[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you like about Mushi-shi? Please do not just say "comfy"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What do you like about Mushi-shi?
Please do not just say "comfy"
I havent watched it in a while but Ginko was a big part for me, I really liked him and thought he was super cool
>>
I like it because it's good, and interesting.
>>
>>147637158
Literally "Reddit:The Anime"
>>
Ginko is my self-insert and wish fulfillment guy.
>>
I like it because it feels like Kino.
>>
>>147637232
>>147637251
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>147637232
Literally "Reddit: The post"
>>
>>147637266
What was wrong with the second post?
>>
>tfw you actually enjoy a show about a bug-collecting hobo

The mushi are kind of cool I guess.
>>
>>147637287
Real professionals double tap
>>
>>147637158
I loved Ginko, I just wish more of the people he had to deal with weren't morons.
>>
I like how each story is very different but always feel interesting and heartful.
>>
>>147637392
Well, a lot of people are morons in real life.
And if they acted rationally, there would be no story:
>"It's a mushi, take this medecine and never do this again because it will ruin your shit."
>"Alright."
>The end.
>>
>>147637392
>>147637625
Just act as if the mangaka decided not to tell the stories where the victims weren't idiots
>>
>>147637625
If they acted rationally they wouldn't let complete strangers stay in their homes and feed them unknown medicine without having any way to verify that they're really a professional
>>
>>147637625
>>147637711
Yeah, I guess you guys are right.
I'm reminded of a scene in Blazing Saddles.
"These are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new west (or east in this case). You know... morons!"
>>
File: 1470685231803.png (205KB, 335x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470685231803.png
205KB, 335x375px
>>147637158
its about a young man traveling the land 'touching' the lives of the people he mets.

He learns something, they learn something, life goes on, during painfull or happy times something will happen, and he'll get a good story to tell.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.