[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /a/ claims welcome to the nhk anime is better than the manga,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (59KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 225x318px
So /a/ claims welcome to the nhk anime is better than the manga, why is that, couldnt you babbies deal with the dark themes?

And here we have the same people who read rezero sumarries and think they are edgy shit, fucking babies.
>>
Neither are great
>>
>>146416134
Ok.
>>
File: 1468141920813.png (2MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1468141920813.png
2MB, 1214x1109px
>manga
>dark themes
>>
But i read berserk ubel blatt and claymore

Am i edgy yet and can shit on rezero fags
>>
>>146416134
both the anime and original novel are filled with plenty of "dark scenes", the manga is just the inferior adaptation because it decides to change the overall tone of the novel, and completely changes Misaki's character for the worse. The anime did a phenomenal job of taking the extra arcs that the manga added and present them as close as possible to the original novel's tone.
>>
File: 1461470254172.jpg (49KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461470254172.jpg
49KB, 960x720px
>>146417220
>mfw Satou doesn't browse cheese pizza or use drugs in the anime
>>
>>146417220
Basically this. Tons of fucking people didn't understand how much of an unlikable cunt Misaki was, so the manga exaggerated her personality in a desperate attempt to get the point across.
>>
How is this shit relevant still
>>
The novel is better than both of them combined, shows what you fucking faggots know about japtoons.
>>
Does did have a happy ending
>>
Welcome to the NHK is a stupid anime for self-proclaimed "NEETs" in high school who want some character they can project onto.
No anime encompasses the truNEET lifestyle.
>>
>>146418002
Go back to your corner, animeonlyfag
>>
Judging by the reaction in this thread, I think everyone hates it because of how they relate to the main character
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.