[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Sanji could take a couple of the brothers one on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: Vinsmokes.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Vinsmokes.png
1MB, 960x960px
Do you think Sanji could take a couple of the brothers one on one without them being pussies and using muh hostage?
>>
Fairly certain he could take all of them 1v1, but they're all asshole's so that's probably never gonna happen
>>
Fairly certain he could take all of them 1v3 but that won't happen until around the wedding disruption, I'm sure.
>>
>>148225518
No, they are biological freaks, trained on battlefields 24/7 since birth. Sanji spent most of his time on eastblue eating fish.
>>
>>148225518
this subplot kinda annoys me, he was supposed to be called Naruto... then what? his brothers would be called ramen or something?
>>
>>148225669

And augmented with powerful technology as well, making them deadly and unpredictable.

Of course, Sanji is no pushover either and he has Haki. I'd say he would have a hard time with Ichiji but can clobber the other two.
>>
Sanji could take all 3 of them out if he wasn't being restricted. That's why Oda is resorting to hostage bullshit to keep him from ending the arc right now.
>>
Sanji will BTFO out of all of them once he gets the chance.
>>
>>148225720
It's not like their naming theme is actually important to the plot. Oda was probably like "Oh hey, his name's Sanji now, I can name his siblings Ichiji, Niji ect."
>>
>>148225875
>>148225928
This, Oda is building up hate for the eventual payoff

All three will have their faces rearranged by the end of this.
>>
>>148225732
>he has Haki

brokenleg.exe
>>
I'm certain Oda made the female the nice one so we wouldn't have to deal with any of the "muh no kick women" shit when Sanji faces his family
>>
>>148226172
Nami will fight his sister and admonish her for being a shit. She will also thank her because if they weren't all a shit Nami would have never met the man she loves.
>>
>>148225614
>but they're all asshole's so that's probably never gonna happen
Why? he has to fight Ichiji at least.
>>
>>148225669
>He doesnt think Sanji using his Okama powerup will wipe the floor with their shit.
>>
>>148226777
Checked.

I want to see him fight his dad and all three of his brothers at once without them holding Zeff over his head.
>>
>>148226732
The hoe's only love is money
Luffyfags and Sanjifags BTFO
>>
>>148226894
And he'll be so manly in his own way not giving a shit as his crewmates look on at him fighting with an okama getup.
>>
Could take Yonji, otherwise he'd have to stop jobbing and actually show he learned something during timeskip
>>
>>148226993
Nami will be taken captive and he will have no choice but to go all out and put on the dress.
>>
>>148227018
> and put on the dress.
where did this meme came from?
>>
>>148227068
Okama training. He hasnt revealed really much of how he trained. People expect him to dress up like a big fag for an attack or something.
>>
>>148227068
Dress gives your legs more freedom than pants. It is the only logical step for Sanji to become stronger.
>>
>>148226777
Sanji is weak as fuck now. Usopp could kick his ass.
>>
>>148227164
Usopp with prep time is pretty fierce but we havent seen Sanji represent any of his time on gayman island since the timeskip in flashbacks.
>>
>>148226905
>loves money
>Sanji is royalty
>>
My main issue is they all keep doing the "Hey Sanji is trash" and then the instant he pulls anything they cry "but that hostage though" the instant he tries anything. They build themselves up only to wimp out and basically kick a guy who cant fight back. Yeah, really impressive

I'm just waiting for one of them to fuck up and egg Sanji into some kinda of "Hey fight back. Its not like it would matter anyways. I wont even hurt the hostage" kind of moment before he proceeds to beat one of their asses.
>>
>>148227392
>Sanji hates his family
>>
>>148227432
I just dont see how Sanji can be free from the Zeff threat.

Germa 66 has their eyes set on him and if Sanji embarrasses them at all, I dont see why they wont take petty revenge.

Luffy is coming to take Sanji back and ruin the wedding, dont see why big mom just cant give a "fuck you" to Sanji.

I dont have a lot of faith in Baratie's fighting ability and I dont know who in the East Blue can fight back now since everyone's in the grand line.
>>
>>148227607
Germa will think they don't need the threat anymore and reveal they already killed Zeff. or Zeff will show up to the wedding.
>>
>>148227607
I mean your right and Im ot saying they wouldnt do that. I mean they basically crippled the maid because sanji wouldn't let them hit her.

So even if something does change and he beats them all they would need is a call and he's dead.

Just saying I think they will slip up and sanji will kick one of their asses. Since they don't seem to think they could ever lose
>>
>>148227682
The latter would be cool but they'd have to explain how.
>>
>>148227870
He is a caterer.
>>
>>148225518
Yeah he probably could. I think when he backed his dad into a corner and later planted his foot in his brother's face it's clear that he is at least as good as they are if not stronger.

While his brothers are strong, they ultimately just rely on human shields to fight and have never faced the kind of near-death battles that Sanji has. His experience and training has allowed him to equal or surpass their natural skills.
>>
Honestly I think his brothers all reached their peak a long time ago and just stopped growing. They seem like spoiled brats that never trained since childhood. Sanji could probably wipe his ass with them all
>>
>>148228081
I wouldnt say reach their peak but they obviously havent been pushed like Sanji has been.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.