[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What fucking shit happened? How the FUCK do you go from a seinen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 0091-009.jpg (516KB, 2133x1576px) Image search: [Google]
0091-009.jpg
516KB, 2133x1576px
What fucking shit happened?
How the FUCK do you go from a seinen to a fucking shoujo soap opera?
I can't pinpoint exactly where it lost me but it took a dive off a fucking mountain after Versailles.
I'm in awe at how quickly it went from great to complete and utter trash.
Was every scene without Charles in it written by his 8 year old daughter or some shit?
>>
>>146365703
>I have no idea what seinen and shoujo mean
Lurk for at least two years before posting.
>>
>>146365757
Shoujo was an exaggeration to communicate the jarring tonal shift
>>
>>146365757
He's right you know.
Sure it's published in a seinen mag, but it's gone stereotypically josei.
>>
>>146365703
Fuck you, it's great. While the tone has gotten slightly less dark all the original elements are still there. You can't just can't handle seeing strong French girls who don't need no men.
>>
>>146365703
Shut your fucking whore mouth
>>
>>146365703

What manga is this again?
>>
You don't sound any different from the guys who dropped vinland saga after the timeskip and I think as little of you as I do them.
>>
>>146369481
Vinland is better after the timeskip
>>
>>146367193
>he's right to call a seinen a shoujo because it's gone stereotypically josei
That just made it more confusing.
>>
>I have no idea what I am talking about

Thanks OP. Also you should expect this after Kokou no Hito
>>
>>146369781
He's trying to say it's too girly, but he thinks that would sound immature, so instead he's throwing around Japanese words at random.
>>
>>146369921
Oi! Kisama! Don't you go putting tango in my kuchi or I'll keru your ketsu.
>>
The lesbian punk imouto really ruined the whole manga.
>>
>>146365703
Sometimes I can't believe he's doing all this digitally. I got too used to shitty digital manga art.
>>
>>146370987
I don't think digital manga art is particularly worse than traditional on average, honestly. The only real issue is that people who are already good at traditional obviously will be set back if/when they switch to digital.
>>
>>146370450
this, fucking dyke like she walk out from some edgy teen drama
>>
>>146370450
She made it for me, also she is not a lesbian she just looks like one.
>>
>>146370450
Agreed, she feels like a shitty version of Oscar François, the manga keeps treating her as this super special misunderstood soul fighting for her ideals, but she is actually just a cunt.
>>
File: Innocent_v08_ch086_204.png (382KB, 1124x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Innocent_v08_ch086_204.png
382KB, 1124x1600px
>>146373923
How the fuck is she anything like Oscar? They aren't presented anywhere near the same except for being strong women, Oscar was always good and righteous and Marie is a murderous lesbian psycho. I never got the impression we were supposed to empathize with her ideals, just see her as cool. Which she unironically is, she's a charismatic character, but villains often are.
>>
>>146365703
In my opinion this manga always felt like more of a josei than seinen anyways.
>>
>>146374045
>How the fuck is she anything like Oscar?
Stong french woman sho enjoys dressing like a man, and performs a work not usually performed by women, becomes friends with Marie Antoinette, has a tragic love and ends up joining the revolution and fighting the monarchy.

>. I never got the impression we were supposed to empathize with her ideals, just see her as cool.
She is presented in a more favorable light than his brother at very least, and she is pretty much the MC now.
Also before her meeting with the brown guy she doesn't even any well defined ideal, but everyone acts as she does.
>>
>>146365703
What am I looking at ?
>>
>>146375801
Innocent
>>
>>146374045

I wonder if he is a fan of die antwoord or just based the design off yolandi
>>
File: 0015-004.jpg (348KB, 1083x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0015-004.jpg
348KB, 1083x1600px
My sides.
>>
Just finished the new released volume, pretty good.Looks like the brother doing his JUSTICE with the whore and her getting the news there seems to be going to backfire on him.
>>
>>146377649
What?
>>
>>146368242
Isn't this Berserk?
>>
>>146365703
This is seinen? I thought it was for girls from the start.
>>
Kokou no Hito was way better.
>>
Is this the one with the French executioner?
>>
>>146379878
Oh yeah, it is. It's Innocent.

Dropped it due to it being edgy and probably not historically accurate. Might as well read Carlyle's French Revolution book if I want a French Revolution story.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.