[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MC has the power to reset events and have a second chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: 008_P004.jpg (327KB, 584x777px) Image search: [Google]
008_P004.jpg
327KB, 584x777px
>MC has the power to reset events and have a second chance

Who's the first serie that started this shitty trend?
>>
>>148256773
Idk Mirai Nikki maybe?
>>
Guraundohoggu no Hibi
>>
>>148256773
Re:Zero
>>
>>148256955

This.
>>
File: Not Allah.jpg (152KB, 615x960px) Image search: [Google]
Not Allah.jpg
152KB, 615x960px
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>148257041

> he believes in a fictional character

TOPKEK
>>
>MC dies and gets reincarnated in an alternate world where he is the best ever
>MC enters a school focused entirely on fighting and develops a harem

What were the first series that started these shitty trends?
>>
>>148257299
Top one is also jesus.
>>
>>148257189
fedora_tipping_hipster.jpeg
>>
File: 1459590213072.jpg (22KB, 448x432px) Image search: [Google]
1459590213072.jpg
22KB, 448x432px
>>148257553
>It says so in a book

So how come all my anime and manga friends aren't real either?
>>
>>148257594
>religionbait shit
>3DPD images
crossboarding piggu go home. Fucking cancer.
>>
File: 1439768828907.jpg (40KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1439768828907.jpg
40KB, 500x540px
>>148257801
>only downloading anime reactions
>downloading reactions you like makes you a cross border
go back to where you came from
>>
>>148257903
ACKTSHYUALLY posting non-anime/non-manga reaction images on /a/ is TECHNICALLY against the rules. Not that anyone cares except faggots
>>
probably shakespeare
>>
>>148256773
Groundhog Day.
>>
>>148257189
Jesus was a real historical person you fucknugget, wherever or not he had cheats is an entirely different matter.
>>
>>148256955
>>148257021
When did the LN start? Because there are countless series that did that before the anime
>>
>>148256930
hah
>>
File: 1473603044196.jpg (24KB, 306x345px) Image search: [Google]
1473603044196.jpg
24KB, 306x345px
>>148256930
>>
File: Looking.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Looking.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>Your ability, Return by Death is great authority. You don't really understand its potential. You can never accept the undesired consequences and try again for anytime. That's the ultimate tool for any researcher. Originally, the consequence cannot be changed. You can make hypothesis for the result, but, when you really make a trial on it, you can have only one result from it. No one can make the exact same condition for re-trial. What could you gain from different condition before? That's just dream for us researchers. I definitely has the mean to know everything with 'World's Record'. But, I don't really like using it. I want to know, not just for knowledge itself, but I value the effort spent for knowledge. Because of that, it is ironically despicable for me. Our talk has derailed for the moment. To return to the main talk, yes, I am envious of your ability. You can have 'different result' in the 'exact same condition'. How could I pass that ability? How could I pass the opportunity to test everything with that? Of course, I don't want to force you into using it. You just have to use it for yourself. I will make every effort for the future you want, and fulfill my curiosity along the way. I won't get punished for this much, do I? You get the result. I fulfill my curiosity, our interests are matching here. I don't know everything and I can't intentionally take you to the worst consequence. You and I are equal that we don't have exact solution for everything. You could call me comrade for thinking solution on the same problem together. I am declaring this without shame. I will never prevent you from reaching solution, as I am favorable of you. Of course, on some problems, you could have difficulty getting through even with my knowledge, because I cannot directly interact with reality. If your obstacle needs physical strength, I cannot be any help of you. You can harm your body and mind for indefinite times.
>>
File: Onizuka.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Onizuka.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>>148259608
> On those occasions, I would want to heal your mind with sincerity. I won't assure that there is no concern for my curiosity. But, it is real that I want to be your strength. So I don't want to be hated by you. Again, I can proudly declare that I am helpful for achieving your goal. As I use you for my greed on knowledge, you can freely use me to reach your desirable future. I am content to be a convenient girl and devote myself for you. I don't know if you would want this scanty and dead body. Oops. This must be a rude one for two girls you're determined to protect - Silver half-elf and Blue Oni-girl. I don't want to evaluate you for your thought on those two girls. But, obstacles blocking your way is beyond your imagination. Your determination to clear them all yourself is really valuable, but also miserable to see. I am not lying to you for becoming your strength. And you have to use me to. You must use everything at your disposal to reach your future and help those you think dear. That's what you're determined for. I will repeat it again. Path paved with your lives is proven by 2nd Trial. I even think 2nd Trial exists solely to make you accept your way. It was unbearable sight to your mind. However, I consider it is better to know even the most tragic truth and you have to reach the future, paying your lives to 'Return by Death' as you did till now. For that, you have to cherish your memory of those possible Parallel Worlds. Even if you become a person indifferent to any death, including your own or those precious, it is better than the future without you. There is nothing useless in this world. Everything is needed puzzle pieces. To understand that, you needed the Trial. If you need any meaning for your temporary stop here, think like this. And, I will agree on your thought. I will give you any words to keep you going. whispering of love, soothing, or wrath, I don't hesitate to use any words to keep your strength.
>>
>>148259608
>>148259672
>some sadbrains retard actually wrote this schlock
>>
File: Not listening.jpg (87KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Not listening.jpg
87KB, 1440x810px
>>148259672
> I am absolutely needed for your future struggle. If you're going to walk solitary path of hurt, you need the person who can walk along. And I, no other people but I can do that. I repeat this, and repeating this anytime - You need me, and I need you, your existence. I can't satisfy my curiosity without you. Only talking with you can fulfill my curiosity. You can be the only person who can satisfy my 'Greed'. I can't rule out your existence from this enclosed space of mine. If you want to be the hope of people you dearly think, can you share little bit of compassion to me? If you do that, I don't hesitate to give my body, soul, and knowledge to you. So, I eagerly want you to believe me. I haven't been hiding my true intention to deceive you. I was only looking for good timing. If I was telling this from the start, you wouldn't come closer to me. It would be unacceptable loss for me. Of course, it would be a loss for you, too. As the user of 'Return by Death', you will surely achieve your goal sometime. But, you have to reduce the price of reaching it. I can minimized that. I won't assure you I can refrain from not telling you the necessity for better future just to see the consequence. I admit that. But, I won't deceive you. If I did that, I will never hide it from you. I will reveal it and try to regain your trust doing whatever I can. I will take you to the future you want no matter what. So, won't you choose me? I told you everything I want. I am determined to pay any price. I told you my determination, and I want to hear yours. You should prove you have confidence to reach the future you want. You can have pride of passing 2nd trial only if you do that. Challenging 3rd Trial and liberating the Sanctuary. This is the Trial you must pass for people you dearly think. Show me you have strength and courage to overcome that. And obtain me and my knowledge to achieve your future.
>>
File: What.jpg (317KB, 5436x1080px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
317KB, 5436x1080px
>>148259848
> Those are what I want from you, what I require from you, and what I can give to you. I revealed everything with sincerity. What's your decision? Teach me, fulfill my curiosity.
>>
File: Rika 8.jpg (167KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Rika 8.jpg
167KB, 1000x1250px
>>148256773
Higurashi wasn't first but it was the first nip series with that premise to get really popular.
>>
>>148259831
It was in the story. As a quote. If you thought this was a headache, wait till you hear the embodiment of /a/ and 2ch.
>>
groundhog day
>>
It started with save/load.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.