[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nearly end of 2016 >konosuba threads still exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Kidding me.jpg (51KB, 542x466px) Image search: [Google]
Kidding me.jpg
51KB, 542x466px
>nearly end of 2016
>konosuba threads still exist

Why is this allowed?
>>
File: 1467051217562.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467051217562.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>148146876
AOTY
>>
Generals my man
They turn into bureaucracies where the people invested in the threads keep them going as they feel that stopping would waste all the time they invested into the threads.
And so they self propagate and last way beyond any measure of acceptability. The threads start existing just to exist, with the thin veil that they're 'discussing' when it's just the same 10 people saying the same goddamn shit over and over again
>>
>>148146906
where did that scene come from? episode i mean
>>
>>148146946
The OVA, keep up nigger
>>
>>148146944
And thats different from most /a/ threads how?
>>
>>148146876
S2 was confirmed almost immediately.
The real thing you should be questioning is the Overlord threads.
>>
>>148146990
People who like generals don't know how to read.

Why was this thread made?
To complain about konosuba threads.

Why was the konosuba thread made?
So there would be a konosuba thread. It was its own reason to exist.
>>
>>148146970
there was a OVA? WHAT THE FUCK.
i gotta stay in my otaku cave more. missing on all the good stuff.
>>
>>148146876
More than Konosuba threads, Monster musume generals should be worrying you.
>>
>>148146876
General cancer.

The fanbase is set to become Yahari 2.0 when the second season finally air. I already given up on that fanbase.
>>
>>148146876
>people should immediately stop liking and talking about shows when a season is over
Thanks for the great example of how dumb anti-"general"fags are.
>>
>>148147604
>Monster musume generals should be worrying you.

You see with those fags, they STICK to one thread, you retards make multiple darkness/dumbAqua/megameme threads all the time so it's more annoying.

>>148147777
People should stop spouting the same memes over and over again all over the board, nobody said to stop liking it general cancer kun
>>
>>148148043
You're asking people who like a popular show to stop mentioning things related to their popular show everywhere? That's even dumber.
Or are you complaining that people still make lots of threads about Aqua, Darkness, Megumin or whoever else? I thought that not focusing it all on one thread was what anti-generalfags wanted? Maybe you just don't like the show and want people to stop liking it?
>>
>>148148144
>You're asking people who like a popular show to stop mentioning things related to their popular show everywhere? That's even dumber.

I mean fuck off with your memes, stop trying to act smart as if anyone in those threads are discussing whatever they like about the show.

Nobody wants to see multiple threads of the same shit everywhere
>>
>>148148236
>>148147707
This is why I can't take people who complain about different kinds of threads all the time seriously.

It feels like one half contradicts the other half, but they never discuss or complain to each other, they just continue to complain to or about the people who enjoy the threads.

One half wants topics to stick to one thread no matter what (a lot of people call this a general) and the other half complains about all the threads and calls them generals no matter what they're discussing and refuse to give a consistent definition of the word that people agree with.
>>
trash animu with normie humour
>>
File: 1456116257918.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1456116257918.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
more than konosuba, why is danganronpa still allowed

their anime is over, it's literally /v/ at this point yet they continue like they are somehow still anime
>>
And?

It's 2016 and NGE threads still exist
>>
>>148148569
>no matter what they're discussing

kek there's not discussion, just memes and RP with you cancerous fucks
>>
As opposed to Phantom World threads?
>>
>>148149302
just a subset of the kyoani-faction sakugatwitter-circlejerk
>>
>>148146876
>aoty
>new season coming in winter
>manga and LN discussion
>>
-LN and manga started getting translated
-The second season is literally in a few months
>>
File: general.png (106KB, 995x412px) Image search: [Google]
general.png
106KB, 995x412px
>>148146876
>complaining about konosuba that's going to have a new anime next season

>>148149302
>complaining about phantom world that recently got a new special
>>
File: 1422628856757.jpg (17KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
1422628856757.jpg
17KB, 336x336px
>>148149437
>manga and LN discussion
>lying this much
>>
Seeing how mad /a/utists get, I'll probably give Konosuba a watch. I hate watching airing shows with /a/, since they want companionship and some autistic shit.
>>
>>148148569
>Discussion

Image dumping and repeating stale meme =/= discussion. You fucks don't even bother to discuss any of the latest LN chapter. I gave up on the fanbase after that.

Bunch of cancers.
>>
Why generals are allowed at all?
>>
>>148150294
Because as you can see from this thread, any thread about any show can be considered a general. Ban generals and any dumb mod can effectively ban all anime discussion from /a/, which is probably what anti-generalfags want.
>>
>>148150294
They are easier for moderators to handle.
>>
>>148150527
Mods are not robots I believe, they know what a general is.
>>
>>148150979
Mods were supposed to know what our rules regarding NSFW were as well, and you saw what happened one year ago.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.