[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Mamoru Hosoda the next Miazaki. Considering no one talks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: KISS.gif (988KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
KISS.gif
988KB, 500x275px
So is Mamoru Hosoda the next Miazaki.
Considering no one talks about Ghibly moves anymore but most of the stuff this guy makes is pure feels.
>>
While I think Hosoda is shit he probably could become decent if he just stuck with adaptations of good source material. I mean The girl who leapt through time was okay.
>>
Hosoda is technically talented but he's never done anything actually worthwhile. inb4 One Piece, Digimon, Doremi apologists
There is no next Miyazaki.
>>
>>146342367
Nice opinion mate.
>>
>>146343179
It's not an opinion, it's a mathematical fact.
>>
>>146342092
Does anyone actually care about Miyazaki films? I know he's popular among normies but I doubt they actually care. I feel like he just tapped into the normie market despite being mediocre and has cashed in from it.
>>
>>146342092
>feels
>furfag shit
you're right he's the new Miazaki, another overrated hack.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>146343597
Why do you hate animals.
Animals are cute.
>>
Why was she a furry? The second he turned into a wolf she fucked him. AS A WOLF. Who thought this was a good idea.
>>
>>146343504
There isn't much in the way of respectable art film in anime, and Miyazaki is easily the most prolific of those who make such movies.
>>
>>146342092
So like, did she kiss the side of his mouth?
>>
>>146343680
I'm not a subhuman dog fucker like you
>>
File: the-boy-and-the-beast.jpg (194KB, 830x467px) Image search: [Google]
the-boy-and-the-beast.jpg
194KB, 830x467px
>>146343703
Probably symbolism for the fact she accepts him.

Also condescending he is half wolf half human chances are he cant give her kids unless he literally goes 50/50.

Or Mamrou is just a furry what the fuck do i know.
Not impossible.
Even Sumner wars had the rabbit in it.
>>
>>146343258
>>146343179
>>
>>146343703
>Why was she a furry? The second he turned into a wolf she fucked him. AS A WOLF.Who thought this was a good idea
Because the film has deeper meaning, the mom was actually a villain and egoistic, dumb, immature, horny turbo slut who fucked a dog and destroyed her future children lives by creating them as monsters, she and her husbando were awful people who decided to reproduce knowing that they can create only sick and eternally suffering wolf children. If she wanted a baby so much she could have just adopt one.
I'm deluding myself, I know
>>
From Girl who Leapt through Time to Bakemono no Ko there is a clear dive in quality. Each movie is literally strictly worse than the last and by more and more of a portion. And the best of them isn't exactly Ghibli level either.

If he wants to be the next Miyazaki he needs to step up his game. Yet to be seen.
>>
Wish he'd drop the furry shit.
>>
>>146345483
I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.