[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: I laught at this so when I saw the so for the first. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: autistic.jpg (48KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
48KB, 1008x720px
ITT: I laught at this so when I saw the so for the first.

I laught hard because four instants:

1. The Suicide Girl (DA) become a cyberGHOST and HONT.s protogenitor.
2. THe District Atturney (DA) become DEAD from BLOOD after cyber corruption exposay lead to METAL DEATH THROUGH BLOOD but protogenitor just go what.
3. The Serial Experiment's Alain does Door Check while bearing the CHRISTIAN SWEATER.
4. The FATHER huse GENUINE HEAD peeks above (WHAT THE FUCK HAHA)
1. THE FUCKING HAHAHA THE MIB AND THEY'R ALL HURDA LENTIL POINTER AT SEL'S (SEL) LAIN PROTOGENITOR EXPULSION OF THE I's.
2. SEEN of CybernotJesus GETTING PUNGED. WHOOWEE
3. LAIN while ALISU had had had had had had had had had had had a pizza slice on the teacher.
4. BEEBEEP BEEBEEPE BEEP PIK UP DENWA SHIIT THE PIZZA MAN IS CALLING (Lain's sister, what to goof haha.)

All In All It was A cosmetic Time for All in All.

Thorths?
>>
>>146373891
Right, that.
>>
>>146373891
Right as Rain
Light is Lain
>>
>>146373891
great post anon! wow!
>>
>>146373891
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
I've watched it like 2 times completely and started a 3rd. And I still don't get it entirely. I didn't want someone else to explain it to me so I just watch it again. But I think I see now that it was just meant to have holes in the story and not make any sense.
>>
>>146374677
Unless you have some serious autism having holes/things not being entirely clear and tied up can actually make things have much more of an impact I think. When everything is explained into neat little resolutions the second you finish that show you will just throw it in your minds trash bin to be forgotten because its done. If you feel something is unresolved you will continue to think about it long after it finishes creating a last impression in your mind much more powerfully.
>>
File: 1470938728378.gif (645KB, 969x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470938728378.gif
645KB, 969x700px
>when you tell niggers that they are connected via endless information highways but they remain blind to the truth that seared your eyes out
>>
>>146375295
I know. I have autism that's why I watched it so many times and never googled the story
>>
>>146376098
It's a bit post-modernistic. Go to >>/lit/ fmi
>>
>>146373891
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
>>146373891
>>
>>146373891
Quality post
>>
Am I having a stroke?
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>146377144
>3 weeks
Dude.
>>
>>146374546
>3 fucking weeks
>>
File: lain (5).png (2MB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lain (5).png
2MB, 1520x1080px
>>146379390
>>146379592
You don't seem to understand.
>>
Let's all love Lain!
>>
>>146374546
Been a lot longer than 3 weeks dude.

It's getting better each time too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.