[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More people watching English subbed Japanese Shin Chan? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

More people watching English subbed Japanese Shin Chan? It's much better than the Funimation dub.
>>
>Not watching the old english dub

Nigga doesn't know the fun of the bare butt boogie
>>
>>146190890
Shin Chan for some reason caught on so much in Spain, that the success of their Spanish and Catalan dubs gave them releases of Shin Chan games.
>>
>>146193260
I know, too bad that they haven't been released in English
>>146191627
Both are good!
>>
>>146190890
Honestly didn't know it was still going until a few days ago. Didn't his parents divorce or something?
>>
Yo Shin stop smoking so much crystal meth

Go fuck yourself with a spiky dildo misty

Would both of you cut it out, how am I suppose to imagine I'm with a bunch of scandalous looking babes with you guys yelling at each other

What are you talking about the Funimation dub was the best
>>
>>146194123
Nah, maybe in one episodes but it in the latest episode they are still together.
>>
>>146194658
don't like that type of humour, they made it similar to South Park humour.
>>
>people who like the dub

this never made sense to me, don't they realize how much they butchered the source material?
>>
>>146196960
people who like the Shin Chan funimation dub are giant fucking hypocrites

the funimation dub took so many liberties on its source material for Shin Chan, when the show was perfectly fine as it was and was just a kid's show

I can understand if an anime got dubbed and the source material sucked so fucking much that they decided "fuck it" and rewrite the whole damn thing to be like an abridged series like Ghost Stories, but Shin Chan had nothing wrong going on for it.

Not to mention /a/'s seeming mentality towards dubs in general, where they'll shit on pretty much everything that's dub for 3 simple reasons:

>it's a dub, fuck dubs
>the voice cast sucks and grating to my ears
>the localization sucks, they butcher the script

yet for a dub like shin chan, it gets a free pass. If the people who like Shin-chan are the same people who shits on dubs for localization liberties or a bad cast then they're fucking idiots.
>>
>>146190890
Vitello dub >= original >>> Funimation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAFqzNvr0PY
>>
>>146195225
I was making a joke
>>
rip in peace mangaka
>>
>>146197463
>ghost stories
Is a case of the exact same thing though. People repeating the same phrases about Ghost Stories, just shows that a lot of people comment on the original without having watched it. And I'm not sure why shit tier Family Guy humor would seemingly be preferable to boredom.
>>
>>146197463
They aren't hypocrites, they'll just bash dubs because they're too insecure to admit liking it because the powers at be told them they aren't allowed to like dubs. It isn't until a 'sacred cow' comes along that they finally feel safe enough to come out the closet.

Baccano, Spice and Wolf, Planetes, Black Lagoon, and almost all anime starring an adult, generally male cast are better dubbed because male VAs playing adults are trash in Nippon, while the triple A gaming industry breeds the best male VAs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.