[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... He was lying all the way to the end of 2nd season, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So...
He was lying all the way to the end of 2nd season, right? There's no way this guy actually gave a shit about Crab. He did it all to get on Monkey's good side because that has better business prospects for him.
>>
>>146762906
Nah. You're wrong. He didnt think like that at all.
>>
>>146763022
He's made a lot of decisions that would be bad for hi business wise.
>>
>>146763022
So he was a good boi? He was just tryin to get dem fundings for his church plans?
>>
>>146763051
Oh, I didnt realise it was /pol/ meme. I'm sorry I posted at all.
>>
>>146763113
Either way, I think you're wrong. Kaiki was so good at deceiving, that he deceived the viewer into thinking he cared about Hitagi.
>>
>>146762906
>because that has better business prospects for him
That's not what he was doing, that's the lie he was making because his dumb gimmick is "I lie all the time even when there's no fucking reason to because I am depressed con man, oh woe is me!". Hanamonogatari goes into more detail why helping Kanbaru was a major and personal deal for him.

As for Senjougahara, the situation between Koyomi & Nadeko largely parralels how the situation between Kaiki & Senjougahara used to be ("love" built on a shallow basis + Kaiki's attempts to help Senjougahara out of the shit she was going through inadertantly made things worse for her), that's the entire reason why he was able to understand and resolve the situation with Koyomi & Nadeko.

Him actually having affection for Senjougahara himself is implied but ambiguous at best, really. Every fucking character's interactions with Crab is the some sorta variation of the same shit anyway - Crab talking as if she has a stick up her ass but ultimately being a nice/caring person deep down, and the other person being wowed at how Senjougahara is self-aware of her own character archtype as if almost everyone else in this series doesn't do the same thing. Same thing happens with Kaiki, just dressed up a little with his lying gimmick.
>>
>>146763232
>Kaiki's attempts to help Senjougahara out of the shit she was going through
You mean "Kaiki's attempts at swindling money out of Senjougahara during the shit she was going through".
>>
>>146763232
>>146763337
Wasn't that a cop out though?
At first its implied that Kaiki's a big swindler and villain.
I remember that later its revealed that he actually did try to help Hitagi but failed and didnt actually swindle her.
>>
>>146763553
Pretty sure Hitagi says that Kaiki took "a lot of money" from her family.
>>
>>146763600
>Hitagi says that Kaiki took "a lot of money" from her family.

That was when he was first introduced.
As far as I remember I think that part is changed later to show him in a better light somehow.
>>
Saying someone died in a car crash seems to be Kaiki's go-to method for deceiving gullible children. Is the person who tried to molest Senjougahara actually dead?
>>
>>146763232

Fuck off Kaiki.
>>
>>146763180
>>146762906
Gaen confirmed that he was legit trying to do good, so the point is moot even if you don't like it. He was trying to help both the first time he "swindled" Hitagi and the second time.
>>
>>146764453
I haven't watched up to the part where Gaen confirms it, but I find Gaen to be almost as untrustworthy (if not more-so than) Kaiki. I wouldn't take anything Gaen says for truth.
>>
>>146763833
Better question is, who was that person? Did Araragi actually find the time to molest Hitagi when he was in the past?
>>
>>146764547
>Did Araragi actually find the time to molest Hitagi when he was in the past?
Wouldn't put it past him.
>>
File: meatKAIKI.jpg (55KB, 608x454px) Image search: [Google]
meatKAIKI.jpg
55KB, 608x454px
>>146762906
Niku dah niku wo que e.
>>
>>146763600
>>146763799
Kaiki purposely took a lot of money to break up the family because thought that the family itself was a detriment to Hitagi. Problem was, he didn't anticipate that it would fuck up Hitagi's mental state so bad (basically overestimated her due to her personality) that it would lead to her missing her mother and her getting tangled with Crab oddity.

The sad part is that Kaiki only tried to do what he knew best which was con the family. This essentially parallels Araragi's inability to help Nadeko by feigning ignorance to her attraction to him. Incidentally, Kaiki pulling off a "con" is exactly what Nadeko needed, while Araragi's general schtick was what would help Senjougahara out of her problem
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.