>148366750
I don't know how magic eyes work but if it's anything like real ones then objects that aren't the focus won't be seen as clearly by the user.

>>148366922
Naruto did use tactics, but they were a clone switcheroo 99% of the time
>>
>>148366922
>Naruto won every battle with Jesus or MC hax.
Neji, Kakuzu, and Pain?
>>
>>148367033
>Pain
He only won because his dad mindfucked naruto's brain into making him materialize inside his head

I'd say that's hax
>>
>>148357842
Naruto looks very masculine and handsome in that panel but ugly as fuck in other panels, fucking inconsistency.
>>
>>148366963
>gets called out as being reddit
>desperately tries to fit in so he can stay
>W-WHILE YOU'RE JUST A NARUTARD, A-AMIRITE GUISE?
Fuck off back to lebbit and stay there,you piece of shit. You're not wanted here, nor will you ever be.
>>
>>148366942
Sakura's not inlove with Naruto.

You talk about Hinata almost dying for Naruto like it's some great battle feat, but literally anyone could have done it in a technical sense. It was for the story so he could get another bullshit powerup. Has nothing to do with her powerlevel as she has none.

Sakura was the one who literally pumped Naruto's heart and breathed for him so he would stay alive. That's praiseworthy because it takes actual medical skill, not some melodramatic whimsical decision that takes zero skill.
>>
>>148366942
She didn't know that Naruto had already lost the fight, neither did anyone in Konoha without magic eyes.

The smart thing to do in that case is to gather a team of the best ninjas available, use the information that Katsuyu has on Pain and strike him after he gets out of the village.

Kind of like how Sasuke did in the Bort movie.

>>148367033
>Neji
fox hax

>Kakuzu
legit win

>Pain
He did need the fox hax to get out of the pole prison but he did do a pretty good job later by beating the last path without fox or frog help.
>>
>>148366560
>She's on par with Sasuke here.
Kek, no. Her idea of a distraction is rushing at madara like the imbecile she is. Show me a single feat of her comparable to when sasuke turned the tables on Danzo during their fight. naruto has too many to count.

>Madara stabbed her with a chakra rod and couldn't disrupt her chakra. She also has the same technique that kept a bisected Tsunade alive - any damage she receives will be healed in seconds.
This would mean absolutely nothing if Madara (or naruto) decided to blast her with a bijuudama bomb. She can regenerate, but only to an extent, she's also a glass cannon.

>Sasuke has the least amount of durability out of all three. This is the same guy who got one-shot by his own sword.
Sasuke has Susano'o, also you can see that during Boruto the movie Sasuke tanked multiple mountain busting attacks even without susano'o, and he was completely unharmed.

>while Sakura tanked a hit from a guy that killed Sasuke.
Now you're making shit up. Madara never aimed a single serious attack at Sakura, otherwise he would have desintegrated her.

>No one except Naruto has this and his onl applies to sensing evil intent.
False, sage mode allows him to track people based on their emotions, evil or otherwise. Sasuke has the Rinn'egan, which is allows him to sensor chakra.This is all going on the assumption than in a theoretical match-up they wouldn't just decide to blitz her, since she is even slower than Kakashi.
>>
>>148367101
Hinata will never be relevant besides being Naruto's personal onahole, get over it Narutoforums.
>>
>>148366922
>Sakura in her Sasori fight
How?

>Sakura tricking Sai
She manipulated a guy who had a crush on her to help her distract a guy who can't see through fake emotions. That's no accomplishment.

>white zetsu
She played dumb for about three seconds. That's something that literally anyone on the planet could do.

> She's shown more than enough tactical intelligence
No, she hasn't. Stop making things up just because you like her. Sakura's honestly kind of dumb, particularly when it comes to fighting. She has book smarts, medical techniques, and strength. That's it.
>>
>>148367168
>fox hax
Watch the fight again.
>>
>>148367183
Isn't Narutoforums mostly filled with Sasukefags?

>>148367250
Neji is winning for most of the fight until Naruto pulls off the fox hax and delivers a blow that makes Neji even turn off his eyehax in exhaustion.
>>
>>148367179
>Kek, no. Her idea of a distraction is rushing at madara like the imbecile she is.
She purposely let herself get impaled Unfortunately, she didn't know about Limbo. But neither did Sasuke, the same guy who rushed Madara while his back was turned and got impaled.
>This would mean absolutely nothing if Madara (or naruto) decided to blast her with a bijuudama bomb. She can regenerate, but only to an extent, she's also a glass cannon.
Just like her husbando
>Sasuke has Susano'o
That has nothing to do with physical durability.
>Sasuke tanked multiple mountain busting attacks even without susano'o, and he was completely unharmed.
Kek, no. Sasuke can't take a punch. He himself stated he could barely stand after Momoshiki punched him.
>Madara never aimed a single serious attack at Sakura, otherwise he would have desintegrated her.
Madara impales Sakura in the chest and she lives. Madara impales Sasuke in the chest and he dies. How am I making shit up when those two things happen not even 50 chapters apart?
>False, sage mode allows him to track people based on their emotions, evil or otherwise.
>Sasuke has the Rinn'egan, which is allows him to sensor chakra.
I'll take the L for this one.
>>
>>148367179
She distracted Madara successfully, you have no actual argument. You're literally praising a retard like Naruto and his hax but shitting on a realistic distraction because it worked.

>she wouldn't survive an attack from OP special jesus and brain problems special eyes guy
>still comparing to OP characters like Madara and Naruto

Yea, this is totally fair and not biased at all. and she's surpassed Tsunade, glass cannon or no, she's shown in the Sasori fight she has plenty of endurance and with OP regen, she doesn't need some special shield if she can regenerate after getting cut in fucking half. Especially because her training specializes in not getting hit in the first place and surviving. She was taught to stay alive as the medic.

>it just wasn't a serious attack

Once again, you bitch and bitch but when given evidence you dismiss it because "well that was retarded" like that's some fucking rarity in a manga with Jesus as main character.

>only special people have sensor abilities

Good job not making your argument any less retarded.

>slower than Kakashi

The original special eyes.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>148367183
>one of the most developed side characters; has her own backstory and motivations
>constantly at the top of popularity polls, ranking above the heroine
>entire movie devoted to her
>anime studio loves her
>mother of the protagonist of the sequel series
>>
>>148367236
>how?
>waah she was manipulative so it doesn't count
>she played dumb

How is that any fucking different than tricking someone with a shadow clone or half the shit Sasuke pulled in the Deidara fight? Keep in mind you specifically bitched about "tactical intelligence". Well that's what it is nigger. Tricking people and using your skills to get the upper hand.

You're the one making shit up here. You've literally been given walls of text of her feats at this point and you dismiss every single one with "durr that's dumb" as if that's an actual argument and not just your fanboy bias showing.

Especially when your main argument is fanboying over the retarded Jesus powers characters like Sasuke and Naruto have like that's any sort of realistic even in-universe and not asspulls most of the time.
>>
>>148367459
>She distracted Madara successfully
No, she didn't.
>>
>>148367138
>Sakura was the one who literally pumped Naruto's heart and breathed for him so he would stay alive. That's praiseworthy because it takes actual medical skill, not some melodramatic whimsical decision that takes zero skill.
Hinata jumped on to help naruto beacuse she was able to locate him with her byakugan, also you bitch about anyone being able to do the same that hinata did (which would require magical eyes that sakura lacks), but the truth is that Tsunade,Kabuto or Shizune could have taken her place. Both instances were simply storytelling decisions, kishi had sakura perform CPR (which would have been useless if minato hadn't show up with the other half of the kyuubi), simply because she hadn't done that much until that point.
>>
>>148367563
>most developed

We're talking about canon here, not Kishi's wank side materials that he gave the okay to for titty loving fanboy bucks.

>ranking above the heroine

Like that's an accomplishment. Tell me when she surpasses Sasuke or Naruto or Kakashi. You won't, because she never has.

>entire movie devoted to her

because Kishimoto couldn't excuse her getting with Naruto because they didn't have enough to go on in actual canon. Even Naruto's seiyuu thought he would end up alone.

>anime studio loves her

Is this supposed to be praiseworthy?

>mother of protag of sequel series

Naruto's clone is trash. Literally every other kid is better.
>>
File: Mods were once gods.png (42KB, 757x243px) Image search: [Google]
Mods were once gods.png
42KB, 757x243px
>giving a shit about Naruto
>>
>>148367610
>How is that any fucking different than tricking someone with a shadow clone or half the shit Sasuke pulled in the Deidara fight?
Can you seriously not see the difference between coming up with a clever strategy and using your emotions to trick someone?

Naruto:
>thinks ahead; uses the terrain to his advantage
>uses double bluffs and feints
>surprises his opponents with the unexpected

Sasuke:
>keen eye for opponent's weakness
>does subtle things to tip the fight in his favor just enough

Sakura:
>relies on people being emotionally stupid in order for her to get the advantage; didn't work against Sasuke and almost got killed, if Kakashi hadn't saved her
>charges into most fights head on, relying on her strength
>>
>>148367563
>anime studio loves her
Then why do they only portray her as a beta stalker and never allow her to fin even filler fights?
>>
>>148367808
Because waifubait characters are not allowed to look masculine. Being a badass makes a character look mannish.
>>
>>148366970
>if it's anything like real ones
it's not
>>148366890
literally the point of the byakugan is being able to see everything at once
>>
>>148364634
>dat hinata
nnggggghhhh! my dick!
>>
>>148367684
Hinata almost died so Naruto could get angry and get a powerup, stop reaching.

>Tsunade Kabuto and Shizune

Are you serious? These are all highly skilled medics, I hope you know. They are not "just anyone". The fact that you compared them to Sakura is a compliment to her.

>simple storytelling decisions

Could be said about literally any decision ever by your retard logic. The point is Sakura actively showcased great skill to keep Naruto alive that only two other shinobi known could have accomplished. One of those is her master and known as the greatest medic until she surpassed her.

Hinata getting rekt is not comparable at all.
>>
>>148367872
The point is having a wide range field of vision. It won't do shit if you aren't fast enough to react to the attack in time to avoid it.
>>
>>148345412
Whats wrong with being a housewife
>>
>>148367743
Does "relevant" have some sort of special snowflake meaning to you? Hinata is relevant because she's a developed character, has a lot of canon screentime, and is beloved by fans and people who have worked on the series itself.

If that's not relevant, what is?
>>
>>148360770
It's 71%, you SHITKAGE!
>>
>>148367897
>Hinata almost died so Naruto could get angry and get a powerup, stop reaching.
Hinata literally stopped Naruto from getting KO'd.
>>
>>148367459
You are one retarded motherfucker, the reason I keep comparing FUCKING SAKURA to Naruto and Sasuke (and no one else except for Madara because he is legitimately in their tier) is because this reply chain begun with an anon making the claim that the Databook compairing war Sakura's power to FKM Naruto and EMS Sasuke is being factual, which is impossibly stupid, so either present evidence that backs up that nonsense or fuck off.
>>
>>148367950
>has a lot of canon screentime
Really? Didn't people use to joke about how her interactions with Naruto were separated by over a hundred chapters each?
>>
>>148367794
>can you not see the difference

Your issue is that you think there is a difference that matters. Do you think your opponent is going to win by saying "durr you used emotional manipulation that doesn't count!"

Also, good job ignoring Sakura's actual fight with Sasori but using the Sasuke drama as if that wasn't just a story related incident. If you seriously think that counts as an actual fight when it was just all about emotions, then you're fucking retarded.

Especially because she did sneak up on Sasuke using his weakness (he couldn't see) it was her emotions that held her back, not lack of skill.

>she relies on her strength

Oh gee, relying on your literal strength. Who would do such a thing?
>>
>>148367928
No, the point is being able to focus on multiple objects within the range of the byakugan
Neji wouldn't have been able to repel kidomaru's attacks if he wasn't able to focus on everything at once
>>
>>148368120
Neji could because he had the spinning attack that repelled everything around him
>>
File: 1420888695420.jpg (449KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
1420888695420.jpg
449KB, 1200x849px
Did Naruto get the best wife?
>>
>>148367950
>what is relevant

Actually being relevant in the story, which she only ever is when she's "Naruto-kun" ing.
>>
>>148368207
Sai did actually. Ino is basically Sakura without the bitchiness.
>>
>>148368170
He didn't use 'that' against the spiders
>>
>>148345412
Yeah!

How DARE a gentle, feminine, shy, kind, loving, motherly woman choose to be a devoted wife & mother?

Real women don't wear skirts!

#patriarchy
#burnthatbra
#praisegaia
>>
>>148368207
In terms of what? He can't really do better in finding someone more obsessed with him.

>>148368257
She was pretty bitchy in what we saw of her in 700
>>
>>148368257
*as much bitchiness
she's still kind of a bitch
>>
>>148368005
The fact that you are arguing in the first place is dumb. The powerlevel hax in this manga are retarded even in universe, yet you're clearly asshurt that people are implying that the only realistic character of the main three is compared to them.

We all know she doesn't have their hax, you're not some genius for pointing it out. The issue is you actually act like it's a bad thing and clearly have a hate boner for her and praise Jesus hax and shit on her actual non hax feats.

Your bias is clear and you're a dumb fanboy for Kishi's powerlevel bullshit.
>>
File: 1451454778644.jpg (457KB, 1275x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1451454778644.jpg
457KB, 1275x1920px
>>148368294
>She was pretty bitchy in what we saw of her in 700
She just wants her son to have proper training
>>
>>148368207
Sakura is technically a better wife
>doesn't cheat when you're gone for literal years
>still submissive shy demure around you despite being the exact opposite to everyone else
>can resuscitate fish and animals back to life and kill them for the freshest food
Hinata's better, but that's just my opinion
>>
>>148367995
>Hinata literally stopped Naruto from getting KO'd.

Nice assumption you got there, but I'm inclined to agree with the other guy, Hinata didn't accomplish anything aside from getting destroyed.

You can't say that the Fox wouldn't have popped off anyway, because he has before when things got clutch.
>>
>>148368412
She was one of the few characters who got way hotter after the second time skip.
>>
File: hewantstofuck.jpg (91KB, 544x249px) Image search: [Google]
hewantstofuck.jpg
91KB, 544x249px
>>148368207
>that picture
>implying Sasuke isn't turned on by Sakura's super strength

Why do some people in this fandom reach so hard?

>>148368257
Ino was the Regina George to Sakura's Lindsay Lohan. How can you mix this shit up?
>>
File: 1451916498870.png (639KB, 906x1300px)
1451916498870.png
639KB, 906x1300px
>>148368408
Just stop. Sakura is constantly shown to screw up and act dumb even all the way into the last arc.

>tries to settle things with Naruto using an obviously fake confession
>tries to trick Sasuke into thinking that she's switching sides
>hesitates stabbing Obito, allowing Madara to take his eye
>charges at Madara like an idiot and has to be rescued
>>
>>148368532
I really don't like her prostitute outfit from The Last

>>148368559
Why does that nigga go from smiling at her feat of strength to stabbing her to sleep?
>>
>>148368523
>Nice assumption you got there
>You can't say that the Fox wouldn't have popped off anyway, because he has before when things got clutch
Naruto himself said Hinata saved him in that moment, so you don't have much ground to stand on, faggot.
>>
>>148368559
But in the movie, and I assume the book it was based on, Katy out bitched Regina once her training was complete
The only difference between the pairs of characters is that Sakura stayed a bitch for longer and after a year Katy and Regina became friends
>>
>>148367946
Why don't you become one and see for yourself, faggot
>>
>>148368523
It's not an assumption. Hinata is the only reason Naruto is alive. The Ninetails can't just come out whenever he wants. He's released when Naruto is feeling strong emotion. Naruto can get knocked out or killed by an opponent, but if something traumatic happens, the seals on the Ninetails weakening, allowing him to take over.
>>
>>148368580
why does salad know that sasuke grabbed her by the pussy?
>>
>>148368580
I was talking about unrealistic powerlevel comparisons, I don't care about your hate boner for a girl just because she didn't get with your self insert or got in the way of your gay buttsex ship.
>>
>>148368649
>tfw no big beefy strong muscular gf to propose to me
>tfw she'll never take my chastity on our honeymoon to her favorite location by the sea
>tfw she will never carry me through the threshold of our house
>tfw you'll never cook for our 3 daughters and 1 son and clean and make sure all my family's needs are attended to
>>
>>148368580
>Still fateful to the guy that treated her like shit.

I must not know what love is because that's a bullshit marriage.

what a waste of a good wife.
>>
>>
>>148368656
I honestly don't give her credit for that in the same way that I don't credit Krillin for Goku beating Frieza
>>
>>148368630
>without fox he would have been saved by Hinata

Nope, she didn't do shit, use your fucking brain retard, the Fox took control.
>>
>>148368559
Ino got nicer as the series progressed. Sakura got way bitchier.
>>
>>148368668
Salad is smart like her mom. She knows things. Thus why she prefers Nardo to Sauce.
>>
>>148368773
If she hadn't stepped in, the fox would've never taken over.

I know you're asshurt because Best Girl is more popular than Pinkshit, but don't ignore canon, anon.
>>
>>148368656
What kind of stupid logic is this?

Hinata didn't save him, the fucking fox did, no matter what gymnastics you pull here, Hinata didn't actually do anything besides breaking one of the poles.
>>
File: 175.gif (323KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
175.gif
323KB, 300x168px
>>148368709
>>
>>148368832
I don't think she actually breaks any of the poles in the manga
>>
File: 52475394_p0.jpg (358KB, 600x858px) Image search: [Google]
52475394_p0.jpg
358KB, 600x858px
>>148368623
He's a complicated boy. Even when he left the village he went from telling her she's annoying to *telelports behind you* thanking her like it was some romance manga in a matter of seconds.

>stabbing her to sleep

He was trying really hard to convince himself and her they didn't have a future because he was still holding on to his Revolution shit. Cue one Naruto fight later and he's insistently apologizing to her and according to his seiyuu finally accepting she makes his heart go doki-doki.

>>148368643
Sakura did outbitch Ino in their chuunin exam fight. Ino even cut her hair in frustration over it. and Sakura and Ino were both in on their rivalry, if anything Sakura moved past it before Ino did. The war scene was Ino realizing Sakura was more important than the rivalry from her dad's words.
>>
Reminder, if not for his talk with Hinata, Naruto would never have had the motivation to fight and beat Neji

Reminder, if not for Hinata, Naruto would have gave into despair after Neji died
>>
>>148368832
He had basically given up at that point. She helped him get back in the game so to speak. She even gave him a little speech about muh ninja way or some shit. The anime greatly exaggerated this if I recall correctly. However she did do more than just "die."
>>
>>148368827
>If she hadn't stepped in, the fox would've never taken over

Yeah I'm sure the imminent threat of death right after discovering your home destroyed and beloved teacher murdered wouldn't have been enough to pull out fox power.

>I know you're asshurt because Best Girl is more popular than Pinkshit

Nope I support NaruHina, try again.
>>
>>148368759
That's because Kuririn didn't do anything, whereas Hinata heroically stopped Pain from dealing the coup de grace.
>>
>>148368827
>Best Girl

How can anyone with half a brain cell believe that she is anywhere near as good as Tsunade, Kushina, Konan or Sarada?

>>148368913
That's retarded but then again so is most of Sasuke's way of thinking.
>>
>>148368827
>best girl
>Hinata

ahue. Atleast say something like Temari if you want people to take you seriously.
>>
>>148368832
>>148368876
>>148368938
Pain was literally about to knock Naruto out. If Hinata hadn't jumped in, he would be dead now. The Kyuubi would not have activated and saved him; it doesn't work like that.

Trying to deny that Hinata saved Naruto because she got knocked out a minute later is like trying to deny that Sakura saved Naruto because he would have died without Minato transplanting the Kyuubi.
>>
>>148349234
Did Hinata make those cookies again on their honeymoon?
>>
>>148368408
>Whaaa!!! why don't you respect my shitty waifu.
Listen imbecile, you (or some other anon) made the stupid claim that she was either as powerful, or as useful or as necessary in the final battle as Naruto and Sasuke, which means you (or someone else) made an assertion without evidence that is untenable in light of the events within the manga, so I'm stuck in the position of having to point out the obvious falsehood of such claims, tearing your asshole apart in the process. I don't have to either like naruto or sasuke, or agree with the powercreep in the story to point out that ANYONE kage level or above would make Sakura her bitch (as is stands sheis already the bottom bitch of one said characters), in short if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen (something that sakura is unable to do quite ironically).
>>
File: P4PuFJu.gif (38KB, 539x396px) Image search: [Google]
P4PuFJu.gif
38KB, 539x396px
>>148368942
>Yeah I'm sure the imminent threat of death right after discovering your home destroyed and beloved teacher murdered wouldn't have been enough to pull out fox power.
Naruto says out of his own mouth it was Hinata that triggered his transformation.

>Nope I support NaruHina, try again.
Nice try, but you aren't going to convince anybody of this bullshit.
>>
>>148368942
>Yeah I'm sure the imminent threat of death right after discovering your home destroyed and beloved teacher murdered wouldn't have been enough to pull out fox power.
Are you trying to argue against yourself? Naruto knew both of those things and the Kyuubi still didn't come out.

It was only because of Hinata that Naruto is alive right now. The Kyuubi would not have stopped Pain from knocking him out.
>>
>>148368946
>Hinata heroically stopped Pain
>stopped

Yeah, if by stopped you mean momentarily flop around and then get wrekt. The fox stopped Pain, it's really that simple.
>>
Post Naruto and Hinata love please
>>
>>148368975
>>148368997
>Don't know the Best Girl meme
Are you guys new?
>>
File: 50343057_p0.jpg (231KB, 591x739px) Image search: [Google]
50343057_p0.jpg
231KB, 591x739px
>>148368975
>Sasuke's way of thinking is retarded

I agree for most of the series, but he's not hard to understand when you actually take note of his habits and why he acts the way he does.

Any guy striving for Revengolution! is not going to be making babies with a girl, especially if he loves her. Which is why he waited until he was over it to travel the world with Sakura and fuck her non-stop until they made best girl of the new generation.

pic related.
>>
File: naruto-1567394.jpg (141KB, 746x1100px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-1567394.jpg
141KB, 746x1100px
>>148369009
>The Kyuubi would not have activated and saved him; it doesn't work like that.
It does work like that. At least it did once but we know that things in Naruto work depending on the plot.
>>
>>148345412
While she was the heriess apparent and everyone outright knows that she's got what is needed to be a good heiress and is objectively more powerful then hinabi, she doesn't have the right kind of killer instinct and ruthlessness required.

She's litterally too kind hearted to be the kind woman they need to lead them.

Besides, clan nobility means fuck all if they can't produce a suitable and powerful heir and marry them off to a powerful person and bring more prestige to their clan.

She, by becoming the wife of a demigod and leader of the most powerful nation on the earth and producing two healthy and terribly powerful children as well as rasing them in the way of the Hyuuga has done more for their clan then any one person has and will ever do.

She didn't need to be the heiress apparent to lead them to a new age and bring the great power and prosperity. She only needed to be the gentle yet powerful woman she was always meant to be.

While you're pretending she should be some kind of shit tier kunai slinging ninja bitch who rules with an iron fist, she, by simply being herself rules, protects, and leads their entire fucking clan without saying a single direct word.
>>
>>148369038
>Nice try, but you aren't going to convince anybody of this bullshit.

You got me, I actually support best girl who is of course Sakura.

Just kidding it's No-one because shonen is hands down the worst possible outlet for romance that mankind has ever shit forth
>>
>>148369027
I'm not asking you to respect Sakura, I give zero fucks about your autistic hate boner for her. I'm simply pointing it out and also highlighting how much of a dumb fucking fanboy you sound in every post.
>>
File: uncle Itachi.jpg (16KB, 246x395px) Image search: [Google]
uncle Itachi.jpg
16KB, 246x395px
>>148369140
Uncle Itachi a cute
>>
>>148369095
how about no, we'are having an important powerlevel discussion like real mature adults,. Take your shipping to tumblr.
>>
File: 53845337_p0.png (294KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
53845337_p0.png
294KB, 700x500px
>>148369214
Uncle Itachi a best.

I can't read moon, but that's kawaii as hell.
>>
>>148369083
Naruto would be dead without Hinata. It's really that simple.
>>
>>148369024
I like to think they spent their honeymoon somewhere warm taking full advantage of the perversion potential of their powers
>>
>>148369289
>Hinata would never be relevant without Naruto

FTFY NIGGER
>>
>>148365087
>Hinata is as strongas Neji guise
>But Sakura the one that punched rabbit god in the face and make her bleed is not on part with EMS Sasuke and KM Naruto is not

This is just pathetic.
>>
>>148369279
It's basically a message from Kishi saying that he had just become an uncle so he drew Sarada and Itachi
>>
File: 1419466520566.jpg (107KB, 723x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1419466520566.jpg
107KB, 723x1106px
>>148369276
Fuck off tumblr. You're not welcome on /a/.
>>
>>148369140
Why is salad so best?
>>
>>148369289
Naruto would be dead without Sasuke(first missions)
Naruto would be dead without the Kyubi(all the story)
Naruto would be dead without Tsunade(fight against pedo and kabuto)
Naruto would be dead without Sakura(forest of the dead, sound nin attack)

This is all in part 1,

Naruto would be dead a lot of times if a lot of people weren't there. What's your point nigger?
>>
>>148369389
Oh and Jiraya, because Kisame was about to rip Naruto a new one.
>>
>>148369372
Uchiha plot armor finally made Kishi write a female with a purpose in life other than choking on her husbando's dick (even if that is one of her goals)
>>
>>148369389
Lee should also count since he saved Sakura for a while during the sound nin attack
>>
File: 52404600_p0.png (923KB, 2000x1379px) Image search: [Google]
52404600_p0.png
923KB, 2000x1379px
>>148369337
Oh, his twin had a kid? That's adorable and it's nice that he chose to draw Sarada and Itachi. It's pretty clear who his favorite family is.
>>
>>148369140
She WAS the best girl till half way into the naruto gaiden.
Now she's just sakura 2.0 even more wasted potential edition.
>>
all right, when the fuck are any of you going to post some good ol' vanilla NaruHina artwork?

why is >>148369344 like, the only one to do so? like, shit...
>>
>>148369289
He'd also be dead without Sakura and He'd also be dead without Kakashi and He'd also be dead without Jiraiya and He'd also be dead without Ramen and He'd also be dead without Sasuke and he'd also be dead without Yondaime and He'd also be dead without Obito it's really that simple.

But he would have lived against Pain without Hinata definitely.
>>
>>148369451
>It's pretty clear who his favorite family is.
yeah
>>
File: 50969818_p0.jpg (1MB, 826x1334px) Image search: [Google]
50969818_p0.jpg
1MB, 826x1334px
>>148369372
because her parents are Kishi's OTP, so he actually put effort into her unlike Naruto's kids.
>>
>>148369214
>>148369337
>Sarada: Uncle!
>Itachi: U... uncle...
>Kishimoto: I've become an uncle. It has nothing to do with age...! My niece was born and I became an uncle. Putting it simply, from Sarada's perspective, Itachi is her uncle.*
*Uncle can also mean "old man."
>>
>>148369449
Well I didn't include Lee because he wanted to show off to Sakura so it pretty much falls under the Sakura thing.
>>
I hope Salad takes over as the MC
>>
>>148369166
>She did more than any other member of her clan by staying home and cooking

Ok
>>
>>148369454
Are you one of those retards that started disliking her just because she was confirmed to be Sakura's kid

She is the same person that she was during the whole gaiden

>>148369539
Stop baiting the Hinatafags
>>
>>148369570
>Uncle Itachi will never brush Sarada's hair

It hurts.
>>
>>148369539
Take your seeping cunt and your pinkshit self-insert back to tumblr.
>>
>>148369539
Well SasuSaku IS the most popular pairing ever among the fandom, not even NaruSasu and SasuNaru together could beat it.

While Hinata's most popular pairing always was with Neji, and it was more of a crackship.

Nowadays NaruHina is pretty big, of course it doesn't compare to SasuSaku since it's only been bigger since confirmation but Naruto made NaruHina popular, he's the MC so his pairing will get some popularity
>>
>>148369592
She won't, she might be more popular than Bort but Bort appeals to the 12 year old boys target audience and is basically another Naruto so they don't have to worry about marketing the series any differently.
>>
>>148369208
Look, I know you're retarded, so let me make it simple enough for you, I'm not fanboying over anyone here (in fact I hate Sasuke far more than sakura, and I`m no the greatest nardo fan either), but we were discussing if she is comparable in power to sasuke and naruto, to which the answer is a rotound no (she was also superfluous storywise during the battle), then you came up with an emotional appeal about me being a big meanie to her, attempting to deflect from the fact that you're basically arguing that, at ANY point during the war, sakura was as powerful as naruto and sasuke, or that she played a role that was just as necesary in the story as theirs. So answer honestly, do you or do you not think that Sakura was as powerful (or useful) as Naruto and Sasuke at any point during the war?, this is all that is being disputed her, so either post the evidence to support your claims or fuck off.
>>
>>148369595
Yes actually.
Name one single fucking person who's brought as much power, prestige and protection to her clan as her?

I'll wait.
>>
>>148369707
Sasusaku is the only pairing that made any sense. Also it was pretty hot especially when Sasuke was still "evil".
>>
>>148369613
They changed her entire personality towards the end to more mimic sakura's.
The editors and the like pushed so hard with this that they dumped everything that made her interesting from the gaiden and litterally made her fucking sakura 2.0.
Compare her personality and skills from the gaiden to her in the shit boruto movie.

She has FUCK ALL going for her anymore.
>>
File: 48442520_p0.jpg (153KB, 1024x1724px) Image search: [Google]
48442520_p0.jpg
153KB, 1024x1724px
>>148369592
Would be nice.

Just as long as she didn't go full DARKNESS like Dr. Snakes.
>>
File: Sakura203_zpse2fddf41.jpg (145KB, 1024x825px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura203_zpse2fddf41.jpg
145KB, 1024x825px
>>148369779
Yeah, the pairing has been a real thing since here and it was pretty much consolidated when he left the village
>>
File: 704-14.png (156KB, 879x1300px) Image search: [Google]
704-14.png
156KB, 879x1300px
>>148369801
>They changed her entire personality towards the end to more mimic sakura's.
She is the same person in the Bort movie but only without the focus of being the MC of her own story.
>>
As someone who just recently read through the series for the first time I don't understand why so many people hate Sakura so much. Is it just a meme are you people actually serious?
>>
Didn't Hinata chase after the two aliens who kidnapped Naruto by herself?

She got defeated but the fact that she didn't die puts her well above most ninja
>>
>>148369878
It was mostly due to pairing wars bullshit and because of how little purpose she had in part 1
>>
>>148369801
The Gaiden is her story fuckface.

BORUTO the movie is about Boruto.

And anyways you're fucking retarded if you think she's going to be as useful as Boruto or Mitsuki or any other male character, THE ONLY thing she has going on for her is that she's Sasuke and Sakura's daughter, which means shippers love her and the fact that she could virtually use MS without taking damage thanks to Sakura regen
>>
>>148369891
Getting wrecked offscreen is the worst thing that could happen to you in a battle manga.
>>
>>148369876
Uh uh.
Not even fucking close.
She's litterally just sakura 2.0 in a rule 63 sasuke costume.
>>
>>148369891
>Didn't Hinata chase after the two aliens who kidnapped Naruto by herself?
No, she almost ruined Naruto's plan and she didn't chase them, she just got instafucked.

>She got defeated but the fact that she didn't die puts her well above most ninja
She didn't die because Sakura spent her day saving her.
>>
File: bestgirlsbestmoment.gif (972KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirlsbestmoment.gif
972KB, 400x226px
>>148369613
>confirmed to be Sakura's kid

Anyone who ever seriously thought Sarada wasn't Sakura's daughter is full retard. Even for a Naruto fan.

>stop baiting the Hinatafags

it's fun tho
>>
>>148369891
No, she just got rekt and Sakura saved her.
>>
>>148369906
The movie being about Boruto doesn't mean she has to suck ass as a fucking character any time she's on screen so that little waste of spunk can NOT suck in comparison.

Secondly shippers loved her before, not anymore. Lastly Sakura's regen is a technique she has to learn and master not an inheritable bloodline limit.
>>
>>148369757
At the end she got screwed by a god, that's like saying Chi-Chi acomplished something by fucking goku.

Hinata didn't accomplish shit
>>
>>148369328
Yes you read that right gaggot, what exactly has Sakura ever done that puts her in the same category as Naruto and Sasuke?, the only reason sakura even managed to touch Kaguya is because the plot demanded it.She was shitting her pants against Madara, but she was totally gonna punch kaguya in the face by herself right idiot?. You don't seem to understand that the gap between the only two important team 7 members and Sakura is vastly larger than the comparatively small diferences between the rookies, so yeah you're the one who is being pathetic.
>>
File: 1432335833416.png (1MB, 1620x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1432335833416.png
1MB, 1620x1584px
>>148369613
>>148369539
I've actually softened towards Sakura in the last few years. But even during the height of my hatred for her, I never would have wished on her the fate that she got. What Kishimoto did was cold-blooded.

She literally goes years without seeing her husband. She may have only seen him three times since Salad was born. It's implied that he's never kissed her, and it's stated in the novels that he left again after the Boruto movie, even though his mission was completed.
>>
File: dirty pink slut.jpg (81KB, 760x663px) Image search: [Google]
dirty pink slut.jpg
81KB, 760x663px
>>148369936
She is similar in some aspects, different in others but that doesn't change that she is the same character she was in the gaiden.

If you have such an autistic hatred for Sakura that you can't enjoy a decent character for being related to her then I'm sorry.
>>
>>148369975
>The movie being about Boruto doesn't mean she has to suck ass as a fucking character any time she's on screen so that little waste of spunk can NOT suck in comparison.
Except it does, it's his movie, he's the main character.

She was not meant to shine in there.

>Lastly Sakura's regen is a technique she has to learn and master not an inheritable bloodline limit.
Yes but Sakura had natural genius chakra control since she was a kid, Sasuke was pretty good at it because of his sharingan too. Which means Sarada is amazing at it.

I'm not writing this but honestly i'd make her get MS and almost go blind/deal with the effects, then spend time with her training the Byakugo and healing herself eventually.
>>
>>148369779
Yeah, nothing says romance like murder attempts and abandoning your breeding mare for ten years.
>>
File: SakuraTsunade1.jpg (120KB, 1023x727px) Image search: [Google]
SakuraTsunade1.jpg
120KB, 1023x727px
>>148369992
>he's still going
>YOU ARE PATHETIC REEE

Irony.
>>
>>148369936
>>148369801
Just stop. Salad is nothing like Sakura.

-she's not selfish
-she's not obsessively in love with someone
-she doesn't lose her temper and hit people
-she actually gets along with her team
-she laughs at other people's eccentricities, rather than gets mad at them

She inherited nothing from Sakura other than the catchphrase.
>>
>>148369977
It's one of the big things that you have to do as an heir/heriess to a clan/family.

Mary rich, powerful, influential, or in their universe genetically exceptional.

She, the deposed heiress who by all rights is one of the most powerful mistresses of their secret art and a natural but far too gentle leader, hit the proverbial fucking jackpot.

Buh buh muh hinabi is like a really good fighter cause she beat hinata and gets her shit slapped daily by asshole clan teachers.

And? Bitch is canon weaker then hinata, a worse leader, and will never marry as well as her either.

I reiterate.
Hinata, the cast out heiress of their clan is the real power behind the Hyuuga clan and they all fucking know it.
>>
>>148370000
>It's implied that he's never kissed her

Kek he probably got her pregnant via artificial insemination.

What a cuck
>>
File: 333.jpg (55KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
55KB, 500x216px
>>148370000
>It's implied that he's never kissed her
You really need to stop with this meme, it's retarded and honestly you really sound like you're trying to force your headcanon

>inb4 b-b-but he didn't kiss her that time in the gaiden xD
Sakura remembers the headpoking because to Sasuke(and her, as we see with her doing it to Sarada) that means much more than kissing, it's pretty much his maximum expression of love and this is a shonen manga, if you were expecting kisses then you're retarded.
>>
>>148369878
>>148369900 is wrong

People hate Sakura because she's selfish, two-faced, and worthless. She stands around with a kunai for all of part I, emotionally manipulates people and requires saving in part II, is crying over Sasuke in both parts, all while having the audacity to hit Naruto and treat him like garbage.

Nobody hated Sakura because of "pairing wars", whatever that means. People hated Sakura because she's an annoying cunt.
>>
>>148370111
Hinabi is cute though.
>>
>>148370049
You mean like Naruto and Sasuke? Did you miss the point that Sasuke left because he felt too much towards them so he wanted to "cut" those ties? Needless to say, it never worked.

And Naruto wanted to abandon Hinata too, by the way.
>>
File: Bort promo2.jpg (204KB, 538x810px) Image search: [Google]
Bort promo2.jpg
204KB, 538x810px
>>148370099
>-she doesn't lose her temper and hit people
I'm pretty sure she would if Bort did more retarded stuff
>>
>>148370133
But nobody hates Sakura you retard, she's literally one of the most popular characters and her pairing is literally the most popular pairing.

Only autists on /a/ get triggered by her because despite everything she never wants to suck Naruto's cock.

You keep saying "people" but it's just some mad neckbeards.
>>
>>148370146
Naruto wanted to travel around with Sasuke for a little while. Sasuke literally stayed away from the village for a decade and a half, only seeing Sakura a handful of times and Salad never even once.
>>
>>148368668
she listened to donald trump
>>
File: chienonrtn2.jpg (112KB, 480x643px) Image search: [Google]
chienonrtn2.jpg
112KB, 480x643px
>>148370000
>Kishi is cold-blooded

I guess that's why Kishi dedicated an entire Gaiden to showing the love between Sakura and Sasuke despite the distance and fangirls over them every interview.

I'm sorry you have to twist everything to try and convince yourself Sakura is unhappy when she got the man she's always loved and he himself referred to Sarada as proof of their love infront of them both.
>>
File: naruto-4148531.jpg (151KB, 800x1106px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-4148531.jpg
151KB, 800x1106px
>>148370133
She only hits Naruto when he is pulling off peverted jutsus in public.

She and Shikamaru were the closest things Naruto had to real friends while he was off chasing after Sasuke's dick.
>>
>>148370186
>this is what sakurafags really believe
Kishimoto said in an interview that Sakura was one of the least popular characters and he couldn't understand why. He says people - including girls - would come up to him and tell him that they hated her. He was, baffled, as Hinata surpassed her in the character rankings. He said he never expanded on Sakura's backstory because she wasn't popular.
>>
>>148370052
>Attempts to defend sakura by posting a picture where she looks like a whore.
>Sakurafag logic.
I see you have no retort to any of my arguments, so concession accepted.
>>
>>148370188
Naruto wanted to abandon Hinata for Sasuke.

Sasuke actually traveled with Sakura.
>>
>>148370111
>Mary rich, powerful, influential, or in their universe genetically exceptional.

All right I'll give you that one.

Bit my fucking point is that aside from that she does not have any fucking merits , and living as a housewife in a small apartment doesn't exactly scream "power behind the hyuuga clan"
>>
>>148370188
>Naruto wanted to travel around with Sasuke for a little while
No, Naruto outright said "I'll go with you Sasuke" And Sasuke told him no because he needed to stay there.

>Sasuke literally stayed away from the village for a decade and a half
You're mixing things here.

Sasuke left at chapter 699, Sakura joined him after that and eventually they had Sarada in their travels.

AFTER that Sasuke left for the same thing, Sakura was fine with it as we see in the meeting they have. In that meeting Naruto says he wants to go with Sasuke after he brings new info from his mission, but Sasuke tells him no.
>>
File: sauce.png (252KB, 850x405px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.png
252KB, 850x405px
>>148370188
I don't know, Naruto doesn't seem to see anything wrong with Sasuke being away for over 10 years, defends nearly all of his actions and would have gone on the endless trip if Sasuke had let him.
>>
File: 48700948_p0.jpg (664KB, 1147x1500px) Image search: [Google]
48700948_p0.jpg
664KB, 1147x1500px
>>148370217
>S-she's totally happy.
>She doesn't mind the fact that she goes years without seeing her husband and he only stays for a couple days . . .
>>
>>148370239
Hinata only moved ahead of her near the end of the series (likely the result of all the waifubait shit he did with her).
>>
>>148370154
Post the first page
>>
>>148370099
Sarada is canon like both Sasuke and Sakura. The only one who insists otherwise are autists like you.
>>
>>148370239
He literally never said that you fucking retard, why are you lying?

The only time he mentioned something about Sakura and Hinata was because Studio Pierrot said to him that it would be nice if he included HInata in the main team instead of Sakura. Kishi got pissed and said that he was going to lower Hinata's appearances, as you can see she never appears in part 2 unless it's for 1 or 2 chapters where he puts some ship hints with Naruto.
>>
File: Bort promo1.jpg (217KB, 529x810px) Image search: [Google]
Bort promo1.jpg
217KB, 529x810px
>>148370303
>>
>>148370320
ayy thanks senpai
>>
>>148370000
Should have been Sasuke and Karen's kid.
Karen should have died in child birth and Sasuke wandered the world as a broken man carrying his infant daughter around lone wolf and cub style

After Salad gets seriously sick he takes her to his only real home and to the best healer he knows, Sakura.
He leaves her with his only family and just wanders off.

She takes care of her while Sasuke is out and she comes to think of her as her mother

Sakura loves her like a daughter and both her and Naruto take steps to cover up the fact that she's not her genetic child.

Sakura is a clumsy tard who's more then willing to do something like tape a picture of her and sasuke together and pretend they were a couple.

He can't bring himself to see her at first because he blames himself for her mothers death then because he can't see himself as the type of father that can raise her well then because he's been gone for so long that he would be a stranger to her.

This would grow all three characters.

>>148370030
Sakura's natural genius was in Gejutsu. You know that thing that was totes thrown under the bus so that the sharingan can get a magical bullshit broken version of it that makes all other versions of this potentially fun little thing seem shitty and derivative.
Her NATURAL TALENT AT CHAKRA that was, as far as I've seen, something that was pulled out of the ass of the kishi at the last second to make her a better healer.
>>
>>148370273
She probably fucks Nardo when she needs to satisfy her wifely urges. It's all good.
>>
>>148370115
Can youblame him?, he was probbly like:
Damn I have to preserve my clan but I blew it with every girl except that psycho karin, and that shriek washing board, what was her name?. Then he flipped a coin and has been regretting it for over ten years.
>>
>>148370312
>People like this character kishimoto sempai
>HOW FUCKING DARE THEY, IMMA CUT ALL HER SCENES

Truly his brother got all the talent in the family
>>
>>148370330
Her natural talent at chakra was first shown in the tree climbing exercise, how is that asspulled?
>>
>>148370330
>Her NATURAL TALENT AT CHAKRA that was, as far as I've seen, something that was pulled out of the ass of the kishi at the last second to make her a better healer.

You never read the manga right? I know you didn't.

When they climb trees Sakura is the first one to easily do it, because of her chakra control.
When Naruto trains walking on water Ebisu tells him that Sakura is amazing with chakra control and that he sucks.
>>
File: 1010bday.jpg (166KB, 1047x518px) Image search: [Google]
1010bday.jpg
166KB, 1047x518px
Three days until the preview and ten days until a new hall opens.
>>
>>148345412
HANABI
>>
File: 51818281_p0.jpg (228KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
51818281_p0.jpg
228KB, 1600x1200px
I'm just glad there doesn't appear to be any bullshit love triangle nonsense in the new series. Both Salad and Mitsuki want the B. Everybody is happy.
>>
>>148370345
If he was approaching rationally he would have gone with Karin to get her chakra genetics. No it is clear that he does actually have some sort of attachment to Sakura.
>>
>>148370357
>People like her
SP told him because they like Hinata, you can see all the filler they added for her since forever, she's never really relevant in the manga.
>>
>>148370263
>You're mixing things here.
>Sasuke left at chapter 699, Sakura joined him after that and eventually they had Sarada in their travels.
>AFTER that Sasuke left for the same thing, Sakura was fine with it as we see in the meeting they have. In that meeting Naruto says he wants to go with Sasuke after he brings new info from his mission, but Sasuke tells him no.
What aren't you understanding? From chapter 699 to the Boruto movie is 15 years. Sakura has only seen Sasuke a handful of times in those 15 years, and Salad only saw him at the end of it.

He's been absent from his wife nearly the entire time, except for the time they traveled together early on.
>>
>>148368630
But we all know Kurama saved him, like he always does.
>>
>>148345412
>go to school for 12 or more years of your childhood
>end up becoming simple laborer or office worker for 20-50k
what's your point?
>>
File: 52288111_p43_master1200.jpg (757KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
52288111_p43_master1200.jpg
757KB, 1000x800px
>>148370388
best team
>>
>>148370405
That's just retarded, just compare Sasuke's last interactions with the two of them in the manga.

>>148370409
They are responsible for The Last but they hardly ever do fillers for her aside from a few episodes in the part 1 filler hell (where nearly every character got some kind of focus)
>>
>>148370432
...that you dont feel as much of a piece of shit?
>>
>>148370239
Not being popular doesn't mean people hate her. Hinata gets more hate on 2ch than Sakura does and once again Sasuke/Sakura is the most popular ship going strong even now.
>>
>>148370257
1.She's literally one of the most powerful gentle fist users in the entire damned clan. This is canon.

2.She LET Hinabi win because she didn't want to kill her and if she lost she'd be out.

3.She's shown fantastic leadership skills but has never been shown to have the level of assertiveness needed to use them.

4.You seem to no fully grasp what the power behind something means. It means they are inconspicuous. Not in the forefront. The person who really holds all of the powers but exists somewhere else other then on the thrown or as the Heiress.

The most powerful, feared, revered and respected member of their entire clan is a housewife and mother of two who lives in a small house in the middle of a large city.
>>
>>148370414
> From chapter 699 to the Boruto movie is 15 years.
And you don't understand that Sakura wasn't pregnant yet in chapter 699 m8, she goes with him AFTER that chapter and eventually gets preggo.

>He's been absent from his wife nearly the entire time, except for the time they traveled together early on.
Yes and? He was redeeming himself, this is shonen manga anon I don't know what the fuck do you want, Sasuke loves Sakura and Sakura loves Sasuke, sure they don't spend a lot of time together but it doesn't matter because those feelings are still there and like I said, this is not a romance manga.

The entire Gaiden is about their family and Kishi tells you that all they love each other. I don't know why you're expecting Jotaro 2.0 to be super emotional or some shit, the guy's autistic, he's a cool character and that won't change but their relatioship is still there and they're happy. Stop trying to mix 3D situations in here, this is a manga about ninjas
>>
File: Haruno_Sakura reaction.jpg (19KB, 478x358px) Image search: [Google]
Haruno_Sakura reaction.jpg
19KB, 478x358px
>>148370312
>>148370239
>>148370186
>On Sakura’s popularity & character - Kobayashi then asks about Sakura. Kishimoto says he tried to write her more realistically [than other characters], and tried to show a girl’s ‘real’ self/ feelings [through inner Sakura]. He thought she would appeal to female fans, but was surprised when she actually became hated. Kobayashi asks if there was a lot of Sakura hate, and Kishimoto says there was, and even young girls told him they hate her. Kishimoto said that he continued on regretting Sakura’s character. Kobayashi apologizes for bringing up the painful memories as Kishimoto apologizes for tailing off (lol).

>Kobayashi said that his team were discussing in a meeting why Sakura’s family was never written. He says that they eventually appeared in a movie, but not in the manga. Even when all the parents are shown along with their children during the war, and even random relatives are shown, Sakura’s parents aren’t seen. He says that they came across like a civilian family and kind of made Sakura seem on the side-lines. He asks Kishimoto why this is, and Kishimoto replies that, honestly speaking, Sakura was that unpopular that even if he expanded on her… (nb. He tails off in what he’s saying). Kobayashi reiterates Kishimoto’s statement, and Kishimoto tells him that’s right, to which Kobayashi laughs.

>Kobayashi asks if it was too late to drop her, and Kishimoto says that he just had to persevere with her, and thought about how to raise her popularity. In the 4th volume, a cover page shows her with Katsuyu, so this was the direction he tried to work in. In later volumes, he tries to draw her more beautifully. On the cover page of Vol 66, he drew Sasuke and Naruto quickly, but with Sakura he took a long time to draw her beautifully and was using source materials as guides. But he says that in the end no one really took notice (it had no effect), and Hinata’s popularity just kept going up on its own.
>>
>>148370330
>this post

So this is what it looks like when someone goes full-autism.
>>
File: 52996678_p0.png (326KB, 900x889px) Image search: [Google]
52996678_p0.png
326KB, 900x889px
>>148370445
>no terrorists or mass murderers
>no DARKNESS
>sensei is alive and not horribly traumatized
>no orphans
This generation is starting way in the green.
>>
>>148345412
It's funny you single out Hinata and not Pink shit who has super strength and learned super medical arts from a former fucking Hokage. Just to end up a housewife to an absentee husband who gives little to no fucks about her. At least Naruto cares about Hinata and more than likely fucks her on a regular basis!
Sakura probably has to keep a slug dildo around so she can pleasure herself when Salad is at school.

She was a shit character who almost had some development until the creator said "nah" and she reverted back to being a Sasuke fangirl! Even Eno moved past that shit.
>>
>>148370495
see >>148370523

Sakura was hated and unpopular, particularly in Japan, whereas Hinata was loved and popular, particularly in Japan.
>>
>>148370506
>The most powerful, feared, revered and respected member of their entire clan is a housewife
To be fair that isn't much of an accomplishment when the only other sort of relevant member of her clan is six feet under.
>>
>>148370495
>Not being popular doesn't mean people hate her.
Anon is just talking out his ass, Kishi literally never said anything about Hinata being more popular.
>>
>>148370414
And in canon, Karin has been with and interacted Sasuke for longer then Sakura

It not being Karin's kid even though she looks like their genetic kid is fucking wierd.
>>
>>148370409
>she's never really relevant in the manga
Except for the Chuunin Exams, Pain Arc, and War Arc, when Naruto is at his lowest.
>>
>>148370551
It depends

http://campaign.narucole.jp/campaign/Election
>>
>>148370540
According to my doujins nardo and Sakura have a very healthy FWB situation going on between them. Sakura doesn't need a dildo.
>>
File: 1460883245177.png (2MB, 779x4127px) Image search: [Google]
1460883245177.png
2MB, 779x4127px
>>148370519
>sure they don't spend a lot of time together but it doesn't matter because those feelings are still there
>>
>>148370606
>Except for the Chuunin Exams
Yes that's her only relevance

>, Pain Arc
Appears 1 chapter to power up naruto

>War Arc
Appears twice, once Naruto saving her from Zetsu and the other smacking him after Neji died.

That's it.
>>
>>148370583
Naruto interacted with Sakura and Tsunade for longer than Hinata in the manga. Does that mean that Naruto should fuck them instead?
>>
File: screamsandmoans.jpg (261KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
screamsandmoans.jpg
261KB, 960x640px
>>148370334
Naruto's too busy to even fuck his own wife. He probably has erectile dysfunction from all the stress, when he does go home he sleeps on the couch. Sasuke's dick game is so bomb he rocked Sakura's world with only one arm during their travels and that's how Sarada was made.

Sarada even comments in Boruto how happy Sakura looks and how glossy her skin is now that Sasuke's back. For anyone who doesn't know, good sex is said to be good for the skin in Japan and a comment like Sarada's is used all the time in media to imply that. So Sakura is still getting good dickings from the Sauce, don't you worry about her fampai.
>>
>>148370580
see >>148370523
>>
>>148370552
Neji was basically a fairly powerful house slave anon.
Hinabi was the only relevant one.
>>
>>148370523
>>148370551
>Volume 4
Retard.

Sakura is popular now and let's not talk about overseas where nobody gives a flying fuck about hinata.
>>
>>148370625
>meme pics

I don't know why I didn't expect better.

Yes, Sasuke is edgy what's your fucking point? He literally impaled Naruto, there was no genjutsu there. And they still love each other.
>>
>>148370634
No, no no.
Look her entire fucking crush on Sasuke makes no sense.
She litterally has been around him less then karin has been.
Hinata has actually interacted with naruto multiple times both on missions and informally.
Sakura has not.
She quite honestly barely interacted with the dude before he went full MUH DAHKNESSS and left.
>>
>>148370606
>when Naruto is at his lowest

Finding out about Jiraiya's death, being powerless to stop Sasuke from his revenge and realizing all the edgy shit that Sasuke has done in the kage summit are way lower moments than anything in the chunnin exam arc.
>>
>>148370670
Latin american fans love her though
>>
File: 1433997321112.jpg (35KB, 558x389px)
1433997321112.jpg
35KB, 558x389px
>>148370639
At least the Uzumaki family can sit down to a nice meal together each morning.
>>
>>148370523
Nice source.
>>
File: 1.jpg (219KB, 1019x753px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
219KB, 1019x753px
>>148370640
You mean an old ass interview from when she was """"""unpopular""""""" at the beginning of the manga.

Nobody cares. Especially because Kishi means that she's not as popular as she should, she was still more popular than Hinata
>>
>>148370540
We get it, you're mad Sakura wanted the Uchiha dick and not your self-insert Nardo.
>>
>>148370724
Man her old design really was creepy.
>>
>>148370690
>Hinata has actually interacted with naruto multiple times both on missions and informally.
They have like 6 total conversations in the whole manga
>>
>>148370683
>And they still love each other.
He's never even kissed her.
>>
>>148370639
>implying he didn't just genjutsu fuck her before leaving to go hang out with his husbando and his husbando's son
>>
>>148370609
>Hinatafags tried to fuck with that poll
>they got shit on in the end anyway

Fucking kek.
>>
>>148370690
>Hinata has actually interacted with naruto multiple times both on missions and informally.
No she hasn't.

She almost killed herself against Pain and Naruto didn't even speak to her. In fact if we go by The LAST he didn't even notice her confession.
>>
>>148366596
That's pretty much the case with 90% of Sakura discussion, anon. I'm not even a Sakurafag and I still find hilarious how big of a hateboner the average power level Narutard has for her. It's kinda hilarious.
>>
>>148370639
Naruto would rather fuck sarada (a sasuke substitute) than sakura, nobody gives a fuck about sakura. Realistically her only choice to scape her loveless marriage is to run away with Rock Lee. In fact she should have done that from the start.
>>
File: 1451934008101.jpg (202KB, 1024x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1451934008101.jpg
202KB, 1024x1282px
>>148370719
>>148370724
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:164031
It's a late 2014 interview he gave when Naruto was ending.
>>
>>148370705

>Uzumaki family

Yea, because Boruto movie totally didn't show that Naruto is too busy to even actually be at his daughters fucking birthday and is an absentee dad even while being in the village.

I don't know what you're trying to put on a pedestal here, but you look retarded

At least Uchiha family is supported by Kishi and canon stated to be happy.
>>
>>148370813
And he was talking about the beginning of the manga.
>>
>>148370734
I don't think any sane narutofag would actually want the catastrophy that is sakura "issues" haruno to befall him.
>>
File: elite fighter.jpg (276KB, 890x1276px) Image search: [Google]
elite fighter.jpg
276KB, 890x1276px
>>148370796
I honestly kind of like Sakura. She has one of the sexier designs towards the end, and she's refreshingly realistic. That said, she's not a good fighter, and there's a lot of annoying and/or selfish things she does throughout the series.
>>
>>148370813
>wiki as source

Oh, it all makes sense now. You're legitimately retarded.
>>
File: Himawari's_birthday.png (2MB, 1818x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Himawari's_birthday.png
2MB, 1818x1027px
>>148370705
>At least the Uzumaki family can sit down to a nice meal together each morning.

AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
>>
>>148370869
Kishi really overdid it with the retarded daddy issues drama
>>
>>148370869
What's going on here?
>>
File: 1432745568621.png (257KB, 698x510px) Image search: [Google]
1432745568621.png
257KB, 698x510px
>>148370839
Salad literally never saw her father until she was 12-years-old. She was miserable.

Naruto has a lot of late nights, but he still comes home to his family, and he was there when they were growing up.
>>
>>148370796
That retard is saying that Sakura is more intelligent (battle tactics-wise) than Naruto and Sasuke, independently of your fee fees about the charcaters, that is patently false.
>>
>>148370864
She's stronger than Tsunade according to Hashirama and equals to EMS Sasuke according to the Databook. So I'd say she's a good fighter.

And she let's Madara impale her in that pic, it doesn't hurt her.
>>
>>148370864
She's flawed, but realistically so. She's one of the better written characters but people hate her because of

>muh shipping
>muh self-insert Nardo
>muh powerlevels

She's actually a really good person but people overdramatize her actions to make her look worse than they actually are and single her out constantly.
>>
File: 1430159935125.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1430159935125.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>148345412
Yeah fuck families right?

Just out of curiosity, what do you think female heads of clans did in any time period in any part on earth at any point ever?
Spoiler: They got married. Sometimes they were the figurehead of their nation like in Hannover or England, but 99 times of 100 they would get married and have like 9 kids.
>>
File: 705.10.jpg (163KB, 800x1148px) Image search: [Google]
705.10.jpg
163KB, 800x1148px
>>148370905
>he was there when they were growing up.
Thanks to Sasuke, though
>>
>>148370895
Naruto's daughter birthday, he didn't go to the party because he never goes home since he's working so he sent a clone.

He fell asleep and the clone disappeared, that's the smoke. The cake falls to the ground and everyone gets sad
>>
>>148367779
Yeah. Why are you so obsessed by something you hate?
>>
File: p.txt.jpg (241KB, 890x1263px) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpg
241KB, 890x1263px
>>148370923
>And she let's Madara impale her in that pic, it doesn't hurt her.
I don't think that's implied, but even if it were true, what did it accomplish? Naruto had to save her in the next panel, so she actually put him in danger, rather than helping him out.
>>
>>148370895
Naruto farted at her daughters birthday.

That's darth Vader levels of parenting
>>
>>148370895
Naruto fell asleep in the office, lost concentration, and the shadow clone that he had attending his daughter's birthday dinner went poof right as he carried the cake. Resulting of course in the cake being dropped on the ground.
>>
File: Naruto - 133 - 11.jpg (190KB, 715x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto - 133 - 11.jpg
190KB, 715x1100px
>>148370948
He used to kind of like her when they were teammates.

But whatever development there was went to shit when Sasuke went full edge in part 2
>>
>>148370923
Databooks are not canon, she IS stronger than the majority of the cast, but she has zero feats on EMS Sasuke's level, also quite irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
>>
File: 17.jpg (33KB, 545x799px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
33KB, 545x799px
>>148370948
Yes anon because he absolutely DIDN'T go apeshit when the sound genin harmed Sakura and he was about to rip their arms off. THAT NEVER HAPPENED.
>>
>>148370948
Sasuke didn't have time to have chemistry with anyone from the start.
>>
>>148370905
>She was miserable

No, she wasn't. Sakura was a great mom and raised her with love and care. Sarada loves her alot and turned out amazing.

Her issues with not seeing Sasuke were resolved in the Gaiden and they are happy together in the end with Kishi drawing an entire page of Sarada smiling at the family picture of them with the words "What's reflected there is the real deal LOVE" plastered all over the page.

They are happy, get over it.
>>
File: sasuke_hugs_blushes.png (241KB, 1024x291px) Image search: [Google]
sasuke_hugs_blushes.png
241KB, 1024x291px
>>148370948
>>148371017
You sure?
>>
>>148370948
Probably out of regret for being such an edgy cunt back then. Also to finally shut her up and make her stop bothering him.
>>
>>148370936
Yup, and that's all they did, absolutely nothing else
>>
File: 1451414631063.jpg (350KB, 600x686px)
1451414631063.jpg
350KB, 600x686px
Poor Sakura. She had it rough.
>>
>>148371048
It doesn't matter. Her purpose has been fulfilled.

She can die now with no regrets. Hinata too.
>>
>>148370962
Remember that panel where she's like I finally caught up to them!!!, and in the very next page Naruto and Sasuke had to save her from juubi spawn fodder?.
>>
File: 18.png (211KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
211KB, 900x1300px
>>148371032
>Sakura was a great mom
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ndtglgJjFB1slinvg.jpg (81KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ndtglgJjFB1slinvg.jpg
81KB, 500x712px
>>148370948
>>
File: 1451774291220.png (384KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451774291220.png
384KB, 760x1200px
>>148371034
I miss emoting Sasuke
>>
>>148345412
Narutards truly are cancer from tumblr.
>>
>>148345412
Can't we be happy she's accomplished what she wanted to do since the very first fucking episode ?
>>
>>148368207
>Loves him unconditionally
>willing to have some kids with him
>Isn't about to drop his ass for having a job and having it take up most of his time
I'd say so, yeah. At least, that's what I'd look for in a waifu.
I mean, did you guys all have shitty childhoods with divorced parents or something? Sorry if you did.
>>
>>148371032
>"This family is a nightmare"

T. Sarada Uchiha.
>>
File: Boruto Calendar 6.png (530KB, 640x885px) Image search: [Google]
Boruto Calendar 6.png
530KB, 640x885px
>>148371111
>>
>>148370933
Because she's a shit character who together with Sauce gay took down the whole manga
>>
>>148370839
Boruto is a whiny spoiled brat who doesn't comprehend his dad's responsibility

It's forced drama

And Sasuke's family is designated "happy"

Sarada both misses and resents him, and Sakura is delusional. He views Sarada as his bloodline and Sakura as the babysitter of his bloodline.
>>
File: image.jpg (889KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
889KB, 2037x3056px
I feel like doing Naruto Storytime.
>>
>>148370948
Nice bait post, but I'll bite.

Sasuke and Sakura were confirmed canon by Kishi to the voice actors at the beginning of recording. Which was during chuunin exams in the manga.

They had clear chemistry from the start and the parting scene when he left the village pretty much solidified it under the assumption that Sasuke would ever give up on revenge. Which he did and they are together now. Kishi even said that scene was embarassing to write because it felt like a romance manga.

The ship is the most popular and is supported by the author and the voice actors as well. The only one who doesn't get it are butthurt autists like you.
>>
>>148371129
>scanlated manga
Don't fucking bother.
>>
>>148370734
So you're a literal retard. I get it. But then again most Nurutu fags are.
>>
>>148371119
>Sasuke smiling

I think I saw that 10 times during the course of the manga. And half of those were him just being edgy
>>
File: 19.png (113KB, 881x1300px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
113KB, 881x1300px
>>148371119
>>
>>148371119
Sakura has such an ugly body. damn, she just fucking sucks huh?
>>
>>148371065
Sakurafags truly live in a paralel world, some faggots here saying that the gaiden is some kind of love story about Sasusaku, while in reality it only displays how miraculous it is for Sarada to be functional, having such fuckups for parents.
>>
>>148370000
What's the original of this?
>>
>>148370933
There's realistic and there's being a cunt

Unless you think mocking someone for being an orphan and only stopping because your crush called you out for being a bitch is "realistic"
>>
>>148345412
Pretty sure she has a really sweet life.
I mean, the Hyuga clan is pretty prominent and his hubby is the boss of the village, which means she gets to be a stay at home mother while having servants do all the chores.

Just because she became a housewife doesn't mean she stopped being rich.
>>
>>148371199
To be fair, everyone looked kind of wonky in that movie.
>>
File: 666Satan v01 c01 - 090.png (183KB, 794x1200px) Image search: [Google]
666Satan v01 c01 - 090.png
183KB, 794x1200px
>>148371170
Yeah.

I feel like doing 666 Satan more anyways. But there's a lot of storytimes lately since I made Saint Seiya and some anon made HxH.

I think i'll wait for a while.
>>
File: dontfuckwithEUGENICS.png (622KB, 600x943px) Image search: [Google]
dontfuckwithEUGENICS.png
622KB, 600x943px
Why is everyone ignoring the literal nightmare brewing inside this "perfect" family ?
>>
>>148370857
Hinata was best girl from the outset. She went from adorable girl next door with a crush, to get ACTUAL CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, unlike pink shit while she was into Naruto she was getting stronger innher own right and ultimately was the best girl the whole time and has huge tits.
>>
File: 1300503183046.jpg (25KB, 337x325px) Image search: [Google]
1300503183046.jpg
25KB, 337x325px
>>148371065
>>148371111
Keep reaching and stay salty. The fandom, author and voice actors don't care about you.
>>
File: 700.png (2MB, 827x1046px) Image search: [Google]
700.png
2MB, 827x1046px
>>148371133
No one really cares that Sasuke and Sakura ended up together, but they didn't have chemistry. Their personalities completely clash, and they've never had a friendly conversation once in the entire manga.

Kiba literally has more chemistry with his cat girlfriend than Sasuke has with Sakura.
>>
>>148345412
Why are people constantly surprised that Hinata's a ninja housewife now? Marrying Naruto, taking his name, and moving in with him means distancing herself from her clan. They're still her relatives, but she can't in good conscious call upon their servants or other resources. For that to happen, Naruto would have needed to take her name, and move in with her.

So since she no longer has servants doing everything for her, having kids is basically an automatic retirement from working until they're old enough to go to school. Babies and toddlers require a fuck ton of attention. You need an adult around every waking moment to just ensure they don't wander off and get lost, or do something dangerous and hurt themselves. Kids are messy and dirty and you need to do laundry practically every day just to keep up. That's not compatible with both parents going out on a mission at the same time. Even if the Hidden Leaf had ninja daycare and ninja preschool, it wouldn't be enough. We aren't talking office jobs that let you come home at the end of the day, we're talking military jobs that could have you in the field for weeks or months. The default way to handle that is that mama stays at home, maintains the household, raises the kids, teaches them all the basics they'll need to go to the ninja academy. Then once the kids reach a certain level of ability to go to school by themselves, get home by themselves, and do some chores, it'd be time to consider out of the house work again.

However well before Hinata's kids reached that point, her husband became Hokage. Do you really think the people in charge of the village are going to let the Hokage's wife do anything more dangerous than have kids? They need him undistracted to do his job. They can't risk her getting killed or captured on some random mission. Diplomatic missions? They have ambassadors for that. Become head of the clan she married out of? Lost that one years ago. Staying a housewife is what's left.
>>
>>148371267
Because Hima a cute. Cute!!
(I don't even ship anyone I just think she's cute).
>>
>>148371209
The original has Sasuke coming home and initiating sex with Sakura. It was drawn before the Gaiden came out.
>>
>>148370933
Lol Pink shit fags are as bad as Sauce gay fags. Nothing realistic or likable about her. The only self insert on Naruto is sauce gay. Biggest Gary stu I've seen n a while
>>
>>148371272
The only reason Sakura was left around is because japanese otakus are fucking autistic with their tsunderes.
Hinata was clearly put there from the start to be Naruto's obligatory shounen romance but everyone was only looking at Sakura.
>>
>>148371128
No, Sasuke loves Sakura and Sarada and they both know it. They are all connected and happy about it, that was the point of Gaiden.

You're hate-boner headcanon isn't going to change that.
>>
File: Rai_no_Sho_Portada_HD.png (1MB, 1736x2754px) Image search: [Google]
Rai_no_Sho_Portada_HD.png
1MB, 1736x2754px
>>148371305
>No one really cares that Sasuke and Sakura ended up together
Except 90% of the fanbase.

see>>148371002 >>148371014 >>148371034
Fate/Stay Salty
>>
>>148371077
And you are just cancer.
>>
>>148371324
Yup, being a breeding mare is her job(and role in the manga).
>>
>>148370933
>She's one of the better written characters but people hate her because of
>>muh shipping
Literally no one hates Sakura for this reason. Who would even hate her? NH fans always knew Hinata was going to win, and both NS and SSfags self-insert as Sakura.
>>
>>148371293
still doesn't change the fact sakura is a horrible mother
>>
>>148371214
It's realistic for a twelve year old and she grew out of it that same chapter because someone she respected showed her the error of her ways.

Naruto was a fucking loser, no one else thought otherwise either. So unless you're going to demonize every other character in the manga, you can stop posting.
>>
>>148371305
Yup. Most people feel that both were shit characters and were glad that Naruto ended up with Hinata. SakuraxSasuke fags live in the delusion that most readers are mad he didn't end up with pink shit.
>>
>>148371223
So much this

People forget the Uzumaki family is fucking loaded
>>
>>148371357
Thinking her relationship with Sasuke is dumb and actually not wanting her to be with Sasuke are two different things.
>>
>>148371272
Hinata was always irrelevant and always will be unless she's sucking Naruto's dick.
>>
>>148371293
>Post pages and quotes from the manga
>It's all lies, slander!
You may be deluded enough to think that evryone here making fun of miss fuckup has some ulterior motives. The explanation is much simpler, she is a shit, so people don't like her.
>>
>>148371214
You do realize Naruto was a fucking retard that tied Sasuke up and transformed into him to talk to a girl, all the while shitting himself right?.

Nobody liked Naruto, and she got over it after that same chapter. She respects Naruto already by the time with Zabuza.
>>
>>148371305
>no one cares that Sasuke and Sakura ended up together

KEK

>didn't have chemistry

They had the most chemistry of any ship, I'm sorry you have autism and can't understand human interaction.
>>
>>148371414
You're wasting your time. The fact that it thinks Sakura is a well written character proves the autism
>>
>>148371448
>People forget the Uzumaki family is fucking loaded
The Uzumaki don't even exist anymore you retard.

Naruto lived in a small apartment.
>>
File: 1418913838761.jpg (607KB, 667x4218px) Image search: [Google]
1418913838761.jpg
607KB, 667x4218px
>>148371427
>Naruto was a fucking loser, no one else thought otherwise either.
One girl didn't.
>>
>>148371476
LMAO! He was one of the few likable character s before part II had him acting like a male fan girl for that egde lord sauce gay. Like you for example. You want his cock badly don't you?
>>
>>148371340
The fact that nip are so addicted to tsundere or anything relating to tsundere is tragic. Sakura is not tsundere. She's a genuinely unlikeable cunt.

Not Satan or anything but undeniably a stupid annoying bitch.
>>
>>148371414
NS fags self insert as Naruto and are mad she never wanted his dick so they spend their pathetic days wanking Hinata and pretending Naruto got "the better choice anyway" shitting on Sakura and pretending she's miserable.
They are the definition of cucks.

Either that or they are mad their gay buttsex ship didn't happen.
>>
File: chop-the-salad.jpg (178KB, 881x1300px)
chop-the-salad.jpg
178KB, 881x1300px
>>148371195
That was a fun day.
>>
>>148371348
How?

Offer evidence from a primary source
>>
>>148371515
Top grade waifu material with 10/10 body! Naruto is a lucky fuck
>>
>>148371535
Japan has all around shot taste. Wasn't Ochaco voted worse character than Sakura.
>>
File: ladygt.jpg (716KB, 1600x1132px) Image search: [Google]
ladygt.jpg
716KB, 1600x1132px
>>148371536
>NS fags self insert as Naruto
A lot of them are girls, though.
>>
>>148371501
Reading comprehension my developmentally delayed friend

Context clues indicate the post was in reference to Naruto and his spouse

The Uzumaki family
>>
>>148371536
Shippers are kinda like console warriors, they believe that everyone is as autistic as they. Some people don't like Sakura and think she's a shit character because..well she is. Sorry to offend you.
>>
>>148371427
Iruka and hinata and the third and the Ichiraku owner certainly didn't. Sakura never really understood naruto (that's fine she wasn't really his love interest anyway), but she was all about muh Sasukey-kun, and she really never understood him either. By the end of the manga she played no part in Sasuke's redemption (despite being a sasuke satellite during the entire story). She was only able to "get" with sasuke because naruto kept his promise, beyond that she was a waste of panel time tht could have been better employed in Ino or Rock Lee.
>>
>>148371454
She's not shit and people do like her. Only a few salty losers like you are autistic enough to keep raging after all this time.
>>
>>148371480
...you're australian aren't you?

Or have never been witness to the relationship process
>>
>>148371608
and they are just as autistic.
>>
>>148371454
You are talking to a shipper, shippers are retarded. Never east time trying to logic with them.
>>
>>148371480
Not him, but attempted murder, outright dismissal and Insults aren't exactly what i'd call chemystry.If anything, much more people would like sakura more (or at least detest her less) if she dropped her retarded crush on sasuke.
>>
>>148371656
...you're australian aren't you?

Kek what the hell does that have to do with anything
>>
>>148371586
In their defense that poll was skewed by Fujos mad Deku isn't Bakugou's cum reciprocal
>>
>>148345412
One day, if you're lucky, you'll realize that what you did in the latter was and will be much for rewarding and great than the former.
>>
>>148371653
She's shit. And like most characters in the manga badly written. Sasugay is an unlikeable edgelord who should have been killed for the shit he pulled on the manga but gets off with a "oh, muh bad".
>>
>>148371687
No one wants her to drop her feelings for Sasuke except a few autists like you that no one cares about.

Sasuke/Sakura is the most popular ship afterall.
>>
>>148371708
Should have figured
>>
>>148371716
She's one of the best written characters in the manga.

>muh Sasuke hate

That's nice, he still tops the polls so you can remain salty forever I guess.
>>
>>148371733
You keep talking about shipping and popular ships when anon is talking about badly written characters's try to keep up. Nobody gives a shit about your otp
>>
>>148371536
I don't ship anyone in this manga to this date, and I still find Sakura abhorrent.She is not the worse character ever but she is all around a very dislikable cunt indeed, so there you have it.
>>
File: Naruto_and_Hinata_kiss.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_and_Hinata_kiss.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>148371733
>¥2.0 billion
>>
>>148371764
She's not badly written and he was saying people would like her more if not for her feelings for Sasuke which is bullshit.

My OTP is the most popular ship, plenty of people give a shit about it.
>>
>>148371759
OK you are clearly trolling now. I refuse to believe anyone outside of Deviant art or live journal is that autistic. I bet you're a Zutarian too aren't you.
>>
>>148371775
She's not unlikable, you just have autism.
>>
>>148347354
because she was doing it for the sake of a greater plan
>>
>>148371789
Is bullshit. No matter who she had feelings for nobody would like her, because she is a shit character and better characters in the manga sadly gotnless screen time or were outright offed while she and sauce gay remained. Sakura should have been a background character like Tatsuki in Bleach. Except Tatsuki was likeable
>>
>>148371789
I honestly can't tell if you're really an autistic SS shipper or if you're just pretending to be to give people something fun to talk about in this thread.

Sakura herself isn't terribly written, in the sense that she's the most realistic character in the entire series. That said, she isn't likable, and her obsession with Sasuke isn't flattering. It's almost baffling how terribly their relationship was done.
>>
>>148371792
You're the autistic one for thinking your shitty opinion matters outside of your circlejerk fanforums.
>>
>>148371812
>Shipper accusing someone of autism.

Holy lack of self awarenessn
>>
>>148371846
You sound mad there shipper friend , calm down
>>
File: seoglpo2.jpg (317KB, 622x870px)
seoglpo2.jpg
317KB, 622x870px
>>
File: seoglpo3.jpg (369KB, 622x870px) Image search: [Google]
seoglpo3.jpg
369KB, 622x870px
>>148371889
>>
>>148371838
Sakura and her relationship with Sasuke is one of the most realistic things in the manga.

Certain people just developed a hate boner for her and the ship for completely shallow reasons. I've yet to see a legitimate complaint.
>>
Women literally exist to be servants to men

That's their entire purpose ever since hunter-gatherer culture
>>
>>148371733
Ok then how about this, let her be together with Sasuke, but this time at least try to make it look like sasuke doen't ever want to there every time they're on the same panel (at best), or trying to kill her (at worst), let her actually be important in sasukes reform, you know,like he actually cares for her. Sasusakufags are the worst Sakurafags if this thread is any indication.
>>
>>148370724
>best boy is number one
as it should be
>>
>>148371946
Careful with that edge anon, everyone had a place and a function before we got soft with agriculture.
>>
>>148371946
I bet that mindset brings you lots of girls
>>
>>148371515
>Plain looking dark weirdo
>liked Sakura of all people

Why did it take till The Last for Naruto to actually be physically attracted to Hinata?
Thread posts: 526
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.