[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Natsume Yuujinchou >Flying Witch >Moyashimon >Silver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: natsume-yuujinchou-san-01-01.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
natsume-yuujinchou-san-01-01.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>Natsume Yuujinchou
>Flying Witch
>Moyashimon
>Silver Spoon
Why all the best anime SOL with rural setting?
>>
File: anne.png (325KB, 926x768px) Image search: [Google]
anne.png
325KB, 926x768px
Because they learned from the best.
>>
>>146230842
Whats that?
This Is (Not) a Thinly Veiled Recommendation Thread
>>
>>146230958
Anne of Green Gables.
>>
because they seem "exotic" to you
>>
Hmm is Non Non Biyori worth watching for the setting alone or do i need to enjoy "Cute Girls Doing Cute Things"
>>
>>146233160
Plz respond
>>
>>146230708
>Barakamon
>Non Non Biyori
>>
>>146231144
I'd say urban Japan is more exotic to me than rural Japan.
>>
>>146233160

It's healing anime. If you want to feel relaxed and happy at the end of the day it's perfect.
You don't necessarily have to enjoy CGDCT by itself to appreciate it, since it doesn't lean on the usual "LOOK AT ME IM SO CUTE" tripe such anime usually exploit.
>>
>>146233585
Thank you ill give it a go.
>>
i like this
>>
>>146230708
Because they show all the calm, relaxing and atmospheric parts of country life without all the shitty bits like the lack of modern conveniences, insects, dirt and smells.

It presents an idealised version of a reality different to our own. We can recognise the inherent flaws in in the perfect facade of an urban setting because we experience it every day, but the magic of the countryside isn't so easily broken because of most viewers lack of first hand experience.
>>
>>146230708
Natsume is the only good one on your list. NNB is far better than the other 3 and on par with Natsume.
>>
>>146236875
Flying Witch, Moyashimon (excluding the second season) and Silver Spoon were all amazing shows in their own ways. As someone who watched them all plus NNB and Natsume, I think it'd be a great disservice to these series to put any of them down in favour of one another.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.