[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Being so desperate to hold onto Kumiko that you shit talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-10-05-22-50-29.png (804KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-05-22-50-29.png
804KB, 1280x720px
>Being so desperate to hold onto Kumiko that you shit talk about Shuuichi behind his back

Wow. Reina really showed her true colours in this episode. That's it,I'm team Shuuichi. This devious bitch doesn't deserve Kumiko.
>>
>Shuuichi
I've been meaning to ask this for a while, but who the hell are you talking about?
>>
File: 1472044141471.jpg (28KB, 393x425px) Image search: [Google]
1472044141471.jpg
28KB, 393x425px
>>
>>148169869

She sounds like one of us though.

No one likes spineless MCs.
>>
>Shuichi gets talked down to by Reina on two separate occasions

What a little bitchboy he doesn't deserve Kumiko
>>
>>148170498
It's hard for him to grow a spine when Kumiko is constantly belittling him.
>>
>>148170658
>has the balls to ask her out
>Kumiko's soul-crushing refusal when she didn't even realise he was asking her on a date

Vs

>Kumiko who only became friends with Reina in the first place because she felt guilty

Reina has had everything handed to her. I'm not worried though. Shuuichi is our guy and I know he will pull through.
>>
>>148170662
He should have never called her ugly and annoying as kids. Girls will remember that and hate you forever.
>>
>>148170962
That's actually a good point. Girl's are humongous cunts.
>>
>>148170760
Nah, I doubt he can do anything anymore.
>>
>>148173165
He wins in the LN
>>
>>148173323
Everyone knows, I mean in the anime.
>>
>>148170962
Well, they basically removed the scene where shu apologizes to Kumiko for his behavior when he was younger, and instead make him this character that his little presence now and is clueless about it. The fuck are you supposed to do?
>>
>>148169869
Within the context it was more like an advice for Kumiko.
Like if Reina was taking the paternal role and was telling Kumiko something on the line:
>Kumiko, this guy isn't worthy, I won't accept someone like him for you.

Then again, you'll see whatever you want to see in order to fulfill your fantasies.
>>
>6 hibikek threads
>>
>>148177810
You know that even with what you say is still gay as fuck, right?

The characters who say that in any story are the ones who tend to end with the character they're talking to.
>>
>>148178029
Nice headcanon. Tell us more when it actually happens.

>>148177810
She also is comparing him to the super awesome unequally talented Taki.
>>
>>148178436
0/10 bait, see me after class.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.