[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they went to a mixed normal/ninja school up until 12 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: classroom.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
classroom.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
So they went to a mixed normal/ninja school up until 12 years old and then they just did Ninja shit from there on out?

There isn't even the option of college mentioned either. How do these kids function without higher Math, Writing, English and any other skill you learn in school?
>>
>>147639209
Same way the rest of America does.
>>
>>147639256
Naruto is Hokage though which requires a shit load of paperwork. And how could Shikamaru be a genius other than tactics and chess.
>>
>>147639209
The ninja magic does everyting
>>
>>147639256
>the rest of America does.
>the rest
Is Naruto American?
>>
>>147639638
There are no white people in Ninja world anon.
>>
>>147639209

writing no jutsu.
math no jutsu
talk no jutsu
degree no jutsu

>>147639638

believe it!
>>
>>147639209
They're basically peasants who were taught how to stab people, peasants don't need no maths
>>
>>147639209
>How do these kids function without higher Math
Ever heard of child soldiers? Same thing. Hell I think I even remember them stating this.
>>
>>147639209

They went to a school that specifically teaches them how to be ninja. They teach them regular things like maths and shit if only to help them blend in while undercover.
>>
>>147639209
If we're bitching about ninja school, how come all of the other genin were Naruto's age if the first chapter mentioned he failed his graduation exam twice?
>>
>>147642844
Students can probably choose to take the final exam before "graduation"; as Itachi and Kakashi have been shown to have graduated much earlier than a normal genin; Naruto probably got cocky and tried to take the exam early and got busted twice.
>>
>>147639209
It was implied Chuunin had expanded studies. Sakura comments how the problems in that one written test that they took for the preliminaries that they were Chuunin level problems.

Whether their training was supposed to be institutionalized or independent is a whole different question
>>
>>147642844
Was it only once a year you could take it? I always thought it was a few times during your last year like the SAT or something
>>
>>147639209
All you need is silent kill. Ninja are assassins and spies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.