[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>read manga >get to the newest chapter >it's on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1397044994457.jpg (987KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1397044994457.jpg
987KB, 5000x5000px
>read manga
>get to the newest chapter
>it's on hiatus for months/years now
>read manga
>it ends quickly and unfinished because it was obviously cancelled
>read manga
>the story is stretched out to eternity, the manga never wants to fucking end so when it does a lot of elements were compensated in favor of long livity leaving the overall story in shambles making it impossible for the manga to end decently and satisfying

What the fuck is wrong with this industry?
>>
>>147509642
"the industry"

two of the three problems you just pointed out are entirely the fault of the authors.
>>
>>147509781
>""
Lurk more, newfag.
>>
Yeah but making manga is really hard so I still give them mad props
>>
>>147509829
sorry I forgot my meme arrows, oldfriend

I've been writing a lot of srs biznis stuff lately, so I just kinda use real quotes on impulse
>>
>>147509936
subscribed
>>
>>147509888
Also this makes me wonder, do any studios produce manga? Always seems like its one person just churning it out. Why can't they streamline the process like they do with anime with a team of people? This is probably a stupid question.
>>
>>147510158
Those are called assistants.
Though having more of them guarantees neither quality nor quantity, the idea is there.
>>
Still better than unending clusterfuck like capeshit
>>
>>147509642
you probably need to stop reading shonen
>>
>>147509642
The same that is wrong with every industry everywhere:
>lots of untalented people who publish mediocre shit
>lots of greedy assholes who push endless shit to make endless amounts of money
It's like movies or youtube. If you watch just ANYTHING that comes out, you'll end up with loads of shit that is barely endurable. You have to cherry pick what you consume.

this is the same as saying "I watched Arrow, Agents of Shield and Supergirl, why is TV so shit?"
>>
>>147509642
>>it's on hiatus for months/years now
Given your shitty crossboard reaction image, I'm going to assume you're a massive newfag and that most of these "on hiatus" series you're referring to are actually just cases of deadscans. Because seriously, a series going on long hiatuses is very rare in the large scheme of things. I could probably only name 10-20 current cases.
>>
>>147509642
Fuck off 3DPD.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.