[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reading a series that just starts to get interesting >ends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: alive-the-final-evolution-583637.jpg (102KB, 1200x716px) Image search: [Google]
alive-the-final-evolution-583637.jpg
102KB, 1200x716px
>reading a series that just starts to get interesting

>ends abruptly, and later find out that the Mangaka died

Aside from Tadashi, have any other mangaka died young?
>>
I know of the Itazura na Kiss mangaka, died before completing her Manga but I think she left notes that were used for the Anime adaptation
Also the Inu x Boku author, dunno if she left her works incomplete though
>>
>>146068431

Miura will definitely die before finishing Berserk
>>
>>146068634
Inu ended on the author's terms but her other planned work didn't
>>
Trinity Blood.
>>
File: Inugamihime.jpg (212KB, 728x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Inugamihime.jpg
212KB, 728x1117px
>>146068431

Miyata Kouji died around 8 months ago, at the age of 34 from a brain aneurysm. Apparently he had high blood pressure and was working himself too hard. Just when he was starting to get recognized too.
>>
File: 1471775606848.png (450KB, 814x975px) Image search: [Google]
1471775606848.png
450KB, 814x975px
>>146068861
>Alien wife

RIP
>>
Artist of Shoujo Nemu died young and didn't do much despite his talent.
Kouji Miyata died last year at 35.
Author of Muteki Kanban Musume killed himself a few years ago, which is pretty disturbing and sad for a comedy mangaka.
>>
Nekojiru.
She had issues and killed herself.
It shows in the manga.
It's also kind of beautiful.
>>
>>146069117
Talking about mangakas killing themselves, I remembered Nekojiru.
From what I've read about her she sounded kinda bonkers
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>146068668

There are some anon in here will die before seeing the ending of Berserk.
>>
>>146069653

Statistically speaking there are anons reading this that won't see the end of this season.
>>
>>146069653

There won't be an ending of Berserk. He started in the 80's and still hasn't resolved Casca's retardation or even built up to a final battle with Griffith. We're seeing a lot of shitty anime adaptations though, and videogames and figures. 1 chapter per year, though.

Meanwhile, Hajime no Ippo chapter 1150 is coming out next week.
>>
Well; he didn't die young but the creator of Cyborg 009 died before finishing the last arc.
>>
>>146068861

Inugamihime was an interesting series. It's a shame we didn't get past volume 3. It had an old school vibe to it, like ghost sweeper mikami. Something like that would've eventually gotten an anime adaptation
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.