[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to marry Hazuki-san, and buy her all sorts of pastel-colored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: hazuki.gif (976KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
hazuki.gif
976KB, 500x506px
I want to marry Hazuki-san, and buy her all sorts of pastel-colored shawls for her birthdays, and rub Vick's vapor rub on her back, and make sure she always takes her calcium pills, and put a blankie over her legs when she gets too cold, and drive her back home from the doctor after she takes a barium exam, and also reverse her menopause with long, loving dickings
>>
File: tumblr_obbjsbt3JA1s1c8imo1_500.png (236KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obbjsbt3JA1s1c8imo1_500.png
236KB, 500x654px
she's the perfect woman
>>
File: the dream.jpg (90KB, 1176x664px) Image search: [Google]
the dream.jpg
90KB, 1176x664px
Hazuki-san is also extremely wise and knows the secrets of the universe, so you could actually have great conversations with her after sexu
>>
File: the best.jpg (135KB, 1177x663px) Image search: [Google]
the best.jpg
135KB, 1177x663px
She's kind to everyone around her, and everyone loves her
>>
File: img_2088.png (1MB, 2208x1242px)
img_2088.png
1MB, 2208x1242px
I could watch Hazuki-san's cuteness all day long while she does cute things
>>
>>147533755
She is a dyke and probably a pedo dyke too
>>
I want to smell her hair.
>>
>>147537121
I want to jizz on her glasses. That's not uncommon for me and girls with glasses.
>>
>>147533755
Why is she carrying Nyamsus from Nyan Koi?
>>
>>147539554
I also want to do that. Nothing turns me on more than a cute girl in glasses.
>>
why can't I hate all her anime original scenes

or her stupid ass non-canon cat
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.