[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone /trying/ to read this? It was kind of neat at first (if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tales-of-demons-and-gods-l0.jpg (17KB, 200x314px) Image search: [Google]
tales-of-demons-and-gods-l0.jpg
17KB, 200x314px
Anyone /trying/ to read this?

It was kind of neat at first (if a bit naruto-ish). Seems like "Protagonist goes back in time after losing the final battle" is a popular theme in a couple different manga lately, but... Holy shit is it just me or have the last few issues just cut out huge chunks of time? Like it goes from mc going to visit his family to him being in a forest and killing someone to him arguing with some tribe elder with no segue in-between.
>>
It's shit.
Manga is based off of web novel and every one who reads wuxia/xanxia agrees that it is the worst story.
>>
>>146837384
The MC is imbalanced op shit for the whole 350~400 chapters of the novel so far. Im reading it, because I never drop things I start. And the last chapters didnt cut anything from the original novel as far as i remember. They will go on an auction soon.
>>
>>146837520
I like the first few chapter but yeah, its starting to feel like it was made with no knowledge or experience instorytelling.
>>
>>146837544
>The MC is imbalanced op shit for the whole 350~400 chapters of the novel so far.
Are you reading it untranslated or are there 400 chapters somewhere? I'm only familiar with manga reader/fox and they both just released 90 the other day.
>>
>>146837520
It's shit because the Main character literally knows everything and pulls out bullshit powers out of nowhere.

The novel isn't good either, the Author gets bored easily and only updates it every 2~ weeks now a days.
>>
>>146837613
The novel.
>>
>>146837670
Derp, sorry, not sure why I thought of the manga when I read "novel".
>>
>>146837613
http://www.wuxiaworld.com/tdg-index/

Starts slow, gets better and peaks around chapter 250 when they leave glory city.

The demon lord, who wasn't a threat in his past life, suddenly becomes special like Nie Li
>>
>>146837786
Is it bad I can't read korean/chinese novels because I can't remember the names of characters so they all blur into an indistinguishable mass of actions performed by Xhio Bin Chi Zhiao Shan Hue Gyau?
>>
I like the premise but the only manga I found that's good with it is Tsuyokute New Saga, but it comes out so cripplingly slow that its actually painful to read.
>>
>>146837916
I only remember the main characters name most of the time, mainly because the name is either Meng, Fang, or something similar.

Anon, what other Wuxia do you read? ISSTH is decent if you can get past the slow first 50 or so chapters
>>
>>146838253
>Anon, what other Wuxia do you read?
I don't know? There were a couple but I always end up forgetting about them when they stop getting releases for a few months, and really the only sites I know about are manga reader sites so I only really knew about adoptions until this thread.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.