[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone watch the Garo HnK special? Also why is she blushing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Anyone watch the Garo HnK special? Also why is she blushing, does she have a crush on Not-Leon?
>>
>>148307573
>does she have a crush on Not-Leon
I sure fucking hope not, I can't take another seeds incident.
>>
>>148308224
>>148308354
Wait. A person is suppose to agree to a verbal contract with a Horror to become a Gate and get possessed. We just see Tobias freak out when the dagger is revealed to be a Horror possessing it and then he's turned into one? That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>148307573
Thanks for reminding, OP
I missed Garo.
Hope we'll get the movie soon.
>>
>>148308741
Horrors don't usually care if you agree or not, and the host doesn't become a Gate. A Gate is an object tainted with negativity (like that knife) which draws a Horror from the Makai to possess whoever is nearby.
>>
>>148312321
In the TV live action shows, they usually have to actually.
>>
Movie when?
>>
File: 1419116294673.webm (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1419116294673.webm
2MB, 700x394px
>>148313121
December, anon, early December I believe. Are you hyped?
>>
>>148313593
man why couldent they just go along with this GARO story line

the NOTjapan one was fucking terrible
>>
File: 1427480535404.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px)
1427480535404.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>148314204
>the NOTjapan one was fucking terrible
>that NOTjapan
>NOTjapan
It was Japan anon, it was just set in the Heian period; Japanese equivalent to early Middle Ages before the feudal period. But I agree, GnT was pretty bad. Mainly because Raikou and Douman were awful.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.