[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>[HorribleSubs] Scared Rider Xechs - 12 [720p].mkv Did anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>[HorribleSubs] Scared Rider Xechs - 12 [720p].mkv

Did anyone even watch this shit?
>>
>>147494863
I made it to around episode 4 and just never continued it. The girls were cute.
>>
I did.
But I was disappointed there was a no-romance end. That smile at the end was dumb.
>>
I only know of it because of the original character designer.
>>
File: 645312.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
645312.png
2MB, 1366x768px
What is it about? Is it as fun as Brocon?
>>
This was one of the weirdest anime I've ever seen and also one of the worst. It was never really all that fun for how goofy it was. It was like a bad anime from the 80's but with a bunch of modern otome cliches framing the story.
>>
Reporting. It was fun.
>>
>>147494922
Probably the ending is better this way since the endings on the game are really weird.
>>
It was alright until the last two episodes.

>Takt dies
>entire episode dedicated to mourning him
>suddenly he's alive
>and evil for reasons never explained
>gets defeated
>ends with everyone laughing together like it never happened

Should have just ended after killing Granbach.
>>
>>
>>
>>147500084
Elaborate. Spoiler us.
>>
What's so terrible about this?
>>
I liked it, but I didn't understand it.
>>
I didn't watch it. I don't even know why I'm posting here. I have too much free time, I guess.
>>
Dropped it at episode 3
I only remember when they called out the blond dude for being a manlet and wearing lifts. They'll never learn
>>
one of the worst shows this season. why did takt become evil?
>>
The SoL episodes were of the funniest things I watched this season but the plot kicked in and became boring, I kept watching for Takt
>>
>>147507981
QUALITY of this season.
(Still can't surpass Quality Code on that though)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.