[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never wanted two characters to fuck so badly in my life. Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 12236_katanagatari.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
12236_katanagatari.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
I never wanted two characters to fuck so badly in my life.

Why did it have to end that way? Why couldn't they be happy together?

Katanagatari thread.
>>
They did
>>
She was a manipulative awful bitch tho. She was a complete skeeze.
>>
What's with those faggot sleeves?
>>
>>146377969
anime fashion
>>
>>146377782
I've never seen a series that could to this. Waiting once a month for each ep. Amazing pacing, depth, and the action always put me to the edge of my seat. I own the blue ray collection and the soundtrack. My next goal are the light novels
>>
>>146377782
Well, the holy man tried to warn Togame to give up her quest for revenge but she didn't listen and in fiction, you usually get a Bad End if you don't listen to your Elders, especially an Elder that has reached enlightenment.
>>
Somebody post the fight scene, you know the one.
>>
>>146378059
The English BD collection didn't include the Japanese Drama CDs though.

For Japan, each BD volume contained a Drama CD which is pretty much the prequel of Katanagatari which Nisio Isin wrote about Shichika's dad and all the shit that happened before Shichika was born.

Still untranslated or should I say unsubbed just like the novels.
>>
>>146378222
>about Shichika's dad and all the shit that happened before Shichika was born.
Do we have the summary?
>>
>>146378162
I never thought live action anime swordfights could look so good
>>
They probably did
>>
File: Yasuri.Nanami..jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yasuri.Nanami..jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
>doujin incest never
>>
>>146378162
Goddamit, that finale was GOAT. Didn't expect to see THAT
>>
he definitely fucked the hime.
>>
>>146378162
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq7Cs-8o9-c
>>
>>146377782
Because it was the culmination of the theme behind the whole series.
>>
>>146379549
>>146377809
I doubt it. Shichika was acting like a little girl because of a kiss.
>>
>>146382092
The glass swords power was almost certainly focusing sunlight into a laser beam.
>>
>>146377782
> I never wanted two characters to fuck so badly in my life.
Because you are faggot.
> Why did it have to end that way?
Because it was a shit show.
> Why couldn't they be happy together?
Shit characters can't be happy.
> Katanagatari thread.
No. Eat shit, faggot.
>>
>>146377782
>Why did it have to end that way? Why couldn't they be happy together?
Because the backstabbing bitch deserve death for trying to kill Shichika. Her unhealthy obsession with revenge would have ruin everything if she wasn't stopped there.
>>
>>146377782
>I do love you, but i wluld have killed you regardless
No wonder he went with the blonde at the end.
>>
>>146386764
He doesn't love the blonde. She chose to follow her, that's all.
>>
>>146377782
>perfected sword that come back to his owner
Just as his Keikaku.
>>
>>146386918
>to follow her
him*
>>
>>146386918
The ending implies he would come to love her along their travel.
>>
I thought it was retarded that he left his sister behind alone on an island but then she revealed her powerlevel
>>
>>146387140
Not really.
>>
>>146387157
Absolutely the best episode of the fucking series. It was like a horror flick.
>>
>>146387270
It did, actually.
>>
>>146386194
K-on general is that-a-way --->
>>
so what was Hitei's plan in the first place
>>
>>146386764
Why do people believe her when she says this? She demonstrated repeatedly that she's not nearly as cunning or calculating as she considers herself. Yeah, she was obsessed with revenge, but she wasn't stupid enough to betray her closest friend in the world just for that.

Her saying that she would've eventually killed Shichika was a combination of her trying to defend her ego and wanting to comfort Shichika, who was obviously torn up by her inevitable death.
>>
>>146387559
>Why do people believe her when she says this? She demonstrated repeatedly that she's not nearly as cunning or calculating as she considers herself. Yeah, she was obsessed with revenge, but she wasn't stupid enough to betray her closest friend in the world just for that.
Confirmed for not understand anything about the anime. Throughout the series, Nisio Isin has been trying his best to imply the girl's dark side.
The only reason Shichika spared Hitei at the end because he knew fully well if it's not for Hitei, he would have been betrayed and killed already. She literally saved his life from the manipulative siren.
>>
I was honestly more rattled by the overall story of the maniwani than Togame's death.

What happened to Pengin and the Insect Squad especially felt shitty. Everything about the Maniwani was incredibly tragic.
>>
>>146388164
I think he spared her because she admitted (by doing an obvious lie gesture) that, deep inside, she liked togame.
>>
>>146388257
they were rats in a dog eat dog world
>>
>>146377782
Worst girl.
>>
How the fuck does it relate to the rest of the series, though?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.