[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I figure there must be at least a couple of hardcore DBZ fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: DynamiteKickHerculeCell.png (628KB, 1364x770px) Image search: [Google]
DynamiteKickHerculeCell.png
628KB, 1364x770px
I figure there must be at least a couple of hardcore DBZ fans here... was wondering if I could get a few answers. I'm working on something DBZ related atm and using a combination of my own basic knowledge of the series and wikis for my research, however there seem to be some things I can't get an answer for, though it should be kinda easy to find.

What I'm after is 'alternate titles' for a bunch of the main characters. The most obvious one I have at the moment is for Vegeta, which is "Prince of all Saiyans". I've got some ideas for other characters, but I was hoping they might have slightly better defined titles that crop up in the anime at some point, similar to Vegeta's.

The characters in question are Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, and Future Trunks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
Some of these are shit but they do pop up at some point in the anime in either the sub or dub:

Goku - The Hope of the Universe or the Legendary Super Saiyan

Gohan - The Great Saiyaman

Piccolo - Demon King Piccolo

Aside from calling Tien "the triclops", I don't have anything for the others. It all depends on the context you're trying to use the titles in though.
>>
>>146230801
Krillin - The Lucky Bastard
>>
Broly - Legendary SS
Hercule - Mr. Satan
>>
Future Trunks: Warrior of the Future

Tien: Student of the Crane martial arts

Krillin: Goku's best friend

Goku: The Super Saiyan of legend
>>
>>146230801
Use the catalog retard >>146183668
>>
File: 329562.jpg (1MB, 1024x1710px) Image search: [Google]
329562.jpg
1MB, 1024x1710px
>>146231059
>Piccolo - Demon King Piccolo

I could be wrong, but I think Op's referring to Piccolo Jr. Not the Great Demon King.

In which case; It's not exactly a title, but he did go by the alias 'Demon Jr.' at one point.
>>
>>146231734
>Hercule - Mr. Satan

Isn't 'Mr. Satan' his actual name?
>>
>>146231912
Real name is Mark.

Satan is Jap name, which was changed to Hercules for western audience.
>>
>>146231961
It is. The burger dub changed it to Hercules because Satan was too offensive and not safe for the children.
>>
>>146230801

Buu describes Tenshinhan as a "Legendary Fighter" or "Martial Arts Master" depending on the translation (when he brags to Goku about defeating him in one kick). You could also go with something like Crane School Successor.

Piccolo: Son of the Demon (referencing his appearance in the 23rd Budokai) or Nameless Namek if you go by the Cell Saga.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.