[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy... >looks like Peter Cushing and George Sewell >sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (50KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 480x360px
This guy...

>looks like Peter Cushing and George Sewell
>sad Yui married Gendo but wasn't openly a dick about it and was capable of at least working with him anyway
>still stood up to Gendo anyway so not a doormat
>actually handles the mundane shit at nerv along with the rest of the cast and somehow puts up with it
>even when he fails by inaction and is way too in over his head, he is aware of it and accepts his fate without fear

Why is this guy so relatively based?
>>
>>146514294
He's probably one of the few likable characters in that series.
>>
Not to mention he is probably the only sane one there.
>>
>>146514294
He was one of the most down to earth guys in this odd robogod world. No fucked up psyche and basically kept nerv running. Idk how many times gendo said I'll leave this to you. Even took his capture like a champ.
>>146519493
>>
Reminder that Fuyutsuki spent the post-Impact wars providing medical attention to refugees.
>>
>>146519493
Maya, Shigeru, Makoto, Touji, Hikari and Penpen are quite sane, too.
>>
>>146514294
>dressed shinji up in yui cosplay and fucked him in the ass

He was the MC we deserved, and the one we needed.
>>
File: freeman_straker.jpg (151KB, 758x600px) Image search: [Google]
freeman_straker.jpg
151KB, 758x600px
Now in 3D
>>
>>146523680
And he chose the kid that looks like Gendo for this instead of the kid that is Yui. For reasons.
>>
File: Purple is best.jpg (84KB, 599x476px) Image search: [Google]
Purple is best.jpg
84KB, 599x476px
>>146523847

The series that also introduced the purple-haired bridge bunny! Truly influential.
>>
File: trapji.jpg (81KB, 960x524px) Image search: [Google]
trapji.jpg
81KB, 960x524px
>>146524266
Yeah, Sadamoto sameface, I know.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.