[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she really just kill her Onii-sama because of a little jealousy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Did she really just kill her Onii-sama because of a little jealousy? And that suggestive pose where she is holding her half opened robe closed as he wakes up the next morning while wearing a warming smile on her face. What exactly did she do all night?
>>
>>146603284
I saw the image name and still thought this was Mahouka.
>>
>>146603626
Me too. Mahouka guy should sue. This sounds identical.
>>
>>146603626
>>146603730
Now that you mention it I don't actually see this anime listed on any anime website. Maybe its the english title that is?
>>
>>146603857
The name he put is from some shit show from 2011.

The anime in the pics are mahouka with different lines put on them and the pics are taken from various places in the series.
>>
>>146604658
> different lines put on them and the pics are taken from various places in the series.
Yea they are. I just went to mahouka 03 at 13.30 and all those scenes and lines happened within 10 seconds of each other.
>>
>>146603284
This just proves that A: Miyuki is a shit girl that goes on a psychotic rampage when she doesn't get her way over little things such as Tatsuya being a dude and being nice to other women (though she knows the Yotsuba have put a leash on him and his emotions so she's just being dramatic for no reason at all)
And B: that Tatsuya is a Puppet of the Clan and made to be devoted to miyuki even if she kills him. For all her supposed "love" she still kills him when things dont go her way.

Mayumi is best. Miyuki is SHIT!
>>
>>146606051
Who won?
>>
>>146606051
>goes on a psychotic rampage when she doesn't get her way over little things
All imoutos are spoilt, Miyuki is no different.

>Tatsuya is a Puppet of the Clan and made to be devoted to miyuki
Those are two conflicted ideas, since what the Clan does may conflict with what Miyuki wants which will put Onii-sama in a endless loop.

She is just taking advantage of his healing powers although in a somewhat stupid way. Its kind of like how in Konosuba, they kill the MC because he confessed a few things the girls didn't like. They killed him because they knew they could resurrect him back much like how Onii-sama can resurrect himself.
>>
>>146606520
Miyuki is leading hard right now since they're officially engaged.
>>
>>146606668
>endless loop
Nope. Miyuki's word is final. Tatsuya even states that he values Miyuki's orders over the clan's. If Miyuki decided to desert the clan, he would follow and they could literally do nothing about it because Tatsuya alone would wipe the Yotsuba off the face of the planet.
>>
File: CjjaeLfUUAAIyvI.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CjjaeLfUUAAIyvI.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>146606051
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.