/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Mouretsu Space Pirates https://openin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: Mouretsu-Pirates-10-Large-32.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mouretsu-Pirates-10-Large-32.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
What did you think of Mouretsu Space Pirates

https://openings.moe/?video=Opening1-MoretsuPiratesAbyssOfHyperspace
>>
I liked it. Half cute girls, half semi-hard military sci-fi.
>>
It's in my top 10 for whatever reason. Something about it just appeals to me.
>>
File: 1466571065844.jpg (287KB, 715x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466571065844.jpg
287KB, 715x1024px
>>146550922

Delicious Space Pirates
>>
It is very very good. I wish we would get another season.
>>
File: 1444562403624.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444562403624.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>146550922
>player without volume slider
>>
>>146550922
it was ok, the anime-original stuff was stupid though.
>>
>>146551595
>rightclick
>show controls
>>
Boring and a touch too hammy.
>>
Did it copy Captain Harlock?
>>
>>146551595
>page up / page down
>scrollwheel
>>
>People ITT actually praising Mouretsu Pirates

Gross. It was boring as fuck
>>
>>146550922
It was one of the greatest anime of our time.
I'm still waiting for s2.
>>
S2 never, just when they gonna rebel out of their current insurance scam business.
>>
It was good, not the best thing i've seen tho.
How was the movie?
>>
File: SXL8bFZg.png (207KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
SXL8bFZg.png
207KB, 680x907px
>>146550922
I liked it. Although I could never understand the overarching stuff (wtf was the whole princess thing fighting about?).

A lot of character moments and fun stuff going on and a nice mix of hard and soft sci-fi, mixed with pretty good ship space combats with attention to ECM and ECCM, which I haven't seen other shows do.

Felt like a nice homage to Space Operas in general, even with the melodrama.

>>146552148
Movie kind of had the same issues of the show, but amplified, like all the good was better, all the flaws more easy to see.

I did actually like the movie and tv character designs, both work imo.
>>
>>146552138
Don't fool yourself, nothing was gonna happen just like the rest of the show.
>>
>>146550922

this show good?
>>
The extended opening is fucking baller. That fucking choral AYE AYE SAH, how much fun did they have recording that shit?
>>146551610
Are you suggesting the accurate depiction of an Archimedes' Death Ray IN SPACE was stupid?
>>146552560
It was more fun watching it with /a/ than it will be marathoning it, but it's still pretty good.
>>
>>146552690
no, pic was not related. i was more complaining about the zigzag nonsense in the end
>>
Chiaki needed more screen time, in fact, the show should have been about Chiaki.
>>
>>146550922
Meh, school girls part ruined the show.
Also her fucking eeeeeh? all the time.
>>
Why is the main girl so fat?
>>
BORING
O
R
I
N
G
>>
>>146550922

I thought the show was pretty weak to be honest. After getting over the fact that its yet another high school drama but with a different setting, it still didnt have a strong enough background to really draw me into the story. A lot of the background characters just seemed like superficial stereotypes. Though, there were some that did go a bit deeper than just playing their roles. I did like Marika a lot though. Her personality is really what drove the show, for me.
>>
>>146553056
This so much.
I appreciate that they tried to be more than adventure/moe ( there was some talk about space politics, the action was grounded, and the characters were developed with some back story) but holy shit, it just didn't sit well.
Good idea, nice intentions, could have been executed better.
>>
>>146551183
>semi-hard
Good description of my dick during the show
>>
Marika was a good MC and I'm glad Mikakoshi got popular afterwards.

I don't remember anything about the story, though.
>>
File: Buttplug Taillights.png (291KB, 1900x2260px) Image search: [Google]
Buttplug Taillights.png
291KB, 1900x2260px
>>146550922
It sparks the strangest but most interesting discussions on /a/.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.