[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /a/nons what order do I watch this trash in. I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Fate-stay_night.jpg (82KB, 230x326px) Image search: [Google]
Fate-stay_night.jpg
82KB, 230x326px
Hey /a/nons what order do I watch this trash in. I've been looking to watch it as of recently and wanted to know. Thanks nerds.
>>
>>147517053
Just watch Fate/zero.
Avoid everything else.
>>
1. Read the VN.
2. Read the Fate/Zero LN.
3. Read F/HA.
>>
File: Yuri.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
start and end with prisma
>>
>>147517053
Read the VN, watch Fate/Zero, watch UBW (2014), wait for the Heaven's Feel movies.
>>
>>147517080
As someone who read the VN and enjoyed it this is acceptable. You'll be missing out on a lot of cute/fun/interesting/lewd stuff but for all its flaws Fate/Zero is more engaging in less time.
>>
Unless you're under 18, none because it's all garbage.
>>
>>147517333

>Unless you're 18

>>147517263
>>147517080
So I don't need any other shit besides that? cool.
>>
>>147517188
this unironically. the rest of the series is only required if you want to laugh at carnival phantasm
>>
>>147517053
Read the VN. If you insist on disregarding this advice, accept the fact that you will be ridiculed in TM discussions on /a/ and that your opinion will be disregarded as worthless.
>>
>>147517053
>>147517533
Don't listen to this guy. In fact don't even bother to do any of it. FSN is a joke. It's riddled with mediocre art, samefaces, shitty protagonist who is dumb and proud to be dumb, and """love""" story that is severely bogged down by hentai writing.

If you already sunk 80 hours of your life, plus watching F/zero then maybe Carnival Phantasm is a consolation prize, but the jokes is still on you to waste so much of your time bogged down by hack writing nonsense that is the Fate universe
>>
it's shit. don't waste your time.
>>
File: 1420671226177.jpg (244KB, 798x594px) Image search: [Google]
1420671226177.jpg
244KB, 798x594px
>>147517226
This
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.