[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've watched the first 9 episodes of this show and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: LegendoftheGalacticHeroesTitle.jpg (407KB, 1844x1794px) Image search: [Google]
LegendoftheGalacticHeroesTitle.jpg
407KB, 1844x1794px
So I've watched the first 9 episodes of this show and I'm wondering when it'll stop being Inept Retards Ruin Everything: The Anime.
>>
>>147376660
They're only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>147376660
>Inept Retards Ruin Everything
this is life
>>
>>147376742

I guess the entire garrison at Iserlohn were merely pretending to be unable to contain the infiltration of a single enemy crew too.
>>
>>147376784

Exactly. I only need to turn on the news to see such things; isn't this anime meant to be about crazy gambits going off on both sides?

Seems like only Yang and Reinhard are capable of doing anything sensible in a galaxy of idiots.
>>
Well, you have two Jerry Sues at the opposing sides of the table.
Both Yang and Reinhard are established to be characters that know no fail.
So in order for there to be anything interesting happening, their subordinates have to fuck up.

In a way LOGH is precisely "Inept Retards Ruin Everything" (and as >>147376784 has pointed out, so is life).
If you don't like it, simply drop it. I wouldn't recommend it, though. I mean, you didn't commit suicide either when you realized the world we live in is constantly getting ruined by retards.
>>
>>147376784
Exactly, which is why anime is escapism
>>
>>147378089
>jerry sues
This isn't a thing you know that right?
>>
>>147376784
I hate how true this is.
>>
>>147378306
Well, I can't call male characters Mary, can I?
>>
>>147378706
People tend to call them Gary Sues anon
>>
>>147376660
>Its an OP is an alliancefag thread
Have fun with your burocrats, cunt
>Free
>Planets
>Alliance
>>
Part 2 and forward is when that stops.

Part 1 and the civil war arc is kind of the culling of the herd, once Yang and Reinhard each get enough power in their respective sides the people that surrounds them are also pretty competent.
>>
>>147376940
Oberstein, Kircheis, Mariendorf, Reuenthal, Mittermeyer, Merkatz, Bucock, Schenkopp,Julian, Dusty, Muller are all pretty good
>>
File: 1471563254238.jpg (42KB, 250x467px) Image search: [Google]
1471563254238.jpg
42KB, 250x467px
>>147379104
Why the hell does everyone magically forget all of the important commanders the moment they want to bash the show for supposedly just being Yang vs Reinhard?
It's not even as if they don't appear much, they get just as much screentime to develop their character as Yang and Reinhard.
>>
>>147378870
You really shouldn't spoonfeed something easily searchable on Google. But not knowing the male equivalent only implies ignorance on anime on an anime discussion board. It's kind of funny seeing posts like his.
>>
>>147378961

I'm empire all the way. The reason I started this thread is because of how stupidly Iserlohn was lost.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.