[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just finished this . the first 6 episodes were so funny the rest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: watamote.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
watamote.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
just finished this . the first 6 episodes were so funny the rest were meh not so god . what went wrong
>>
>>146629054
Nothing. You have shit taste if you liked only the first 6 episodes.
>>
>>146629054
You did.
>>
>>146629054
Dunno, I liked it throughout.
>>
>>146629054
Watamote was great and episodes 6+ were good.
You just have shitty taste in anime.
>>
>>146629096
>>146629322
>>146630181
6+ were good but idon't think that they were in the same level with 6- . it might be becuz of me . i watched the first 6 eps and went to sleep . when i woke up it's not very funny
>>
File: koichi.jpg (93KB, 600x832px) Image search: [Google]
koichi.jpg
93KB, 600x832px
>>146629054
>you will never tell her she is cute
>>
>>146629054

I can't see how someone can have a differing opinion on the first 6 to the 2nd 6, they're in essence all of the same quality. The only thing I can surmise is that you got tired of the concept itself by episodes in.

If that's the case continuing on in the manga the story begins to go in a very different direction Tomoko actually does begin to develop some social skills and even makes some friends. She's still an asshole but she's not very alone nor is she the butt of most of the jokes. If anything the other characters are more poked fun of in later chapters.
>>
File: she wants them dead.png (832KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
she wants them dead.png
832KB, 1366x768px
>>146629054
maybe not as funny, but still good imo
i didn't cringe as much as i accepted to though, in fact, i think the only moment that made me cringe was probably that scene in the library
>>
>>146632198
no the best moment would be tomoko having sex dream during the test
>>
>>146632330
yeah that was pretty funny but it didn't really make me cringe
the best moment for me was probably when she daydreamed about forming a club, hanging out and making tea with the members, and then they cut to her alone in her room. truly a hilarious scene
also when she thought the fat guy was in love with her and when she made that racy audio and her mom walked in on her
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.