[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he really love her that much? Why? Or did he reject cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: yougotcrabed.png (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yougotcrabed.png
364KB, 1920x1080px
Does he really love her that much? Why? Or did he reject cat only because he wouldn't want to break crab's heart?
>>
>>148072058
He kinda likes crab
He admires cat, but doesnt romantically love her
>>
>>148072058
Cat: he thinks she's too good for him
Snake: mental retardation
Monkey: lesbo
Doll: doll
Sisters: sisters
Snail : kill
Bat: will stay with him for eternity so who cares
Crab is objectively the only reasonable love/girlfriend material.
>>
>>148072807
>Cat: he thinks she's too good for him
He literally tells her he loves crab more than her though
>>
"All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."

Also he realises that her true nature is not the girl he admired for so long after Golden Week. Cat is not true to herself and is alway putting on a front, unlike Crab is extremely honest of who she is.
>>
File: 1459176364751.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459176364751.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
he even ends up with her in another universe, despite everyone there also thinking cat is a better match. they're meant for eachother
>>
Even when Araragi thought he had a crush on cat during Nekomonogatari, he only liked his idea of cat, not the actual her in reality. That idea being the perfect student with infinite wisdom and complete purity. Of course, in SS, we find out how Hanekawa isn't as perfect as she's painted out to be.
>>
>>148074165
> despite everyone there also thinking cat is a better match
Well, not everyone.
>>
File: 1473010143884.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473010143884.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>148072058
Crab is the only one to save herself from her curse, unlike the other girls. Especially Cat, who rejects the solution so much that it causes other people harm, just to spare herself from admitting she doesn't know everything. That's why he ends up liking Crab so much; she's the only one who took Oshino's advice to heart.
Crab best.
>>
>>148076569
> That's why he ends up liking Crab so much;
I don't think that's the reason, anon.
>>
>>148076569
No. It's because Crab was Araragi's first love. Many protagonists only have eyes for the first girl he ends up liking.
>>
>>148076569
>Crab is the only one to save herself from her curse
Isn't "you can only save yourself" the theme of Monogatari though? Hanekawa herself accepted and absorbed Kako, Araragi wasn't even there when Kanbaru got over her problems and lost the monkey arm, He didn't help Nadeko either, and Sodachi left with her problems still unresolved to deal with it herself.

And Oshino was kind of an asshole to Hanekawa anyway. But Crab certainly got over faster, but that might also be arguably because her issues weren't as deep in the first place.
>>
He likes her for her personality. Controlling and forceful, capable of holding his attention and conversation forever.
She said she would indeed leave him if someone better came along, and would expect him to do the same. But that they should both use that as motivation to make it work.
His attraction to her is not bound simply by lust or respect. They just match. Complementary brains, good rapport.

Personally I like him and Shinobu better as a match. But that's not a romantic one. There is way too much respect and adoration, and it seems almost narcissistic in a way. Vampire bonds are funny.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.