[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Try to defend this piece of shit. Hard mode: without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: black-clover-5615087.jpg (247KB, 1200x895px) Image search: [Google]
black-clover-5615087.jpg
247KB, 1200x895px
ITT: Try to defend this piece of shit.

Hard mode: without mentioning BnHA.
>>
the art is good
>>
>>146166397
>the colors are pretty

expecting clovercucks to construct an critical argument is like expecting a fish to climb a tree
>>
>>146166591
Are you suggesting that aesthetics aren't important in this exclusively visual medium?
>>
That guy on the right looks pretty fuckable.
>>
>>146166397
The art is bad though. It looks uglier than original One Piece.
>>
defend it without comparing it to other titles
>colors are pretty and is impotant
>husbando/waifu posting

as expected from clovercucks, the mental capacity of a goldfish
>>
File: black-clover-skull.png (312KB, 369x547px) Image search: [Google]
black-clover-skull.png
312KB, 369x547px
The Black Bulls antics are fun.
The setting have potential.
The elemental spirt that someone can have is a good concept.

It's just a fun series to read in 5 minutes.

>>146166667
No it's not.
>>
>>146166123
In the sea of bland and cliche characters there are some legit nice ones like yami and the wizard king.
I personally kinda like the rival, because despite him being the usual 2cool4U stoic rival character, he is actually pretty bro.
Usually these kind of rivals are always tsun or don't aknowledge the mc at all not untill later in the story atleast, but he from the start was one of the few people who actually believes in the mc and I thought that was kinda nice.
Also some of the fights are pretty neat like the last one with Asta teaming up with the string woman and teleport guy was pretty cool imo.
The rest is pure garbage though and don't even get me started on the dialogue.
All in all it is shit, but it entertains me enough to not bore, by being hilariously bad or by having a genuinly nice moment once every blue moon.
>>
>>146167096

>and don't even get me started on the dialogue.

It's like the Shonen Auto-Predict Machine generates dialogue automatically.
>>
Black Clover is really bad but isn't complete shit because it gets a handful of small things correct.

Too bad the rest of the thing is so bad. It is the butter sandwich of shounen.

+Rival character is a bro and actually acts like Aster is you know- his brother he grew up with.
+Yami is fucking fantastic. What is it with WSJ and the mentor characters being great lately?
+Niggastream scanlator actually enhances the quality this goaround because all of the Bulls are basically the trash of BC's society so them talking street feels right.
+Tataba can draw nice fat heavy tits and cool landscapes
+The badguys actually kinda care about eachothers' existences which is kinda refreshing after endless shounen badguy factions made up of people who kill eachother off at the first sign of weakness
+a few great setpieces.

-Just about everything else
-The Bulls get enamored of Aster a bit quickly for my tastes
-Aster sucks.
-"Not giving up is my magic!!"
-Not even hiding the Naruto elements
-Badguys aren't really all that interesting despite breaking that one cliche.
-Aster sucks.
-BATTLE OVER THE MCGUFFAN STONES
-Grimoire-of-conveniently-developing-whatever-new-spell-I-need-to-win-this-fight
-Why does Gauche want to fuck his grade-school age sister
-Aster sucks
-Growing Harem
>>
>>146167492
>-Grimoire-of-conveniently-developing-whatever-new-spell-I-need-to-win-this-fight

Next to the dialogue, this is the thing I hate the most.

>>146167492
>-Why does Gauche want to fuck his grade-school age sister

That's just NiggerBox translator sucking ass. He doesn't want to do "nasty things with her".

>>146167492
>BATTLE OVER THE MCGUFFAN STONES
I mean, as a first arc or major conflict I guess it works. Not like the whole series is going to be based over that.
>>
Like I said last thread, 2 to 3 Black Clover threads a week on average.

Now that Bleach is over shit posters need a new thing on /a/. They start to create multiple threads to make it a bigger deal than it is.

People who follow it now how cliche it is, but speed read it since there's nothing else left.

I'm making this pasta worthy because it's /a/ in a nutshell. Same thing happened to UQ holder, the exception being author baited past character development that never happened.
>>
>>146166123
>Try to defend this piece of shit
No. It's shit.
>>
>>146168221

I can't wait for the shitposter influx once the anime comes out.
>>
>>146168805
I doubt that Black Clover will even have a fanbase, Bleach was fine until arrancar saga, but Black Clover is pure shit from chapter 1.
>>
Series is ok. Not great, not terrible. Falls in the middle like a lot of other series that get cancelled (Double Arts, Mx0).
>>
The art is pretty good
The chicks are hot
Yami and the emperor are cool
The most recent chapters are a lot better than the beginning of the manga.
>>
>>146167492
>listing niggastream as a positive
into the trash it goes
>>
I like the rest of the Black Bulls. It's just the main character that I don't care about.
>>
>>146169388

Niggastream style translations ruin good manga, and make bad manga tolerable.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.