[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A woman dies near her age of retirement >After having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1452212112728.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452212112728.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>A woman dies near her age of retirement
>After having seen her son grow up to become a healthy and independent young man
>This is a bad end

>A woman spends nearly two decades in painful solitude, taking care of her comatose son even after the doctors recommended her to pull the plug
>She has to stretch his limbs so his muscles don't atrophy, bathe him, wipe his ass after he shits and he doesn't even acknowledge her for this
>The strain this must've put on her psyche cannot be contained by mere words
>This is a "good" end

You can't explain that.
>>
As many doujins show, best end was Satoru whoring himself as a shota to contain sensei's urges.
Best possible end.
>>
>>146185207
>"bad end"
>mom was murdered
>murderer somehow pins the murder on her son
>her son works as a pizza delivery guy trying to become a mangaka

>"good end"
>everyone lives
>mom now gets to see her son as a successful adult
>retires knowing her son is with her once again
>>
File: Cucked muh son.png (320KB, 600x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Cucked muh son.png
320KB, 600x1070px
>>146185207
>>
>>146186086
>those lips
hnnngg
>>
>A woman dies near her age of retirement
She is nowhere near retiring age.
>>
>>146186063
Also they where stranged in the bad end.

Now they're closer than ever.
>>
File: latest.png (641KB, 1180x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
641KB, 1180x1080px
>no mom end
>Satoru ended up with a girl that didn't even matter
>>
>>146188348
He fought so hard and got so far.
>>
I'd say dying 40-50 years early is a bad end.
>>
>>146186086
>>146188348
Those magikarp lips tho
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.