[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1463046718130.jpg (299KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1463046718130.jpg
299KB, 1280x853px
Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence on this planet really is?

That happened to me back when I was in the 6th grade, I'll never forget it.
My dad took us to a baseball game at a stadium. I didn't care about baseball at all but I got surprised when we got there.
There were so many people out there, it was like all of Japanese people were packed in the stadium.
Then I turned to my dad and asked him how many people were there.
He said since the stadium was full, it was like 50,000.
On my way home, I saw tons of people walking towards the station like a massive current as well and that made me surprised again.
When I got home, because I already learned the Japan's population was like 100 million in social study, I divided it by 50,000 using my calculator.
The answer was 2,000.
I was at a loss completely. The crowd in the stadium that looked like very large was just a fraction of the entire population.
After that, I noticed it.
Until then, I thought I was kinda a special person, it was fun to be with my family, and I had fun with my classmates too.
I believed people and things around me were literally special and I was as well.
But it wasn't true.
Those kind of things were really ordinary and happened all over the places in Japan.
Waking up, brushing my teeth, going to school, and going to sleep, there was nothing special about my life.
I felt like everything I thought was cool and interesting faded away to a gray void.
But if there were so many people in this world, then there had to be someone who was living in a weird and special life.
If so, why wasn't that me?

That's how I realized that.
>>
The words of our goddess must be heard by all.
>>
File: giygas.jpg (19KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
giygas.jpg
19KB, 600x525px
>>148112498
>YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF HARUHI'S BULLSHIT
>>
Dont think too much anon. Ignorance is bliss as they say.
>>
Really stimulates my cranium.
>>
>>148112498
Only the goddess is truly special. The rest of us are shits. Thanks for reminding us.
>>
>>148112498
Thats why The only thing you need to do to be special, is to be loved by everyone. Being a good person in a world of evil ones makes you a special snowflake. Thats why I always do my best to be happy and make happy those around me. And dont want them to be sad because of me. Like you are carrying a big burden to yourself. Is ironic how The thing that makes you more is The things that you should be doing.
>>
File: MDFelrl.gif (3MB, 747x420px) Image search: [Google]
MDFelrl.gif
3MB, 747x420px
S3 never...
>>
tl;dr
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 356x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 356x255px
Please, I think about this shit all the time.
>>
>>148112498
Stay away from middle schools.
>>
File: 1474844464443.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474844464443.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
You're special to me even if you'll never get a third season
>>
>>148112498
That's a comfy view
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.