[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this movie really suppose to be canon? It's riddled with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Is this movie really suppose to be canon?
It's riddled with plot holes and cringe worthy writing. The only redeeming trait it has is the cute NaruHina moments, but not even all of them worth good. Some gave me second hand embarrassment.
>>
>>146301688
Is this thread suppose to be bait?
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
>>146301740
>saying anything I don't like is bait
>ill call things bait instead of addressing how I think it's wrong
You are the bane of all discussion.
>>
>>146301740
Yeah looks to be, already been stated as canon so it's obvious OP is playing the stupid card. Surprised he's self aware the movie wasn't 100% consistent, not that these people follow up on what the plot holes were.
>>
>>146301751
no, allowing Bleach the attention it got is more of a sin really. A Naruto thread on how a proper resolution to never touched upon romance is allowed.
>>
>>146302234
First two minutes into the movie Naruto tried to do a shadow clone. He is like 6 years old at the time. He didn't even know what shadow clone was until later after he failed the exam for normal clones.

Hinata falls off a tall building and almost falls to her death because because she apparently forgot she's a ninja and and they can use chakura to stick their feet to walls.

That's just in the first ~15 minutes. Should I go on?
>>
>>146302968
>He didn't even know what shadow clone
Do you even remember what their first test was in school? They all had to make a good looking clone of themselves.
>>
>>146302286
>romance in battle shounen
Cancer. Never a good idea, you can get good romance in almost any other genre.
>>
Only to the hinatards.

Basically the studio offered the deal to kishimoto, which turned into this attrocity.

>inb4 ass blastedhinatards, my waifu movie is perfect, you just salty whaa whaa
>>
>>146304835
It's like you can't even read and you don't even remember the series.

Fuck, I haven't even finished the manga and I know more than you. Shadow clone was a forbidden skill, the normal clone skill was not, and it's what they learned in school.
>>
>>146304835
Hinaturd apologist.

People srsly defend this piece of shit?
>>
>>146305236
>>146305171
Salty narusaku fags
>>
>>146301688
Yes it is

If the writer says it canon then it is canon
>>
>>146305236
yes srsly
>>
>>146305417
That's not really how canon works.
You should look up a term called Death of The Author.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.