[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was it about the 00's that made it such an anime wasteland?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1243556596315.jpg (289KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
1243556596315.jpg
289KB, 490x360px
What was it about the 00's that made it such an anime wasteland?

I mean, you can always find people to wax nostaglic about 90's anime like Cowboy Bebop, Record of the Lodoss War, and Serial Experiments Lain.

But it feels like popular 00's anime like Rozen Maiden, Full Metal Panic, Shuffle, and the like are just utterly forgotten or have been remade, ie FMA.
>>
>>146813313
They were still recovering from the recession.
>>
>>146813313
>What was it about the 00's that made it such an anime wasteland?
You need to be a bit more precise.
I assume you are not talking about Code Geass, Haruhi, Lucky Star, K-On!, TTGL...
>>
>>146813313

I completely forgot that Rozen Maiden had a remake a few years ago.
>>
I want to pound Mariya's boypussy
>>
>>146813313
how the manga end twincest ?
>>
>>146813313
>00s were an anime wasteland
>no one waxes nostalgic about 00s shows
>FMA:B is somehow not part of the 00s
You are clearly either new or retarded, and either way you should not be posting on /a/. Fuck off.
>>
texhnolyze and gits SAC/2nd gig still remain as the toppest tier animu to exist
>>
>>146813313
Early digital era means shit masters for anime produced during that time. Also the economic bubble popped.
>>
I want to mindbreak Mariya into being a boyslut
>>
File: 1160019129075.jpg (20KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1160019129075.jpg
20KB, 640x360px
>>146813313
Nostalgia. The cream floats to the top. You will remember the awesome shows of your youth and forget the boring bullshit ones.

The economy. Rental video went under and took the now-classic OVA market with them. Instead we have 12-episode series.

Early digital animation had a lot of teething problems related to animators usually not saving the uncomposited work files.
>>
>>146813516
Most of those are terrible in retrospect. They were only good in comparison to their competition
>>
Mononoke came out in 2007, so it's not all bad.
>>
>>146816018
>most
>implying at least 3 of the 5 named anime are terrible
>>
>>146813313
Twelve Kingdoms
Fantastic Children
>>
File: 09 Come Make My Day-4.jpg (133KB, 432x477px) Image search: [Google]
09 Come Make My Day-4.jpg
133KB, 432x477px
>>146813313
>full metal panic
>forgotten
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.