[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't she just wish for infinite energy or for entropy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: puella-magi-madoka-magica.jpg (55KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
puella-magi-madoka-magica.jpg
55KB, 600x340px
Why didn't she just wish for infinite energy or for entropy to be forever halted?
>>
You missed the point.

By banishing all witches, she ended up rewriting the universe.
Do you think it would've been any different if she wished for infinite energy, or for the halting of entropy? Do you really think everything would be fine and dandy afterwards? Because Homura sure as fuck wouldn't think so given the fact that there were still new monsters to defeat even after the destruction of witches

It's cause and effect, and there will always be something to counter the problem you just solved.
>>
File: 1426749324631.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1426749324631.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>147383075
>Because Homura sure as fuck wouldn't think so given the fact that there were still new monsters to defeat even after the destruction of witches

1) The new monsters were only created because of entropy still being a problem

2) Homura is a dumb slut that couldn't keep her mouth shut about witches around kyubey
>>
>>147384498
You don't know that.
That's what Kyubey tells you, whether that's all he knows or if he's actually telling the truth is irrelevant.
At the end of the day, you ultimately cannot predict the core reason for the problems not being solved (likely because they cannot be solved). That's precisely the same reason why Madoka made the wish she made; there was just no way for her to know, so she did what she judged to be right.
>>
>>147382230
Because she is stupid. Her friends were fighting and dying from witches so she removed them. She didn't thought about the reason they appear, why QB do it, she didn't talked with him what would be best option etc. She is just high school student.
>>
>>147382230
Because she is a kid. How would she have even known that would be a consequence?
>>
>>147384498
Monsters appear not because of entropy, it doesn't make sense.
They appear because people have problems and are stressed/sad/lonely. Removing witches didn't stopped people from creating negative emotions. They were just symptoms.
>>
>>147382230
Because wishes are fueled by karmic destiny. Madoka's karmic destiny is enormous but not infinite.
>>
>>147387394
so how would she make it infinite?
>>
>>147387601
Have Homura time loop infinite times. Should be easy enough.
>>
>>147382230
why didn't she just find the dragonballs?
>>
>infinite energy
Infinite energy existing anywhere in the universe would destroy everything because it could not be contained.

>entropy to be forever halted
Have fun living in a universe without friction or heat.
>>
I just wanted them to address that question directly in the series. They didn't show much dialogue of madoka thinking of 'what' wish she wanted, most of the focus was on her having a wish or not.
Which makes it even worse that her wish basically invalidated Homura's wish entirely and we got that long part in episode 12 where Madoka was telling her to suck it up. Homura couldn't just rewind the clock again like she did all those times before.
>>
>>147388790
That's why Rebellion happened.
>>
>Madoka has GOOD writing
>>
>>147388869
When I read in the threads that "Madoka and Homura's story is over" said by someone on the staff, I figured it made sense. Its more about the wishes themselves than what they can get out of them, which is why they have Madoka running around not being a magical girl for ten episodes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.