[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's an alternate dimension 2001 and Bleach is about to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 455
Thread images: 113

File: latest[1].png (397KB, 710x461px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
397KB, 710x461px
It's an alternate dimension 2001 and Bleach is about to get started.
Kubo Tite at the last second decides to have a writing partner and just do the art and main story.
This is the only chance to fix Bleach.

Immutable plot points that can't be changed:
-Grand Fisher
-Aizen
-Ywach
-The 13 captains are all the same

Everything else is fair game. go.

Everything else is fair game.
What changes to make it better?
>>
>>146605240
Keep it Japanese ghostbusters, next question.
>>
>>146605296
Bleach wouldn't sell well and it'll probably get the zombie power treatment. Watch Kekkaishi or some other yokai hunter anime.
>>
>>146605296
FPBP

Seriously though, even if SS arc has to happen (or 1000 years war arc) just make it a small arc in the middle of ghostbusting.
Sort of like how Gintama used to have serious arcs once in a long while, and then it's back to comfy everyday life of the Yorozuya.

Also, Kubo shouldn't make new characters if he can't handle them.
>>
>>146605240
>shitty Yhwach can't be changed
Abort.
>>
>>146605494
Can the Arrancar at least be redesigned to look more like the original spooky mask hollows?
>>
>>146605296
And it gets cancelled just like it was about to be before Kubo pulled a Saint Seiya
>>
>>146605494
>>146605961
I'm sorry that japs have shit taste.
>>
>>146606043
Shonen Jump is just shit
>>
>>146605240
> Either reduce the squad to the main people or get rid of the whole idea of captains but keep the characters.
> Get rid of most Arrancar
> Scratch HM arc
> Scratch FB arc
> Make the Soul King an important plot point and not a forgotten afterthought
> Not making Ywach the last boss but maybe a middle boss or some shit
>>
>>146605296
>people unironically think SS arc isn't what made bleach great

The ghostbuster shit got crazy tedious after 4 episodes and SS arc made the most out of punk attitude Ichigo.
>>
>>146607208
>Episodes

Found the retard
>>
>>146607919
>Anime & Manga

The retard is you, don't pretend you read bleach from ground zero faggot. You watched the animated show like everyone else.
>>
>>146607101
>Scratch HM arc
No thanks.
>>
>>146607919
>Watching/reading Bleach
it doesn't matter which one you prefer Bleach is shit either way.
>>
>>146605494

I'm trying to get through Kekkaishi but dear lord the art is stale. Every panel is just completely on-model, almost no variation in anything, barely any alternative angles, just so so plain. I wish they animated the rest for us.
>>
>>146605842

The purpose of Arrancar, from a capitalistic merchandising sort of standpoint, was exclusively to make Hollow characters that people would love much more than le shadowy masked abomination.
>>
>>146605240
something about backgrounds
>>
Have Yhwach be a pawn in the keikaku and Aizen be the almost-final boss right before Urahara[/spoiler]

Have Ichigo be a normal person, not a demigod with perfect genetics

Have the captains' shikai and bankai revealed by the end of the story, even for guys like Tessai

Let Gin survive

Erase the fullbringers from existence

Give the captains more interaction between each other

Definitely keep Karin's tits though, that was the only good part of the ending
>>
>>146605816

I would argue that without Juha, Uryuu's role is even less important. Perhaps replace him with some kind of evil hidden Quincy who doesn't have 26 fanatics, future choosing powers, or a convoluted Soul King connection never revealed. It could be a minor arc, but one that gives purpose to Uryuu and the potential drama about him having to choose between comrade Ichigo and Quincy responsibility. In fact, that's probably how Kubo was gonna do things in the first place.
>>
>>146611411
>Let Gin survive

And then what? Gin's character would be completely pointless, having him betray Aizen for Rangiku's tits and then just become the new Ginjo is still terrible.
>>
Honestly from Hueco Mundo and onwards just cut at least half of the fights and perhaps the characters as well. Bleach has many flaws but the biggest one, in my mind, is fights after fights between characters I don't care about. I don't give a shit about Espada underling #39475 or Sternritter #93847 who just turned up to fight until they obviously lose.

Bleach is a battle shounen where the build up arcs are far better than the actual battles.
>>
Let pic related happen. That's all Bleach needed.
>>
File: Sexiest finger.png (64KB, 419x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Sexiest finger.png
64KB, 419x1300px
Whatever happens, the end has to be a spread page with Aizen asking the reader "When were you under the impression that any of this happened?"
Or something along the lines of that.
>>
>>146612580
I love his hands and fingers. Kubo draws them so good.
>>
>>146605240
Ichigo Soul King
>>
>>146612806
Aizen as his advisor.
>>
File: 80f.png (470KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
80f.png
470KB, 600x614px
>>146608199
What are you implying? Not him but I read Bleach without having watched a single episode.
>>
>>146605240

In the end Aizen got the worst ending, none of his motives were ever explained and somehow he got back in the chair.

All I wanted was to see one page of shinigamis saying they are still searching for Aizen in soul society, only for the story to jump to a teacher in a school in the human world, a teacher with a familiar face.

A chapter ending with Aizen showing up as a teacher for Ichigo's class would've been great and would have fed AiIchi faggots like me for a decade.

;_;
>>
>>146605240
Bleach was cancelled. Nothing Matter Anymore, bleachfags.
>>
>>146605240
Stop 9/11 from happening.
>>
File: Lt_Tatsuki_0.png (3MB, 3875x2730px) Image search: [Google]
Lt_Tatsuki_0.png
3MB, 3875x2730px
>>146605240

Lots of decent ideas in here

Give her a bigger role in the Manga and Ichigo's life in general.
>>
>>146612732
What was Kubo feeling while drawing the Pernida fight?
>>
This thread only proves that we don't agree on a single damn thing and even parts that were once hated, people now like. Perhaps it is time we all gave Bleach reread.
>>
>>146615560
>Perhaps it is time we all gave Bleach reread.
kys
>>
>>146605240
More Mayuri.
>>
>>146616265

yeah lol
>>
>>146616358
pretty much
>>
> scrap vizards,non espada arrancar, fullbringers and fodder quincy entirely
> give ichigo more moves besides getsuga
> recreate starrk's fight from scratch to make it proper
> change aizen's final form to something less ridiculous
> more screen time for tatsuki,urahara's gang and captains
> more SoL parts. make the shinigami's cup golden gags run for longer in the animu
> cut orihime's kurosaki kuns by 95%
> make the ichibowl great again

solved 90% of bleach's problems right here
>>
>>146616396

fugg :DD
>>
>>146616490

the other 10% is simple we kill the rukia
>>
Make Karin the MC
>>
>>146616534
>not face the rukia
>>
Replace Orihime with Tatsuki.

There, I fixed everything.
>>
>>146616586
Make it an incest story.
>>
>>146616598

>not face killing the rukia
>>
>>146605240
I love these threads cause the suggestions are always horrible and worse than anything that actually happens in the manga.
>>
>>146616612
>Now Orihime is Ichigo's childhood friend who confronts him for leaving her behind.
Still going to fuck her.
>>
>>146605240
Ichigo becomes the captain of division 15.
Ichigo and Rukia are eternal fuck buddies (no romance just fucking)who sometimes allow Renji to join.
The three of them team up to try and make the rukongai less shit using Byakuyas money.

Orihime marries Tatsuki. They become an unstoppable hollow slaying team with their apprentice Karin. Urahara is their boss.
Chad becomes a rock star and gets lots of pussy. He writes a theme song for Orihine and co titled "Uraharas Angels".

Ishida dies in a blaze of glory killing Ywach.

Aizen escapes and is living a secret life in a gigai on earth. He eventually becomes the prime minister of Japan.

The fullbringers never existed.

HM becomes a holiday destination for shinigami. Haribell and co run a luxurious hotel and hot springs. Grimjow and Nell run the travel agency situated in SS.
>>
>>146616966

this post is so bad it makes canon bleach look like a masterpiece
>>
>>146616781
>worse than anything that actually happens in the manga
How about

More Rukia
Much more Tastuki
More Yoruichi
Much more Yuuishirou
Much more Nel
Much more Riruka
More Unohana
Much more Karin/Yuzu
Incest everywhere, even NBR
More Mayuri
More Kenpachi
Hitsugaya is kill and never comes back
Grimmjow is kill and never comes back
Aizen gives up on world domination and decides to run his own Truman show
Extended look at Yhwach's rape dungeon
Orihime is just a fun and wacky dramaless girl
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x400px
>>146616966
>HM becomes a holiday destination for shinigami. Haribell and co run a luxurious hotel and hot springs. Grimjow and Nell run the travel agency situated in SS.
>>
>>146605240
Add more backgrounds, shorten Mexico arc, fully remake Karakura town fight arc, erase half of characters due them being unnecessary, make Ichigo not to lose his powers after Aizen's arc so fullbring arc will never happen or to put fullbring arc somewhere between SS and Mexico arc so it would make more sense. Making last arc involving other mythologies like greek, egyptian, norse etc., quincies are still main assholes but they are spread worldwide and extinct/very few only in Japan and make them actually relate to Christians. They are several soul societies, several soul kings and all world is mended by them - Yhwach wishes to usurp all existance. Nerf Yhwach, making him actually interesting character with some sort of unique ability instead of simply bullshitting on evertyhing. Old gods are dead and replaced by young ones in every mythology, the same like with shinigami.
>>
>>146617065
>kill Hitsugaya
That's a sure fire way to tank the series.
>>
>>146605240
All the ARAARAs pick on shotas. That is the number one rule.
>>
>>146617148
If the manga needed garbage to stay afloat it probably wasn't worth shit to begin with.
>>
Personally I would have expanded on the Soul Society arc simply so it gave more opportunities for captains to fight one another. Zaraki against Yamamoto would have been fun to watch.
>>
>>146617065
No.
>>
>>146617164

This
>>
>>146617245
>kuukaku just bullying the shit out of everyone.

Shit i like anekis.

Kukkau should have yelled at more people.

Yamamoto should have disciplined more naughty children.

Unohana should have rekt niggas and been very vocal with her trolling and insults while still smiling. Not this vague implications bullshit.
>>
>>146617294
Oh yea we need to have yakuza grandmas just bullying people too.

Loves vice captain? She looked like a ball buster.
>>
>>146605240
I'm not really good at this, but I'll try anyway.

In basis, Bleach is good, from the way I see it it's just suffering from Kubo having writer's block from time to time, so all it needs really is someone who has firm grasp of plot and knows where to take it.

Other stuff I'd personally change:
>Gin lives, but is banished to Rukongai, still coming to Matsumoto's aid when necessary.
>I hate it that you made it a rule all captains have to remain, cause Shunsui would look better as leader of a rebellion group in Rukongai, one that opposes strict military dealing of current government and helps people against various threats, including corrupted shinigami... well, I guess he could do it in secret, it would go well with his midnight walks
>Starrk and Lillynette live and join Shunsui's gang
>I'd introduce a whole lot more mysteries and shady dealings of shinigami nobles. Reduce number of big fights in the sky and increase fights in small spaces, where skill, agility and planning are more important than "I have more power".
>>
>>146611821
This is it right here. Just cut back on the useless fights and the irrelevant characters. Actually focus on MC and give him cool battles. Give his friends some battles as well, so they don't look so useless.
>>
>>146605240
>spend less time on unimportant fights and more time on the unimportant ones.

This seems to be needed more in the HM and final arc rather than the others.

Hell I didn't even mind the Fullbringer arc that much, was good to have something different after the terrible, terrible pacing in the HM and Fake Karakura arcs.

I'm more annoyed at the terrible pacing in the second half of the Thousand year blood war than anything else.
>>
>>146617350
terrible pacing seems to be the whole explanation for bleach.

>can't control your shit
>people get bored
>executives threaten to cancel it
>gotta go fast and wrap things up with many missing things.

I hope he doesn't get to do the kids sequel just to punish kubo on his retardeness.
>>
>>146617350
> was good to have something different after the terrible, terrible pacing
Fullbring arc was a 1 year long training arc to get Ichigo his power back.

Then it ends by revealing the Shinigami were about to give Ichigo even better Shinigami Power anyway, so the entire fucking thing was pointless.
>>
>fags wanting Tatsuki to win the Ichibowl

kill yourselfs
>>
>>146605240
Rukia MC
more Tastuki
More Yoruichi
More Unohana
More Karin
More Mayuri
More Kenpachi
MORE URAHARA
kill every useless character (chad-ganju-omaeda...)
Fraccions are kill and never come back
Byakuya is kill and never comes back
Hitsugaya is kill and never comes back
Grimmjow is kill and never comes back
Hinamori is kill and never comes back
Let Gin and Ulquiora survive
Ichigo the Soul King
>>
Everything could be fucking solved if the shit ended after aizen died but noooo, author had to listen to the shekels like sao author after volume 1.
>>
>>146617838
when exactly did Aizen die?
>>
>>146605240
>Aizen
What Aizen plot point?
Aizen death? End of saving Rukia?
Killing Aizen?
Aizen comes back?
Nigga be specific.
>>
>>146605240
>can't get rid of Ywach
it's shit
>>
>>146618139
not necessarily, he could still make a decent villain if his motivations were explained better and his powers weren't total bullshit.
Oh, and if fights with sternritter weren't so tedious.
>>
People say Bleach ending was rushed

Kubo's pacing was shit instead. Seriously, after a killer first 20 chapters and then the Everything But The Rain awesome 10 chapters, there were 170 chapters in which almost nothing happened, battles dragging for too fucking long (though Mayuri's hax was cool) and lots of useless stuff.

Bleach wasn't rushed, last arc had 200 fucking chapters in which nearly 150 were literally nothing. At the pace of the first 20 chapters or even the 10 mini arc chapter, everything in this arc would've been resolved in at most 90~100 chapters, and the other 100 could've gone sparsed to resolve all the fucking mysteries and dropped plot lines.

Heck even plot lines that started in this same arc went unresolved. And there was also too much useless stuff. Like a dozen chapters for the captains to open the gate to Royal Palace (but oh no, we don't have energy for that. Oh but the SR can help us. Uh they are still not enough, lets use Aizen! Uh, Aizen is knocked down). Or all those chapters stalling Toofsy and Shunsui in a fucking barrier. And the whole Bankai stealing (with all those chapters with fights using shikai "creatively" for nothing).

And like that this arc is full of extense useless stuff and shitty pace that didn't add anything to the story.
>>
>>146605240
>-The 13 captains are all the same

Well if we can't have less captains let's have more follow Aizen.

Ditch as many jobbers as possible while we're at it. Cull the character count in general really.
>>
was yoruichi's banki ever revealed?
>>
>>146605240
Kubo is a Saint Seiya fanboy that didn't get Saint Seiya. The gold saints are cool on small dosis, that's why Kurumada kill them for real. For example Ishida could avenge grampa and kill OP's pic for real
>>
>>146619460

was yoruichi ever too revealing?
>>
File: [Aizen_intensifies]_Bleach.gif (601KB, 291x386px) Image search: [Google]
[Aizen_intensifies]_Bleach.gif
601KB, 291x386px
>Kill of everyone but his 4 henchmen and Ishida
>Still can't be arsed to finish on time
>>
>>146620528
Her ass was.
>>
>>146622048

Do you think she walks around barely clothed when she was at home with her shota otouto Yushiro hiding his boner everytime?
>>
Needs more Aizen and Gin traveling across the universe.
>>
>>146605240
>Aizen is unchangable
Fuck this, I'd quit after the rescue arc.
>>
>>146622167
Disgusting.
>>
File: Tiger Yoruichi.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger Yoruichi.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>146622167
Imagine Yoruichi catching Yushiro's boner and mercilessly bullying him for it.
>>
>>146618761
>let's have more follow Aizen.
Like who?
Shunsui?
>>
>>146625866

Kon
>>
>>146605240
>His friends winning fights on their own and get as strong as him
>Quick battles because they go on forever then FLOOR IT FOR PLOT
>Ichigo becomes captain
>Group tries to change the spirit world because they really should not like how that place is in any capacity
>Lion mascot actually mean something, even as mascot he was relegated to not existing for hundreds of chapters
>Sprit King being relevant instead of being a literal plot device and nothing else
>World actually feeling huge, so euther way big or small cast you don't start thinking "why aren't so and so people here?"
>Have some backgrounds
>Captains interact and reveal all their powers
>Not have Ichigo have all the genes because lol empty space in bleach gives Kubo the ability to reduce plot holes to the point where people can't universally agree which things are plot holes and inconsistencies
>have Aizen explain his motives and reasons
>confined spaces to makes fights more about technique and skill rather than basically kicking each other in the shins til one goes down/flashlight fight til one goes blind
>More shady dealing with the nobles to enforce some reason why Aizen would say "fuck these people"

And personally I would have really liked to have characters point out every time Soul Society shows their incompetence every fucking time a new group they somehow never ever knew despite that being their job to know about this stuff, Kubo really dropped the ball on that front. He doesn't even have the excuse of "too complicated" when One Piece is still around.
>>
>>146608199
To this day I've still only seen the first episode of bleach, the voice acting was horrid and I dropped it immediately.

That single episode I watched was during the Arrancar arc, I think immediately before Deicide but I can't remember well.

So you're a retard.
>>
>>146626483
>the voice acting was horrid
Dub or sub?
>>
>>146618698
>People say Bleach ending was rushed
They are just covering for shipping butthurt, same way people rant about Usagi Drop end when their real issue is that Daikichi didn't tap the milf.
>>
>>146611072
Really?
And I found Tanabe Yellow's art to be ethereal and haunting, but also clean and vibrant.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
>>
File: The Hell Verse.jpg (1MB, 1832x2880px) Image search: [Google]
The Hell Verse.jpg
1MB, 1832x2880px
>>146605240
I heard Kubo wanted to do a Hell arc, but couldn't find a good opportunity or reason to have it start. If you wanted this to happen, how would it occur?
>>
File: pxt.jpg (196KB, 655x660px) Image search: [Google]
pxt.jpg
196KB, 655x660px
>>146616966
>who sometimes allow Renji to join.
10/10
Yank tier degeneracy
>>
>>146605240
fuck Ywach, he's not a crucial part of the series at all and was very clearly only thought up after Aizen was dead and Kubo needed another antagonist.

So I just leave the manga as it is, but end it with Aizen's defeat. It will be remembered as a great manga that got silly in its final arc, but the resolution will be decent enough that people will think of it fondly.
>>
Make Zombie Quincy Gigi actually be important in any way, instead of just being Henchman#274739€8. In fact make him be apart of the Hueco Mundo arc somehow and remove the Final Arc completely.

Yhwach can be Urahara's greatest rival as a candy shopkeep instead.

Yamamoto never existed.

More Yushiro

Make Yoruichi's catform actually useful for something even after she reveals herself.

Let Kenpachi kill emo negro in SS arc. In fact, let him kill wolfman too.

More Shuhei.
I'm terrible at this.
>>
File: picking up chicks.jpg (47KB, 459x418px) Image search: [Google]
picking up chicks.jpg
47KB, 459x418px
>>146628985
Will Kurosaki-kun still walk off with Orihime into the sunset?
>>
>>146630739
>pomf
>>
Give Chad an arc about making Rukongai less shit
>>
>>146630814
>make HM and Rukongai great again.

But Seireitei has to get rid of the wall first.
>>
>>146605240
>>146620228
>tfw Ishida never avenged grampa
>>
IchigoXIchika or KazuiXIchika fanfics, images and Doujins when?

Yuzu raping or molesting her nephew doujins when?

Ichika and Kazui playing doctor. when?

Ichika lewds. when?
>>
>>146631136
For the last time, the answer is never. Never ever.
>>
>>146631065

>on the honour of the quincy ill wuss out and help the shinigami

fucks sake
>>
Chad dies 1st arc, after taking Kyouraku's arm in fierce fight.
Some captain is killed by Aizen as he escapes and his cover is blown, say Komamura.
After Soul Society, during Aporro fight Ishida rematches Mayuri and loses. Becomes his puppet. Later freed by Auswahlen he kills Mayuri and joins Ritters.
Some captains also die during Fake Karakura Town. Barragan in particular goes apeshit with respira, kills 2 columns, Hatchi after being hit with respira dies too but kills Barragan same way just before it.
During battle vices die. Limbs/eyes/looks/swords are lost.
Keeps you guessing who will live.
Hollows have better motivations a'la Zommari who was supposed to make sides more grey, and died a pumpkin.
Wizards fill the dead roles, angst a bit about how Aizen did what he did.
Gin survives, deflects back to SS.
Sternritters go like 1st invasion, don't kill just nameless fodder. More arrancar Sternritters, less jobbing. More focus on arrancar past and culture.
0 sqwad helps during invasion 2nd arc in Soul Society, Bach goes to palace and fights monk who stayed.
Less predictability more deaths is what I'm going at here.
>>
>>146631065
>>146631401
Mayuri was pretty much Bleach's Death Mask and Shiryu killed Death Mask when shit got too personal. In the other hand, Kurumada is the master and Kubo is just another irrelevant name
>>
Link to HOAD 2, please. I missed the party.
>>
>>146631820
Search ru anon in the archive
>>
>>146631820
http://imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
>>
>>146605961
>before Kubo pulled a Saint Seiya

?
>>
>>146633417
SS Arc
>>
File: Orihime's birthday.jpg (415KB, 1080x1441px) Image search: [Google]
Orihime's birthday.jpg
415KB, 1080x1441px
It's Orihime's birthday over in Japan. Appropriate that she gets what she wanted most a few weeks before her birthday.
>>
>>146631065
Maybe his kid'll do it. Uryuu would probably want them to not risk their life for revenge, though.
>>
azui will take Ichika's virginity, Or Ichika will take Kazui's virginity by force or not.
>>
>>146633484

Ah
>>
>>146628270
Some irredeemable piece of shit breaks out of Hell and starts trouble. The main villain is actually a pussy and the arc ends with his top enforcer facing off against Ichigo. That's all I've got right now.
>>
Urahara final boss. Aizen's keikaku was all part of Urahara's keikaku.
>>
File: marshmallow heaven.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow heaven.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>146634905
Ichika's going to face some stiff competition. Kazui's god-tier genes are going to make him quite a catch when he gets older.
>>
>>146605240
Cut down on the cast of characters and tighten up the pacing.

Give Ichigo's friends more relevance, especially Tatsuki.

Shine a light on Soul Society's moral ambiguity and use it for interesting conflict. Maybe plan a rebellion arc somewhere down the line.
>>
>>146616490
>scrap vizards

fuck you. They were great, fit perfectly with the arrancar and turn back the pendulum was the last unironically good arc of bleach.

But we can remove Love, Rose and Lisa. Hachi too if Tessai takes his role
>>
Make Rukia MC, ditch Chad from the team, replace him with Tatsuki,keep five ambulances Ichigo, make Orihime somewhat relevant and develop on her stupid fairies or don't make them characters at all. Make Renji a permanent smug fella from chapter one and no power levels bullshit.
>>
File: 1291450984138.png (2MB, 900x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1291450984138.png
2MB, 900x1230px
>>146605240
It is now hentai. Hollows try to rape girls, and Ichigo must be the first to score to save them. There are certain conditions for him to get "bigger", as in shikai and bankai.

Grand fisher: How he killed mom should be obvious.
Aizen: Were you under the impression that my pinky couldn't stop your penis?
Ywach: "A" as in All the pussy belongs to him.
>>
>>146638530
I wonder how the fight with Ulquiorra would play out in this one.
>>
File: Szayel resureccion.png (514KB, 740x480px) Image search: [Google]
Szayel resureccion.png
514KB, 740x480px
>>146638530
Would Szayel need to change at all?
>>
>>146632870
>My posts are in there.
Motherfucker.
>>
>>146618698
it was all a cocktease than didnt pay off. it was blatantly cancelled.
>>
>>146618698
>there were 170 chapters in which almost nothing happened
>the final battle was 4 chapters long, with character people actually gave a shit about doing nothing.
Yeah. You might have brain problems if you do not understand why people think the ENDING was rush. Not the final arc as a whole.
>>
>>146605240
cut back massively on the cast, especially the dozens of arrancar and quincy.

either make the HS buddies more involved or cut them completely. Uryuu was like the worst rival character in contemporary shonen by sheer irrelevance.

more flashback and intrigue stuff from SS. Turn Back the Pendulum part 2 + 3 or whatever would have been far better than fullbringers and character-design-of-the-week enemies.

just don't drag everything out so fucking much.
>>
File: 1471646319712.png (95KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
1471646319712.png
95KB, 540x536px
>>146632870
http://desiredlightdesired.tumblr.com/post/149797244055
http://alicevbot.tumblr.com/post/149771595244
http://its-ichiruki-bitches.tumblr.com/post/149816246885

These retarded Ichirukifags don't seem to get the point of HoAD2.
>>
>>146641499

>you will never see the OG gotei raping the quincy and beating yhfag into a niggerbaby

why even live?
>>
>>146641600
They are barely functioning brain damage cases. What else is to be expected?
>>
Renji, Ichigo and Kazui having foursome with Ichika as Orihime and Rukia watches.
>>
>>146641600
>>146642128
There was nothing good about the ending. Are we somehow brain damaged for knowing that?
>>
>>146641600
>>146642128
I assume they're trying (in vain) to save a modicum of face by mocking their tormentors for deigning to notice them.

It's not complete obliviousness, but it's still pretty fucking pathetic.
>>
>>146642239
There are a lot of reasons why Bleach's ending was sloppy. Ichigo dicking down Orihime is not one of them. That's a personal problem among the Ichirukifags.
>>
File: 1456874453298.png (435KB, 858x844px) Image search: [Google]
1456874453298.png
435KB, 858x844px
>>146641600
4. ‘Kubo decided to make Ichigo have a rockin body and make Orihime have a very luscious body as well’ , ‘In ALL anime, all the hot guys end up falling for the most curvy girls’

Get out.

Please. Don’t come back. Go watch your shitty, shallow anime. Need I remind you, not every character is as pathetically low as that, especially not in Bleach. Just leave.
>>
>>146642451
>Ichigo dicking down Orihime is not one of them.
Yeah, it kinda was. It showed that Kubo didn't care about what the fans wanted. I mean, WHO wanted that ship as the endgame? I know it wasn't the majority. Maybe like 5-6 people. And I know nobody wanted Rukia to be fucked by that jobber Baboon.
>>
>>146627614
Forget about him. He's retarded even by /a/ standards
>>
>>146642647
Eternally Buttblasted Ichiruki fag confirmed. Please continue to nourish us with your tears.

I'm low on electroytes and I need the salt.
>>
>>146642826
You didn't even answer my post. Because you know I have a point.

But it doesn't matter. This shitshow is done anyway.
>>
>>146605240
>half the characters in HM are cut
>characters stay dead when they are killed
>characters that are not dead stay relevant instead of being replaced by characters that will just be killed off anyways
>soul king actually makes sense as an entity
>>
Ichika and Kazui's parents teaching Ichika and Kazui how to have sex. Then their parents watches Ichika and Kazui having sex. They make sure it goes smooth. and they give them some advice and tips.
>>
File: Lethal Dose.jpg (213KB, 1047x855px) Image search: [Google]
Lethal Dose.jpg
213KB, 1047x855px
>>146642909
You're delusional. Everyone wanted that ship. 6 billion people wanted that ship. A large group of 80% of 100% of the people in the United States wanted that ship.

No matter what I told you you wouldn't believe me because you already stated that in your "question".

The only point you have is that you're mad and no one you know wanted the ship because you surrounded yourself by like-minded people, who you call 'the fans'.

Or are you saying you know the opinion of every Bleach fan ever, because that's what it sounds like. Come on pull some more facts out of your ass.

Stay mad, anally devastated IchiRuki fag.
>>
File: 1471898485321.png (2MB, 1496x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1471898485321.png
2MB, 1496x1180px
>>146605240
more cute filler episodes.
>>
>>146643285
>You're delusional. Everyone wanted that ship. 6 billion people wanted that ship. A large group of 80% of 100% of the people in the United States wanted that ship.
I want evidence of that because that percentage can also apply to the people across the world who wanted IchiRuki. You guys didn't win anything. You got a shit ending with a shit ship as the icing on top. Hooray. Victory.

Most of you are just against that ship out of spite because they bullied your favorite ship and called it shit. I'm pretty sure sales are going to be hitting an all time low with anything Bleach related now. So yeah, the 5-6 or even 7 of you can do the job of holding this series up in our absence if Kubo wants to make any spinoffs.

I know what I said is hard to swallow but that's how it is.
>>
>>146613508
Kensei's bankais was made for her
>>
>>146643720
6 people wanted that ship and one of them was named Kubo. That's all that matters, not your entitlement issues.
You' come off as an spoiled brat throwing a tantrum because you didn't get what you wanted. That's why people laugh at IR fags and will continue to do so. The last volume will sell decently, but not because of any pairing . Most people aren't as obsessed with shipping as you are. People will buy it simply cause it's the last volume of a long running series and their life doesn't revolve around IR.
>>
>>146642647
Hey, it's not Kubo's fault people failed to realize Rukia was Ichigo's best bro, not his love interest.

However, it's definitely Kubo's fault that the manga ended up a sluggishly paced mess that sidelined its own main character in favor of the supporting cast for an entire year and ended with a lack of resolution for many major characters.
>>
File: 1446286867534.jpg (148KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1446286867534.jpg
148KB, 1111x597px
>>146643720
sour tears
>>
>>146644248
>6 people wanted that ship and one of them was named Kubo. That's all that matters, not your entitlement issues.
Oh sorry, I forgot just because fans paid for his shit and kept it afloat for 15 years doesn't mean they deserve anything.
>You' come off as an spoiled brat throwing a tantrum because you didn't get what you wanted. That's why people laugh at IR fags and will continue to do so.
The ending and pairings were shit and I'm telling it like it is. This isn't your IchiHime hugbox.
> The last volume will sell decently, but not because of any pairing .
It's going to be part of it. Like I keep saying, everything about the ending was shit.
>Most people aren't as obsessed with shipping as you are.
I'm not the one who made a collage of posts every various sites including this one about mocking people for having their ship "BTFO". That was you IchiHimefags.
>People will buy it simply cause it's the last volume of a long running series and their life doesn't revolve around IR.
Just watch the low sales. It's going to a sad display.
>>
File: bleach-ending-3-ichimaru-gin-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-ending-3-ichimaru-gin-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>146605240
Most obviously? Each new group that's introduced gets their world and relationships looked at and detailed.

That's what helped make SS such a successful arc, the main characters were invading a functioning society that had its own heroes and villains, rivalries, internal squabbles, and politicking. In the anime each squad got its own version of the 3rd ED to spotlight them and help build up the characters and world.

In comparison the Espada were just a lineup of enemies to be taken down. XCution was even worse. And then the Wandenreich managed to somehow be even worse while actually having a second inner layer of even more cardboard.
>>
File: Karin boobs.png (34KB, 228x256px) Image search: [Google]
Karin boobs.png
34KB, 228x256px
>>146644630
>Oh sorry, I forgot just because fans paid for his shit and kept it afloat for 15 years doesn't mean they deserve anything.
They definitely deserved something. They deserved fights that weren't tortoise-slow bullcrap and focus on characters that they actually gave a shit about. Ichigo and Rukia fucking is not something Kubo owed to the audience, but the former two are.
>The ending and pairings were shit and I'm telling it like it is. This isn't your IchiHime hugbox.
I think we can agree the ending is shit, but tell us more about how IchiRuki is more substantiated in the manga than the canon pairings and doesn't mostly exist in anime filler, poems, and merchandising.
>It's going to be part of it. Like I keep saying, everything about the ending was shit.
Go fuck yourself, pic related is great.
>I'm not the one who made a collage of posts every various sites including this one about mocking people for having their ship "BTFO". That was you IchiHimefags.
It wouldn't have been made if IchiRuki Extremists (a term coined by the Japanese, by the way) didn't react so hysterically, and delusional shipfags lashing out in entitled frustration can be enjoyed by people from all walks of life, not just the opposing shipfags.
>Just watch the low sales. It's going to a sad display.
Yeah, the lack of IchiRuki's definitely going to play a part in the final downfall of Bleach. It's right up there with the shit pacing, us not knowing about the fates of many major characters, and the obnoxious flood of characters nobody can remember entirely.
>>
>>146616358
MUCH more mayuri
actually make it a seines with mayuri as mc
>>
>>146611594
>It could be a minor arc, but one that gives purpose to Uryuu and the potential drama about him having to choose between comrade Ichigo and Quincy responsibility.
It can't be a minor arc for just that reason. Ishida's primary conflict throughout the series is the importance of his friends vs the importance of his Quincy honor.

His entire development as a character is about him coming to see his father's point of view and realizing that his pride and honor as a Quincy don't mean shit if he can't protect those he cares for.

That said, Yhwach should have awakened instead after 200 years and be seeking vengeance for the Quincy genocide with half the named subordinates. Rather than altering the future his power should be giving other people a seed of power and then getting the matured power back when they die. Thus he gets stronger as the arc goes on and the final battle against him can be an X-on-1 fight with him using a dozen powers to hold off all the popular characters.

He also shouldn't be the final villain. Towards the end, but not the end. Possibly penultimate.
>>
>>146644630
>being this autistically dedicated to a ship

Fucking hell, I bet you're a joy to your family during the holidays.
>>
>>146629537
>yamamoto not existing
>not showing that killer bankai
nigga, the dude was a dick, but he was good at that, not everyone liked him but you cant say that he was a bad character
>>
>>146631401
desu the quincies ended up being complete assholes, so seeing that kind of shit made uryu change his mind
>>
>>146641600
>all of it tumblr shit
what did you expected?
>>
>>146642647
>Maybe like 5-6 people.
Stop with this meme and go back to your tumbl4 containment.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>146605240
>Kubo-san
>listen
>I believe that
>that the secret to a manga's popularity
>is
>romantically pairing characters up
>with that in mind, I believe that you should stick to your idea of Ichigo and Orihime being together
>however
>have them get together early on
>and why not cut out Rukia as well, as to not have "competition"

Bleach never makes it past chapter 20. The world is saved.
>>
>>146605240
Just write your own manga
>>
>>146644630
>I'm not the one who made a collage of posts every various sites including this one about mocking people for having their ship "BTFO". That was you IchiHimefags.
>IchiHimefags
Fuck off, tumblrina. It was ONE person and it was me. Everybody in these threads knows it. I am also not IHfag, but Himefag. You failed even this, landwhale.
>>
>>146647788
This. Only losers yap at the imperfection of people who actually create things, rather than go and make it themselves if they think they can do it better.
>>
>>146648200
Which is why we're all on 4chan.
>>
File: 1443046049721.jpg (17KB, 275x343px) Image search: [Google]
1443046049721.jpg
17KB, 275x343px
>>146616966
>Aizen escapes and is living a secret life in a gigai on earth. He eventually becomes the prime minister of Japan.
i actually want to see this happen
>>
>thread about alternate storyline
>becomes about shipping
cmon, ruining every bleach thread with this shit is not funny anymore, a good chunk of the plotholes werent solved and you only care about who fucked who, we are truly /a/utist
>>
>>146648372
>implying it didnt happen already
>>
>>146616966
Absolutely degenerate, but i like it
>>
>>146618761
>Well if we can't have less captains let's have more follow Aizen.

well, now:
>aizen's followers aren't limited to gin and blind nigger. zaraki, komamura , mayuri and soifon also join his cause.
>that leaves SS with genryuusai, byakuya, hitsugaya, kyoraku, unohana, and ukitake.
>gotei 13 civil war
>urahara ichigo etc join SS side to balance the power, because hitsugaya jobs early on
>orihime dies/is now a vegetable
>the losing ones on aizen side either die or switch sides.
>original trio are left
>wake up the phoenix thingy
>keikaku intensifies
>proceed to mexico arc
>>
>>146648952
>aizen, zaraki and mayuri in the same team
anon, you want the ss to get raped fast and hard
>>
>>146607101
>fix HM pasing
>>
>>146649348
i thought people hated the SS arc being long and dragging? that would surely cut the length in half at least.

also
>ichigo-byakuya combo early on in the series

why not
>>
>>146646320
Like I KEEP on saying; Ichihime (along with renruki) are one of the many things wrong with the ending. Kubo could have a LEAST given the fanbase a reward for their troubles by making the better ship happen. He could have redeemed the shitshow somewhat with that but instead we wanted it to be 100% shit. I mean, look at these threads. They are so dead now because most of the fans left in disgust.

>>146646766
Screw my family. I don't bother with them on holidays.

>>146647603
Fine. 7-8 people. I know there isn't an double digits.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 386x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 386x393px
>>
>>146647990
>Fuck off, tumblrina. It was ONE person and it was me. Everybody in these threads knows it. I am also not IHfag, but Himefag. You failed even this, landwhale.
It doesn't matter how many of you did it. You did it in the name of all the IchiHimefags (Of Himefags, but honestly, what's the damn difference at this point?).

And stop connecting IchiRuki to Tumbler by using "landwhale". The ship has been around even before that site was birthed.
>>
>>146649682
Be honest, the only thing you really care about is ichiruki not being canon. Everything else said is just added to make sure it looks like as if you care about improving the quality of the manga.
>>
>>146650089
But "majority" of us who are stuck with this piece of shit manga for more than a decade must be rewarded. Who cares about what that hack of mangaka wants? It is democracy. The majority wins. The majority must win.
>>
>>146650255

Holy shit dude chill its just a fucking chinese comic
>>
>>146650357
15 years! FIFTEEN YEARS!
>>
>>146650255
you could have leaved whenever you wanted, is not kubo's fault at that point
>>
>>146650410

Can't you just write a fic or do your own spinoff art to make you and other people happy? Do you really get mad that IchiHimefags have the bragging rights?
>>
File: 1423326807985.png (494KB, 980x989px) Image search: [Google]
1423326807985.png
494KB, 980x989px
It is just a joke dammit. Otherwise why would I put quotation marks outside majority.
>>
>>146650475
>Implying IchiHimefags won't hound people who do that because "muh canon ship!".
>>
>>146650255
This is retarded on so many levels. Authors have the right to write the story any way the want, it's their story not the fandoms'. It is not something up to vote unless the author wished to make it so.
>>
>>146650550
You're bad at telling jokes.
>>
>>146649878
I did it for myself. So that i and other people could laugh at delusional ircucks. You would understand the difference between ichihimefag and himefag, if you really cared about Rukia as a character. But you dont. You just want to selfinsert.

>>146650255

Just another evidence that your delusional ship is everything for you. Fuck off. Urahara and Yoruichi were one of my favourite characters.
>>
>>146650666
Whatever you say, Satan.
>>
>>146650255
You are so fucking annoying. Go make a DB account and got whine over there.
>>
File: A lot of Bleach characters.png (2MB, 2500x519px) Image search: [Google]
A lot of Bleach characters.png
2MB, 2500x519px
>>146650550
>JOKE'S ON THEM, I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Anyway, back on track: how would you limit the cast of Bleach? Who would you cut and who would you keep?
>>
>>146650736
Why do you IchiHimefags think you own the board and think anything IchiRuki belongs on Deathberry or Tumblr? As far as I know we were here first. You people on the other hand, were the minority. Or just straight up immigrants.
>>
>>146650831

Everything changed when the Ichihimefags attacked
>>
File: 1352408207382.png (44KB, 163x293px) Image search: [Google]
1352408207382.png
44KB, 163x293px
>>146650597
Yeah, too bad it can't really be distinguished with genuine Ichiruki rants. Oh well.
>>
Ichika give Kazui a handjob or blowjob, when?
>>
>>146650990

NOW
>>
>>146650990
I wrote greentext smut for them experimenting as teenagers. Not my proudest moment. In fact, I don't know why I'm writing about it now.
>>
>>146651067

POST IT
>>
>>146651124
Do you really want it, though? Do you really want me to post fanfiction?
>>
>>146651389
Post the fanfiction.
>>
>>146651410
Fucking fine.

>Kazui and Ichika are teenagers
>Puberty has been good to Kazui
>He gets swarmed with girls everywhere he goes
>Ichika is not jealous of these girls at all

>Kazui and Ichika are hanging out
>Their discussion turns to sex
>Kazui is curious as to how it feels
>Ichika says she doesn't care that much
>Offers to experiment with Kazui, but only because he saved her from an Arrancar once
>Kazui happily accepts

>Ichika is not expecting the thickness of what Kazui is packing
>Hesitantly rubs it to its full length
>Pits the tip inside her mouth
>Kazui moans
>Ichika continues her amateur BJ
>Realizes she's starting to enjoy the taste of it
>Moans a bit as she dips up and down on his cock
>Kazui grabs the back of her head and guides her
>His moans get louder as she continues
>His hips start bucking into her mouth

>"Ichika-chan, I'm coming!-"
>Ichika sucks him off to completion
>Her cheeks swell with cum
>Some of it drips down Kazui's length
>The taste is better than she was expecting
>She swallows what's left
>Kazui tells Ichika she was amazing with a blissful smile
>Ichika tries to play it off as nothing special
>while she cleans his dick with her tongue
>and blushes redder than her hair
>>
>>146649555
No, it was Hueco Mundo that was long and dragged out.

Soul Society was long but rarely felt drawn out because there was a plot going on involving all the Shinigami that was separate from that of the MCs. The early part with Kuukaku was a bit slow though, especially since the Shibas played such a minor role in the series afterwards.
>>
>>146651475
pretty nice.

More?
>>
>>146651600
I got a few requests for more the last time I posted this, but I'm not feeling it. I'll try if I get inspired.
>>
>>146651475
Everyone in this thread is going to get vanned.
>>
Make the penis on Grand Fischers head bigger
>>
>>146650818
remove all sternritters

have yakuza beat up kubo severely to fix his pacing problems.
>>
>>146651644

Can you write Ichika and Kazui on a fluffy movie date after both of their friends had to ditch them on the spot for some shiz
>>
>>146651733
Sounds cute. I might do it in the future.
>>
>>146605240

Make all the characters gay, more emphasis on romantic relationships.

I just want to see what happens
>>
>>146651816
Kazui having threesome with Ichika and Rukia.
>>
File: As Nodt.jpg (358KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
As Nodt.jpg
358KB, 850x1190px
>>146650818
I'd cut Yuto from Xcution and merge Jackie and Giriko. Either into Giriko with Jackie's powers or a meido with Jackie's powers and backstory.

As for the Sternritter, I'd cut them down to 10-12 including Ishida. That way we can keep the more interesting characters and lose the chaff and time wasting characters. I'd say the lineup would be Ishida, Haschwaldt, As Nodt, Bambietta, Giselle, Bazz-B, maybe the Lloyds and Mask. Possibly Nakk Le Vaar and the sniper.

Actually it's becoming pretty hard to come up with which Quincies to keep, because they didn't really have much characterization at all.
>>
>>146652202
Kazui's threesome is obviously with LoliNemu and Ichika.
>>
File: final meme.jpg (143KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
final meme.jpg
143KB, 640x480px
>>146650888
>>146650888

POETRY!!!
>>
>>146652322
>possibly nakk le vaar
dude, he was easily the best new character of this arc
>>
>>146652098
well according to my animus.
One is teh dominant partner and the other one is submissive.
>>
>>146652098
No, make them bisexual. Keep everybody's options as open as possible.
>>
File: Aizen Swordfish.jpg (74KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
Aizen Swordfish.jpg
74KB, 452x640px
>>146652473
Yeah, but his power was bullshit that destroyed pacing, just like what'shisface who got bigger when injured.

And because I'm also the guy who mentioned wanting Yhwach's true ability to be giving other people power and then taking it back in mature form once they died, I was leery about having too many bullshit abilities around. Which is why Nianzol didn't make the list.
>>
>>146605240
The Soul King shows up earlier and Aizen becomes an anti-hero with actual dimension rather than a sterile plot device for "gotcha" moments and hubris.
>>
>>146652906
final arc and fullbringer arc never happen: instead the final arc is a proper three-way war between shinigami, hollows, and Quincy, maybe with everyone allying to kill the Soul King who is actually a hollow or something.
>>
>>146652970
but the arc starts off with Uryuu vs. Ichigo. Some shinigami defect to the quincy side of ideological reasons, and Ichigo fights with SS loyalists. Uryuu hurts someone important to Ichigo and feels bad about it at some point.
>>
>>146653020
The main ideological divide is obviously with how to treat Hollows, as was originally set up. Pragmatists and amoral people like Mayuri and similar new quincy characters side with the hollows in an attempt to preserve them for experiments (the hollows promise lower social strata population members as test subjects in exchange for military support). Militarists like Uryuu, papa ishida, Byakuya, and maybe yamamoto side with the quincy upon some kind of revelation which may or may not be true that precipitates their radicalization. And then the traditional SS MO is headed by Kyoraku with Ichigo.
>>
>>146653147
Kyoraku kills Yamamto and they both realize the essential misunderstanding and trick that the soul king played on them as kyoraku delivers the killing blow
>>
>>146652811
with his character type you can have him changing sides once he is bored, and would be a good support in a fight, raising everyones resistance to juha's reiatsu and whatnot
>>
Toshiro is for ___________
>>
File: image.jpg (247KB, 461x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247KB, 461x650px
>>146653857
Being bullied by taller girls with big, fat tits.
>>
>>146653936
THIS.

SHOTAS BEING BULLIED BY ARA ARAS IS THE DREAM.
>>
>>146653857
raping
>>
>>146653857
FUCKING IN THE ASS!!!
>>
>>146648666
I trust you satan
>>
>>146605240
>What changes to make it better?

The Ending at least.
>>
File: Karin Titties.png (310KB, 572x959px) Image search: [Google]
Karin Titties.png
310KB, 572x959px
>>146654114
All those years of Matsumoto's Matsumotos have prepared him for Karin's Karins.

Time to make babies with his former boss' daughter. Is there anything more Japanese?

Aside from not having children, of course.
>>
>>146650818
Mostly SS and Arrancars. Most non-Espada arrancar can go with obvious exception of Nel, most non-captain / vice-captains can go as well. A couple of sternritters, mainly the miracle men.

But the real issue is SS taking over the plot most of the time. Most of their fights would be done by Ichigo / his friends instead. Vizards would've made much more sense in either HM / FKT arcs; they have a much more personal reason to go after Aizen. SS already pinned Aizen's crimes on Urahara anyway.
>>
>>146653857
cutting peaches.
>>
>>146650818
Remove vizards - have existing characters like Isshin/Tessai be the "fallen shinigami that trains Ichigo how to harness his hollow" instead
Remove most of the sternritters
Remove spotlight from superfluous shinigami, most prominently Hisagi, Komamura and Hitsugaya. No need for solo battles for Oomaeda and Suifeng.
Remove fullbringers. Ginjou as the original power stealer can be weaved into amother arc if needed.
>>
>>146654325

Someone greentext pls
>>
>>146654325
Isshin would approve in a heartbeat.
>>
>>146654592
but the vizards are some of the best character designs in the show.
>>
File: 58792307_p0.jpg (484KB, 980x1006px) Image search: [Google]
58792307_p0.jpg
484KB, 980x1006px
>>146633650
Do you think Kazui will ever have younger sibling(s)? Having a large family must be happiness to someone who cherishes her sibling like Orihime.
>>
>>146654727
I did enjoy isshin being a bum with stern matsumoto vc then when hitsugaya gets promoted she goes fuck it. Its my turn.
>>
>>146654801
delete this.
>not even an ichihime fag but orihime looks grotesque with that pregnant tummy.
>>
>>146654798
I'm more of a Squad 0 guy when it comes to design.
>>
>>146654925
I mean I guess they're pretty ostentatious but I think Kubo really excelled at it. They're so distinct from every other group, even without their masks on. Shinji's design and introduction is one of the highpoints of the manga for me and it's a shame he never did anything cool ever again afterwards.

Shinji's design hit this weird sweet-spot of dorky and menacing which you don't see very often.
>>
ichigo doesn't get bullshit power ups
>>
>>146655400
sounds about right.
>>
>>146605240
Make it so that Byakuya brought Rukia into the family to groom her as a replacement for her sister and that he would marry her when he felt that she was ready. Get the incest crowd while technically not being incest.
>>
File: Rangiku Glisten.png (236KB, 857x613px) Image search: [Google]
Rangiku Glisten.png
236KB, 857x613px
>>146654727
That he would.

>>146654869
She was a lazy bum then too, remember that she was only being stern and strict with Isshin because she was trying to shove all her work onto him.
>>
>>146654973
One day I will actually read this, because it is a legitimately good idea.

It's going to be the biggest how could you fuck this up since color wars, isn't it?
>>
Yuzu is for __________
>>
>>146656312
receiving all the bad shiba genes.
>>
File: sad_yuzu.jpg (259KB, 900x687px) Image search: [Google]
sad_yuzu.jpg
259KB, 900x687px
>>146656407
>>
>>146656312
to smash.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-25-14h21m55s126.png (273KB, 662x482px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-25-14h21m55s126.png
273KB, 662x482px
>>146656407
>Shiba genes have big tits and black hair
>Kurosaki genes have big tits and orange hair
>Yuzu has no tits and yellow hair
If she hadn't shared the womb with Karin I'd say she was adopted.
>>
File: Ep178MasakiBabyIchigo.png (500KB, 731x474px) Image search: [Google]
Ep178MasakiBabyIchigo.png
500KB, 731x474px
>>146657049
Kurosaki don't have orange hair, Ichigo's was orange cause it was "bleached" by White.
Masaki had darker shade of blond.
>>
>>146605240
Ogure Ito writes the story.
>>
>>146650818
Is that every single character including filler? My lord.
>>
File: Saw Muh Boobies.png (47KB, 259x333px) Image search: [Google]
Saw Muh Boobies.png
47KB, 259x333px
>>146657750
Remarkably little changes.

>>146657676
I thought Everything But The Rain retconned her to having Ichigo colored hair?
>>
>>146652098
Ichigo ends up with Aizen. Fine by me.
>>
File: Chad is a Beast.png (102KB, 520x309px) Image search: [Google]
Chad is a Beast.png
102KB, 520x309px
>>146658569
Gaychigo obviously winds up with Chad, you dolt. Renji is also a decent choice.
>>
File: 21.png (277KB, 901x1300px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
277KB, 901x1300px
>>146658656
But Aizen touched Ichigo's heart, anon. Why not touching other parts of him?
>>
Ichika toying with Kazui when?
>>
>>146658797
hopefully never. Kubo doesn't deserve a job ever again after that pacing and rating drop.
>>
The time of Kubo's execution......has changed
>>
File: 1427302154413.jpg (323KB, 784x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1427302154413.jpg
323KB, 784x1053px
>>146646619
This is a good idea anon, I really like it.
>>
File: 1297065249889.jpg (120KB, 1010x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1297065249889.jpg
120KB, 1010x1166px
>>146659004
kek I didn't see you when I posted >>146659135
>>
>>146659135
It had better be a good idea, I've put way too much thought into this series not to be able to hotfix Kubo's ideas in hindsight.
>>
File: ichitatsukg9.jpg (32KB, 372x480px) Image search: [Google]
ichitatsukg9.jpg
32KB, 372x480px
Tatsuki and Ichigo a cute!
>>
>>146657049
>>146657676
Yuzu's hair used to be light brown, same as Masaki's.
Somehow in the later chapters Yuzu became blonde and Masaki a darker brown.
>>
File: Aizen.jpg (48KB, 552x480px) Image search: [Google]
Aizen.jpg
48KB, 552x480px
>>146660330
>Somehow in the later chapters Yuzu became blonde and Masaki a darker brown.
All according to Keikaku.
>>
File: kubooooooo.jpg (443KB, 1767x1300px) Image search: [Google]
kubooooooo.jpg
443KB, 1767x1300px
>>146650818
Why are there 2 Aizens on the right?
>>
>>146646619
>with him using a dozen powers to hold off all the popular characters.

I like the way you're thinking anon.
>>
File: 58757999_p0.png (1MB, 1281x720px) Image search: [Google]
58757999_p0.png
1MB, 1281x720px
>>146660611
That's Askin.

>>146660429
Kubo should make a seinen spinoff starring Uryuu as a young doctor and part-time ghostbuster who meets a mysterious young woman that leads him down the seductive path of uninhibited fashion designing.

While trying to strike tie-in deals with Uniqlo.
>>
File: shatbrix.jpg (32KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
shatbrix.jpg
32KB, 600x443px
>>146660848
>That's Askin.
Who?

Oh you mean the noodle guy? That would be Ghetto Aizen.
>>
>>146661193
>you like chocolate? that's cute.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 800x544px
>>146662200
>>
>>146662340
I bet he walked her home when they all came back from SS.
And then stayed overnight.
>>
File: bhtsy_10_22_by_gairon-d8dtkcf.jpg (490KB, 907x1282px) Image search: [Google]
bhtsy_10_22_by_gairon-d8dtkcf.jpg
490KB, 907x1282px
>>146613508
>>
File: 42547910_p0_master1200.jpg (171KB, 480x604px) Image search: [Google]
42547910_p0_master1200.jpg
171KB, 480x604px
>>146663023

c-cute! Any more?
>>
>>146663191
Around a few hundred pages.
http://gairon.deviantart.com/gallery/32965504/Bleach-Happy-To-Serve-You
>>
>>146663278

Holy fuck this is too lewd!
>>
File: bhtsy_8_23_by_gairon-d6mzxi2.jpg (416KB, 907x1282px) Image search: [Google]
bhtsy_8_23_by_gairon-d6mzxi2.jpg
416KB, 907x1282px
>>146663437
Not all the time
>>
File: 1449454649021.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1449454649021.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>146663569

>Tatsuki getting defiled

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: BLEACH_DISCOURSE.png (46KB, 718x540px) Image search: [Google]
BLEACH_DISCOURSE.png
46KB, 718x540px
>http://deathberry.com/index.php?topic=1068.0

this shit is crazy
>>
>>146663811
>MUH ENGLISH DEGREE
delusional
>>
File: image.png (241KB, 761x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
241KB, 761x503px
>>146662983
>Orihime was still wearing the dress
>Urahara has a laughing fit when he finds out what happened
>>
>>146662983
How was their first time?
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 860x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 860x610px
>>146664460
Ichigo wanted to be all sweet and romantic and tend to her needs. Turns out Orihime needed to ride her crush like a bucking bronco.
>>
>>146664164
>just according to keikaku
>>
File: 46617121_p3_master1200.jpg (693KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
46617121_p3_master1200.jpg
693KB, 857x1200px
>>146664460
>http://mikey-hunter.tumblr.com/post/65198425357/soliloquent-lovelyrugbee-my-husband-told-me

Hear for yourself.
>>
File: showingthezangetsu.png (793KB, 834x808px) Image search: [Google]
showingthezangetsu.png
793KB, 834x808px
>>146664460
i think it went something like this
>>
>cant change the artist
Whats the point of changing anything if its still ugly as sin
>>
>>146663811
>>146663969
>in her 40s
>doing an English paper
>about an often questionably translated Japanese manga
>"because our intelligence is insulted"
Yeah, remind me again why English lit degree is fucking useless
>>
>>146662983
Someone greentext this pls.
>>
>>146665011
>>
>>146605240
>I'd pretty much leave it how it is with some minor adjustments

Erase the fuck out of the fullbringer

Don't act like Ichigos human friends are or ever will be important because they clearly aren't

Give Chad a full body armor to keep him relevant, make Ishida stronger too because his imense last minute powerup was absolute bullshit

Give the Yammy fight more screentime, make Stark survive to help against the Quincy and make him relevant at all but kill him off somewhere along the line. Fucking do something with Halibel. More Grimmjaw and Nel screentime in the last arc

MAKE THE FUCKING VIZARD RELEVANT FUCK

No seriously, give them a huge role against the quincy due to their hollow powers, also let Hirako win some fights for gods sake

Show all bankai, you'd think this is obvious but it clearly isn't

Never make Orihime confess, lets keep her and Ichigo palls, Ichigo dicks Rukia in the end

EXPLAIN SHIT. Talking about things like Bach, Soulking, the obvious things. Don't fucking tease them and swipe them under the rug

Let Tessai kick ass at least once. He is supposed to be powerfull as fuck after all. Also make Urahara more important if we're at it because what we got wasn't nearly enough considering the hype.

Give Kon more screentime. Because hell why not.
>>
>>146665011
Lewd
>>
>>146605240
Honestly? Bleach would have been fine if it had ended when ichigo lost his power. Then it would have had one more arc, to reveal all the bankais, and fix all the plotholes, at the end of which ichigo sacrifices his life to save his friends and stop Yhwach.
>>
>>146666228
>Then it would have had one more arc, to reveal all the bankais, and fix all the plotholes
Kubo isn't that good in fixing plotholes so he actually decided to just create even more in the last arc rather than to solve them
>>
>>146665907
Looks good, except I'd have Orihime confess her love to Ichigo at the end of the war and have him go quiet and stare at her in disbelief. When she asks him what's wrong, he hastily blurts out that he likes her too. Orihime needs to lean against his chest for a while because she's overwhelmed and needs to adjust, and Ichigo holds her there for as long as she needs.
>>
>>146666361
The premise of the post is that Kubo is only doing the art while a competent writer does the story. Hence why i made this suggestion.
>>
File: bhtsy_5_18_by_gairon_d5gcvr9.jpg (200KB, 907x1282px) Image search: [Google]
bhtsy_5_18_by_gairon_d5gcvr9.jpg
200KB, 907x1282px
>>
>>146666494
He came into the hot springs after witnessing naked Unohana. While sitting next to naked Aizen.
>>
>>146666494
Sauce?
>>
>>146665011
Pose post more lewd IH, please.
>>
>>146666864

Why
>>
>>146666907
So i can read it? What else?
>>
>>146666950

But why tho
>>
>>146666988
Uh, it appeals to my primal sexual instincts of reproduction?
>>
>>146666907
for research and science, of course
>>146666950
there you go
http://gairon.deviantart.com/gallery/32965504/Bleach-Happy-To-Serve-You
>>
>>146667047

Go on,tell us what you REALLY want to see
>>
File: bhtsy_7_05_by_gairon_d5wnodd_1.jpg (225KB, 907x1282px) Image search: [Google]
bhtsy_7_05_by_gairon_d5wnodd_1.jpg
225KB, 907x1282px
>>146667063

Why does the Ice Shota get every bitch?
>>
>>146667063
>DA
If there's anything tumblr's good for, it's lack of censorship
http://gaironsblog.tumblr.com/tagged/bleach-happy-to-serve-you
>>
Oh my god. This is far, far from over. On the cover of Bleach's 74th volume will be Kazui standing in his shinigami form with black reiatsu rising from the robes. Also chapter 686 has 3 extra pages. After Kazui reveals that he's a shinigami Ichika screams "what" and then yells for her mother. She runs out of the room with Kazui following her telling her to wait. A single eye appears on Kazui's robes followed by a black panel saying The End. The sketches are no better. A half moon with a black reiatsu eye dangling from it in the final one.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 540x540px
>>146667621
Nah, I'd say it's pretty much over. Kubo being Kubo means he's not going to be penning a sequel to Bleach anytime soon.
>>
>>146668849

That's the face he puts on when he rapes Ichika mercilessly
>>
have an editor fix kubo's pacing

Literally biggest problem. No repetition. No wasted panels. Fix the pacing.
>>
>>146668995
Stop sexualizing the Kazui!
Stop sexualizing the Ichika!
>>
>>146670338

They may be pure now but their love making will be inevitable once puberty hits
>>
File: latest-23.png (429KB, 618x466px) Image search: [Google]
latest-23.png
429KB, 618x466px
BOOHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>146628270
Make Hell verse end game. At some point I really believed that it would be the final climax.
>>
>>146670473
nah, Ichika is gonna get friendzoned just like her mama when some other THICC girl shows up.

> just like Salad will end up as another cake kage when Bort gets with another Literally Who
>>
File: 987466_1333086703337_full.png (205KB, 566x433px) Image search: [Google]
987466_1333086703337_full.png
205KB, 566x433px
>>146672945

Then again,she also counts as Kazui's childhood friend

So she's got two strikes against her huh
>>
File: RenRuki finale.png (297KB, 860x545px) Image search: [Google]
RenRuki finale.png
297KB, 860x545px
>>146672945
>>146673566
>Implying Rukia cared about the Ichibowl

I'll give you Tatsuki though, even though I don't remember her ever showing attraction to Ichigo.
>>
>>146674558
shit, kubo could NOT have made renji look any more like a meth dealer in this design
>>
File: 22188936_p0_master1200.jpg (95KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
22188936_p0_master1200.jpg
95KB, 480x678px
>>146674558

She didn't,at least not Romantically, she does care for him but her priorities are on Orihime's happiness and well-being. But still, Ichigo and Tatsuki do have history and I feel that their friendship became plain due to distancing themselves after Ichigo's mom died. Tatsuki found a new best friend in Orihime while Ichigo found a new bunch of friends in Muziero,Keigo and Chad.

I still like the pairing because really, Tomboys are the best and I do think they would have made a good dynamic if they had more moments together.Besides, their childhood friendship is a strong basis for future feelings to come about like Renji and Rukia I guess.

Also dumping IchiTatsu
>>
File: 22188936_p1_master1200.jpg (297KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
22188936_p1_master1200.jpg
297KB, 480x678px
>>146674850
>>
File: 22188936_p2_master1200.jpg (260KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
22188936_p2_master1200.jpg
260KB, 480x678px
>>146674911
>>
File: 22188936_p3_master1200.jpg (248KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
22188936_p3_master1200.jpg
248KB, 480x678px
>>146674986
>>
>>146674850
I like to think Ichigo and Orihime made Tatsuki the godmother of their kids.
>>
>>146605240
>Momo marries Aizen.
>Wedding day.
>She gets stabbed
>When were under the impression I didn't object to this union.
>Title Card: BLEACH
>>
>>146676548
>Aizen takes all the wedding gifts and limousine.
>>
File: Toshiro Bankai.png (432KB, 1769x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Toshiro Bankai.png
432KB, 1769x1300px
>>146654609
I got one half done. Hope it's not too out of character or anything.

>Hitsugaya needs to run an errand in the world of the living
>Requests a mature-looking Gigai so he can avoid being mistaken for a kid
>Bumps into somebody on his way to the Kurosakis' home
>It's Karin
>She's awed at how Hitsugaya has grown
>Questions why he's so much...taller if Shinigami are supposed to age slower
>"Artificial body. Custom-made."
>Karin absentmindedly nods
>Hitsugaya starts noticing how she's changed in turn
>"Hey, when you're done, do you have some free time? I'd like to catch up."
>He takes a moment to think
>Hesitantly nods
>Karin smiles and leads him to Ichigo's home
>Hitsugaya tries not to focus on her rear too much

>Hitsugaya and Karin sit on a bench in one of the parks
>Tell each other what's been going on in their lives
>Karin's been studying nutritional science and exploring her powers
>Hitsugaya's been working for the Gotei 13 as always
>She eventually asks if he's ever had a girlfriend
>He says no
>She doesn't believe it
>He must have some girls lusting after him, she says
>While looking him up and down
>He says he's never noticed if that's the case
>Karin folds her arms in front of her chest
>Hitsugaya realizes what he's been doing
>Mumbles out an apology while blushing and avoiding eye contact
>Karin chuckles
>"Hey, that reminds me...I'd like to show you a new addition to Karakura Town."
>Hitsugaya agrees

>Which is how he ended up at a love hotel
>>
File: Boob Pillow.png (136KB, 841x424px) Image search: [Google]
Boob Pillow.png
136KB, 841x424px
>>146676176
>Making a woman who is banging a Mexican your kids' godmother
They're not trailer trash, anon, Unagiya is the obvious choice. You can tell by her being completely superfluous to the plot.
>>
>>146626483
Being this much of a faggot.
>>
>>146677214
pretty cute.
>>
>>146678529

Will Yuzu ever find true love?
>>
>>146678567
Not since that red haired hussy with the giant knockers stole away Yuzu's 123.
>>
>>146663811
It's not 2008. No more fucking essays. Please stop, deathberryfags.
>>
>>146678567
>Will Yuzu ever get over her brother?
>>
File: Ichigo's sisters.jpg (63KB, 680x220px) Image search: [Google]
Ichigo's sisters.jpg
63KB, 680x220px
>>146679734
The answer is no. She's already eyeing Kazui hungrily.
>>
Ignore everything that happened post soul society arc. Have one final arc after soul society that Ichigo, his pals, and select captains (not all of them) attacking Aizen's stronghold. Rather than having a another pseudo soul society arc with the arrancar, change it up and have it be more of a trapped dungeon sort of thing. Aizen knows they're coming but he can't perform the ritual yet for some plot reason - perhaps he has to wait til a specific event occurs. He could even keikaku the party into triggering that event, so long as they have some way to reverse it (like Orihime's rejection). Give each of Ichigo's buddies at least one big moment. Aizen's bankai needs to show up. You don't have to show all the captain's bankais, but try to show at least a few.

Bleach ends a success and now Kubo can do something else.
>>
>>146680568
Bleach reached its height during the HM arc. No number of headcanons is going to change that.
>>
>>146666362
>projecting my fantasy on a manga for 8 year olds
>>
>>146681368

>t.Ichirukifag
>>
>>146681368
I admit that kind of thing doesn't appeal to most young boys, so I'd probably edit it down a bit just to get the point across.
>>
>>146681368
Oh please, anon, just because it's in Jump doesn't mean a sophisticated and mature story like Bleach is for 8 year-olds.

It's for 12 year-olds.
>>
File: Karin and Hitsugaya.jpg (49KB, 656x480px) Image search: [Google]
Karin and Hitsugaya.jpg
49KB, 656x480px
>>146678529
Still don't know how they got the idea to pair up Hitsugaya and Karin. Not complaining, though.
>>
>>146682518

Its natural that Karin must have a cute shota boyfriend who tries hard to not get flustered
>>
>>146605240

>What changes to make it better?

I make it science fiction instead.

>>146613480

And then you find out that 9/11 prevented the 2002 Winter Pandemic.
>>
File: blushing Hitsugaya.jpg (37KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
blushing Hitsugaya.jpg
37KB, 736x414px
>>146682578
It just occurred to me that even though Hitsugaya looks younger than Karin by this point, he's probably over twice as old as she is. That makes the possibility of him getting bullied by her twice as funny.
>>
>>146663722
That is chad in the image.
>>
>>146683223

I feel like writing a greentext,give me an idea
>>
>>146683223
>over twice as old as she is
He is at least 500 years older than her anon.
>>
>>146683267
Jinta talks Hitsugaya into a double date with Karin and Yuzu, so Jinta can hang out with Yuzu.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-30-00-06-14.png (925KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-30-00-06-14.png
925KB, 1920x1080px
>>146683354
>>
>>146682518
It was one of the better ideas that Pierrot had.
>>
>>146676176
It was Aizen.
>>
>>146678822
>123
Nice
>>
>>146683354
Unlikely given that he didn't figure out he had Spirit Power until about 50 years ago when he almost froze his mother to death by dreaming near her. Though he was around to be Momo's childhood friend a century ago.
>>
File: Karin.png (46KB, 280x502px) Image search: [Google]
Karin.png
46KB, 280x502px
>>146677214
If anyone gives a damn, I wrote another part to this. Won't be wrapped up in two parts, though.

>Hitsugaya is still confused as to how he ended up here
>Wonders what he's thinking
>Karin steps out of the shower dressed in a bath towel
>It hugs her large bust and wide hips
>Hides her flat stomach
>Her hair is out of its ponytail and hangs around her shoulders
>She asks if he's ready for it
>He can't respond
>She asks him what's wrong
>After all, they both clearly want this
>He still doesn't answer

>Karin takes off her towel
>Hitsugaya sees her big breasts, toned stomach, and birthing hips in all their full glory
>His mouth hangs open
>She walks over to him
>Sits on his lap
>Grabs his hand and places it on her breast
>Asks how he likes it
>"Soft."
>Karin laughs
>Takes his bathrobe off his wide shoulders
>Exposes his lean, fit torso
>Guides his other hand to her pussy

>Hitsugaya gets the picture
>Starts stroking her mound
>Continues to feel her ample tit
>Karin wraps her arms around his neck
>Quietly enjoys his touch
>After several minutes, she starts getting wet
>He takes the opportunity to thrust his fingers inside of her
>Karin starts moaning
>Presses into Hitsugaya more
>Lets go and undoes the rest of his bathrobe
>His cock springs out
>She starts stroking it
>Admires how big it feels in her hand
>>
>>146683454

okay sure i guess
>Karin and Yuzu walking back to school and chatting about Ms.Taneka and her new pixie cut
>suddenly Jinta appears out of nowhere chasing a cat
>"Jinta-Kun!" Yuzu waves and smiles
>Jinta stops his chase and realizes who just said hi to him
>"Y-Yuzu,what are you doing here?"
>"We're going home,school just finished" said Karin
>"Why were you chasing the kitty,Jinta?" Yuxu asked
>"N-Nothing,it was just uhhhh causing a mess while I had to clean the store outside" Jinta stuttered
>"Eh Yuzu,look at this" Karin pointed at a giant poster
>Karakura Kangaroos vs Panthers FC
>"We should invite Onii-Chan!" Yuzu excitedly suggests
>"Ichi-Nii is away with Chad at the beach remember? Besides he doesn't like football"
>Yuzu becomes sad with the realization that her big brother was actually away from home for a week
>"I always thought Onii-Chan would teach me about football..."
>Jinta sees his chance
>"You guys are going to the game too? What a coincidence!" says Junta,to the amusement of Karin who knows what he's up to
>"In fact,I was going to buy tickets this afternoon, they are quite cheap right now I heard"
>Yuzu was about to say something when someone went past her,holding a cell while running frantically as if he's chasing something
>He bumps into Jinta and the two fall flat on their butts
>Jinta shakes off his dizzyness and goes off at Hitsugaya "Watch where you're going you stupid kid!"
>Toshiro shoots back after rubbing his face
"Who are you calling kid?!" and gets up ready to fight
>Karin goes in between them to stop their bickering only to realize its Toshiro

Should I continue? I feel I'm writing too much
>>
>>146683354
So I'm not wrong.
>>
File: 1457747001841.jpg (29KB, 294x282px) Image search: [Google]
1457747001841.jpg
29KB, 294x282px
>>146684719
lewd. athletic girls with big tits are the best.

>>146684732
it's a nice start, anon.
>>
Hello

Just felt like passing by and posting this .gif that I haven´t seen in some time
>>
File: Uryu and Nemu.png (302KB, 692x522px) Image search: [Google]
Uryu and Nemu.png
302KB, 692x522px
>>146686117
Am I the only one who wanted to see Ishida hook up with Nemu? It sounds like a bad idea for a lot of reasons, but I still want it.
>>
Aizen is for ______________?
>>
>>146605240
Oh boy.

>Focus on the core characters: Ichigo, Rukia, Ishida, Orihime and Chad
>Tatsuki replaces Chad as the brawler
>No Kon
>No Urahara shop kids
>Remove filthy jobber Renji from core
>Matsumoto is now Gin's vice captain, so they have more interactions and his death has some actual weight
>TB Captain is sidelined until Soul King, Yamamoto's VC is now Shunsui's best bro
>Kurotsuchi has a reduced role and loses against Ichida, stops being Karma Houdini
>Remove Hamatarou, replace with Orihime healing
>More Yoruichi
>No "Million Zanpakutous" bullshit
>No VCs jobbing to Ichigo
>No Zaraki having to go all out in first fight with Ichigo
>Remove 2nd VC. In fact, just give the spotlight to Matsumoto, 1st VC, 69ner, maybe Momo for Aizen stab
>Remove all of the Vaizard Arc, bunch of goddamn jobbers, Tessai replaces PinkSkull and trains Orihime
>Remove Orihime pity party for kidnap setup
>Remove Fraccions from HM arc
>Make Orihime do something other than nothing
>Remove Espadas: Fastest (useless), Szayel (or shorten the fight), Yammy (offscreen jobber)
>Actually make Halibel and Stark strong
>Actually have Nel do something, like defeat Nnoitra and fight against Halibel after JobberShota loses
>Bloodlust Unohana vs Aizen
>No Final Getsuga Tenshou bullshit
>No Fullbringer Arc
>Only half of the alphabet for the Quincies
>Yamamoto dies fighting real Bach in a Hachibei style fight
>No final fight Aizen

This is just the condensed, off the top of my head version as I remember the series.
>>
File: Taco Aizen.jpg (48KB, 241x240px) Image search: [Google]
Taco Aizen.jpg
48KB, 241x240px
>>146687152
It was fairly popular back in the day.

>>146687181
Tacos.
>>
>>146687152
What if loli Nemi feels drawn to Uryuu for reasons she can't quite put into words?
>>
>>146689113
Shoulder loli. A must for all powerful Shinigami and Arrancar.
>>
>>146638530
Dammit, anon, that's never going to get printed in Shonen Jump! Make a lewd harem comedy instead.

Actually, don't, that sounds awful.
>>
File: image.png (115KB, 830x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
115KB, 830x397px
>>146690261
So that's the real reason why the Quincies were almost wiped out: none of them were powerful enough to use a little girl as a fashion accessory.
>>
>>146676176
They're Japanese, no such thing as godmother.
>>
File: hime'sbday.jpg (104KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
hime'sbday.jpg
104KB, 768x768px
It's my best girl's birthday!

Hope Ichigo gets her pregnant again.
>>
File: mutual protection.jpg (143KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
mutual protection.jpg
143KB, 453x640px
>>146694310
Happy birthday to Orihime~

I'm going to write about Ichigo taking her virginity to celebrate. It probably won't be finished by today, though.
>>
what the fuck why is bleach still being posted
>>
>>146695249
Do post the lewd. Hope he did her on her birthday. What greater gift is there?
>>
File: hiyirii.png (364KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
hiyirii.png
364KB, 800x670px
Fuck it. We're making this an Orihime thread.
>>
File: sera-shirato.jpg (204KB, 944x732px) Image search: [Google]
sera-shirato.jpg
204KB, 944x732px
>>
File: usaberryhime.png (168KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
usaberryhime.png
168KB, 500x500px
>>
>>146695249
Why did she wear those clothes?
>>
>Ichigo's birthday is in July
>Orihime's birthday is in September
>Final chapter that revealed they have are married and have a son together was released in August

KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1472687848947.jpg (301KB, 452x755px) Image search: [Google]
1472687848947.jpg
301KB, 452x755px
>>146696745
To make Ichigo happy, of course.
>>
>>146696745
Because she is kind and generous. She was told it would make Ichigo "happy."
Plus, she is the same character who had no problem changing in front of Ishida back in SS. Orihime lives following her own weird standards and only feels flustered, on a sexual level, when it comes to Ichigo.
>>
File: 86apricotton.jpg (320KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
86apricotton.jpg
320KB, 959x1280px
>>
File: Crb8YL9UEAA8QoI.jpg (225KB, 1032x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Crb8YL9UEAA8QoI.jpg
225KB, 1032x1068px
>>
File: CrW-e2pUMAAO7C6.jpg (93KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
CrW-e2pUMAAO7C6.jpg
93KB, 600x666px
I'm happy Kubo went with sweet Sora and not the creepy-incestuous father from the pilot chapter.
>>
More ghostbusting, but have the scale increase over time until arrancar show up. Keep SS arc and everything before it, but go back to SoL stuff for a little while with some more focus on his school friends. Reduce the length of the Hueco Mundo arc and cut Fake Karakura.
There were too many pointless battles.

Remove or at least reduce Hogyoku foolishness. It could've been kept simple as a thing that turns Soul Reapers into Hollows and vice versa, none of the continuous evolution shit. Remove Final Getsuga too, just have Aizen turn himself into a really strong Hollow and then Ichigo masters his inner hollow.

Oh, and Ywach didn't need 26 named followers and future changing powers. Make him a really strong quincy who was a past quincy leader. Have him actually use the stolen bankai from Yamamoto as his final weapon.
>>
File: Sora's good news.jpg (353KB, 914x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sora's good news.jpg
353KB, 914x1280px
>>146697494
>>
File: Welcome Home.jpg (363KB, 452x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome Home.jpg
363KB, 452x1000px
>>146696966
>>
File: MILFihime.png (127KB, 416x1012px) Image search: [Google]
MILFihime.png
127KB, 416x1012px
>>
File: Future Orihime.png (89KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Future Orihime.png
89KB, 800x800px
>>146701516
Future Orihime is soft, but I was expecting something more deadly.
>>
File: Orihime swimsuit.jpg (183KB, 945x1717px) Image search: [Google]
Orihime swimsuit.jpg
183KB, 945x1717px
>>146701906
Well, who knows. Maybe prosthetic technology will advance far enough in their world to give people artificial limbs.
>>
>>146702316
I mean, artificial limbs that resemble robot limbs. And maybe have missile launchers built into them.
>>
>>146701906
>implying those cannons don't fire
>>
File: tatsuki_arisawa.jpg (254KB, 945x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tatsuki_arisawa.jpg
254KB, 945x1200px
I just wanna hug Tatsuki and tell her everything's gonna be okay
>>
>>146702507
its okay tatsuki. Ichigo isn't even interesting as a main character volumes ago.

Oh yea we the manga was near cancellation so dont feel bad.

Also yachiru was zarakis sword you were right years ago.
>>
>>146702507
I want Tatsuki to beat me up.
>>
>>146702316
Thicc w/ a cute face.
>>
File: big feast.jpg (220KB, 1514x1100px) Image search: [Google]
big feast.jpg
220KB, 1514x1100px
>>146702838
That pretty much sums up a big part of her appeal, yeah.
>>
>>146638192
Everything but the rain + the blade is me is good
>>
>>146692796
Pepe tried to make Liltotto his. It didn't end so well for him.
>>
File: Librarian Orihime.jpg (42KB, 379x378px) Image search: [Google]
Librarian Orihime.jpg
42KB, 379x378px
>>146702881
>>
>>146649682
It will never stop making me happy that Kubo baited faggots like you a little, then stringed you along for years and years only to give you nothing.
>>
>>146705766

Were Ruki/a/fags always that bad?
>>
>>146705766
To be fair, that was just someone pretending to be a retard. How much less stupid this makes them is up to you.
>>
File: image.png (373KB, 1250x980px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
373KB, 1250x980px
So what do you think of the kids
>>
>>146707577

CUTE!
>>
>>146707577
I kinda wanna fuck 'em.
>>
>>146616358
>>146646549
I wanted comeuppance for all the Nazi tomfoolery.
>>
>>146707737
Why.
>>
>>146707577
adorable kids.

nemu is the cutest though.
>>
>>146707900
They're vaguely human shaped, turns me on.
>>
File: EdwardElric.png (349KB, 946x712px) Image search: [Google]
EdwardElric.png
349KB, 946x712px
>>146605240
Since one of the big complaints about Bleach is that it drags on, I would suggest Hiromu Arakawa (Fullmetal Alchemist). She knows how to gauge the proper length and pacing for a story.
>>
Extend the last arc, change Ywach's power Instead of picking a future he retreats to another timeline to regenerate his power, have the real final arc be about going around killing every Ywach in every timeline. Keep the cash flowing for another 15 years.
>>
More world building. That was one of Bleach's weakest points.

All of these years later and we still don't know what the hell Segunda Etapa is and why only Ulquiorra discovered it.
That's one of the simplest unexplained things.

Another really big one is Hell.
And then there was that business about Komamura's people apparently being the ruling force before shinigami came along.
There's also how that splitting sword implied untouchable "Divine" beings are a whole category of their own and were once numerous.
Are they related to the Transcendent status achieved by Aizen and Ichigo, where their reiatsu was imperceptible and they could kill invincible "beings of reason" like the dangai cleaner?
Speaking of invincible, what about all of the other immortals like Aizen that are sealed away?

In short, damn it Kubo.
>>
https://twitter.com/Kudo_M_/status/772122242851360769

What is Masashi Kudo talkig about?

自分が描いたBLEACH の版権原画を今でもちゃんとぴえろで保管してくれてると聞いて感激
>>
File: Yachiru OP pls Nerf.jpg (188KB, 853x605px) Image search: [Google]
Yachiru OP pls Nerf.jpg
188KB, 853x605px
>>146707577
Yachiru needs to re-manifest out of Zaraki's desire to fight them.
>>
>>146709426
Inspiring the BLEACH drew their copyright original still neatly Pierrot keep me?
>>
Flesh out Kido
Make it actually useful
One training arc of Ichigo and the gang trying out Kido, due to his shitty reiatsu control he can't do simple low numbered ones
But because it's fuckhueg he pops off dozens of Kurohitsugi because he remembered Aizen did it
>>
>>146709519
No google translate pls.
>>
>>146605240
What the fuck was "Ein Heldenleben" part of Rose's musical bankai?

Ok many bankais were unrevealed, but this guy did release it but then at the point of using its final power the enemy simply pops his ears. WTF.
>>
>>146696745
To appeal to Ichigo's sexual desires while shifting the blame on Urahara in order to escape being called a slut for having sexual awareness.
>>
>>146698414
>it's really hard to find your family/a specific person in rukongai
>except with the help of two captain-class officers afflilated with the richest noble family in Seireitei
Good to see cronyism is still strong in SS.
>>
Who is taking over as the soul king?

What the fuck is Yachiru?

What happened to Kisuke and Yoruichi?
>>
>>146709426
He likes that the original drawings he drew for Bleach are still stored neatly by Pierrot. Then someone replies suggesting he put out an artbook.
>>
>>146711087
No idea.
Zanpakutou spirit.
Presumed dead.
>>
File: meh.png (309KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
309KB, 640x480px
>watch a fighting shonen anime for 15 years
>to find out which girl the mc chooses
>>
>>146711397

But muh stickers
>>
File: 1374635485268.jpg (125KB, 706x483px) Image search: [Google]
1374635485268.jpg
125KB, 706x483px
>>146711397
It's the life
>>
>>146711450
What were they thinking in Jump when they released them? Were they not aware of the ending?
>>
>>146712459

They knew and they knew better to go for one last money grab from ichirukifags
>>
>>146712592
There is a rumor among ichiruki extremists that the jump magazine with the final bleach chapter was pulled back of stores, because, as some of them claim, it was nowhere to be found 3 days after release. They think it was not sold out, but pulled back from Shueisha, because of the horrible fan reactions.
>>
>>146712859
Source in Japanese?
>>
>>146712859
Who the fuck cares about fan reactions to a bottom ranker manga. People who buys SJ for OP, BnHA, SnS, BC, Haikyuu, etc. will still buy them.
>>
>>146713055
There isnt one. It's the same "friend of a friend living in Japan" bullshit they try to spread. Like the supposed "marrige proposal" that they think happened on the last performace of Burimyu. Which, of course, didn't happen.
>>
>>146712859
>Ichiruki extremists

How long does Kubo have left to live before he gets gunned down in downtown Kyoto?
>>
File: 1471838436106.png (13KB, 739x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471838436106.png
13KB, 739x200px
>>146713754
>gun in Japan
>implying Ichiruki extremists are from Japan
>>
>>146713854
>implying one of them isnt crazy enough to fly to Japan and hunt down Kubo and send him to soul society
>>
>>146713898
There are numerous things to do such as smuggling gun to Japan, hiding the gun, locating Kubo, etc. It would take some time, intelligence, conviction, money, and whatever.
>>
>>146714074

Dedication transcends time anon-kun
>>
>>146713273
What was it, though? I can buy that the actors play out a proposal for fanservice during encore, though. The musical has always had Ichiruki fanservice, like the choreography in Te Wo Tsunagou and Ichigo crying over an apparently dead Rukia in Shinsei.
>>
>>146713273
>the supposed "marrige proposal"

hahahahahahaha

http://burimyu.tumblr.com/post/149664219488/there-are-pictures-going-around-of-ichigo
>>
>>146713754
Wait, which neighborhood does Kubo live in again?
>>
>>146616490
> recreate starrk's fight from scratch to make it proper

FUCKING THIS
>>
>>146714774
He is from Hiroshima but lives in Tokyo to be closer to his studio? He is known to move a lot. Every few years actually.
>>
How come we didn't get an interview?
Total media eclipse.
>>
>>146717599
>Total media eclipse
Of the Heart?
>>
File: image.png (273KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273KB, 480x640px
>>146711481
That's our Gin!
>>
>>146714720
So, they're being delusional as usual?
>>
Anyone bitching about Japanese ghostbusters needs to kill themselves. It would get very boring very quick, and in fact, it did. The first 30 episode were absolute cancer and I was bored as fuck throughout the entire thing.
>>
File: 1403787246996.jpg (71KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1403787246996.jpg
71KB, 288x288px
>>146721859
>>
>>146721859
ghostbusters lasted 16 episodes at most, anon

maybe you're just not fit for battle shonen
>>
Why are there so many Bleach threads up right now
>>
>>146722410

Funeral
>>
>>146605240
bleach is garbage
>>
>>146722400
He is somewhat correct, Bleach really didn't hit its stride until it started laying the foundations for the SS arc.

He's objectively in wrong in stating that the series was a boring drag up until Ichigo's rematch with Renji, though.
Thread posts: 455
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.