[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Directed by a hack and messed up a lot of important scenes, completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fsn.jpg (158KB, 640x941px) Image search: [Google]
fsn.jpg
158KB, 640x941px
Directed by a hack and messed up a lot of important scenes, completely left out a lot Shirou's character by not adapting his inner monologues in anyway.

What the fuck went wrong?
>>
>>146032338
They let the guy who directed KnK 6 direct this, that's what the fuck went wrong.
>>
>>146032338
Shirou vs Archer was a trainwreck. The first episode was gloriously done and boarderline surpassed the source material

and... then...

Well, the second episode happened and shit the bed completely.
>>
>>146034240
>Well, the second episode happened and shit the bed completely.

?
>>
>>146034271
The battle of wills and ideals that the first episode was building up to (and arguably the emotional climax of the whole show) basically didn't happen. 3 minutes of stills and ONE sequence of sasuga animation where Shirou dodged some bigass swords and it was over. DEEN did a better job, that's saying something.

Adding insult to injury then HEY GUYS. SURPRISE! IT'S ME, GILGAMEXPOSTION. I SURE HOPE YOU LOVE HEARING ABOUT THINGS YOU ALREADY KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE A GATE OF BABY-LOT TO TELL YA!
>>
>>146032338
The anime was fine. UBW is the worst route so it can't be helped. UBW always was a pile of stupid shit.
>>
>>146034371
Gil didn't even talk about Angra Mainyu and the billions of curses that don't really mean anything until HF!
>>
>>146034371
>DEEN did a better job, that's saying something.

How?
>>
>>146032338
I liked it. The VN was better but this was enjoyable too.
Watching this with /a/ and participating in the threads after was the only time I was truly happy in years.
>>
>>146034448
Pay him no mind. This mal faggot is famous for shitting on the adaptation not only here but on youtube as well and that's saying something.
>>
>>146034465
>Watching this with /a/ and participating in the threads after was the only time I was truly happy in years.

I couldn't stand all of the overwhelming negativity
>>
>>146034516
I forgot /a/ is one person.
>>146034448
They actually animated a fight sequence?
>>
VN: Shirou threw away the techniques absorbed from Archer and his attacks become skill-less swings, but hit harder than before, a metaphor for how he acknowledges he can't beat Archer/his ideals are impossible and he isn't trying to win anymore/achieve his ideal, rather his resolve is finally hardened by simply trying to fight/chase after his ideals. This is what made Archer threw the fight. There's even a transition in thought from "I don't want to be a superhero, I'm going to become one..!" to "He's right. I can't be a superhero".

Anime: J-pop riddled flashback with Shirou saying "no, ur wrong" and DBZ powering up his projections. He does super-skilled backflips and is able to deflect giant swords thrown at him afterwards, almost like if the theme was "fuck the impossible, you can do anything if try hard enough!!!!". It even takes place in UBW even though it makes no sense at all how Archer still has the mana to support it.
>>
>>146034589
I know its you CP. Can't fool me.
>>
>>146034636
>Shirou saying "no, ur wrong" and DBZ powering up his projections
That's exactly what happened in the VN and almost made me drop it. Thankfully, HF was much better.
>>
File: St. Geoge with a beard.png (712KB, 1067x1080px) Image search: [Google]
St. Geoge with a beard.png
712KB, 1067x1080px
Oh look, it's this thread again.
>>
>>146035185
>Thankfully, HF was much better.

How?
>>
>>146035314
Its just 1 guy making the same thread over and over again just to shit on the anime.
>>
File: 1414371130424.jpg (213KB, 678x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414371130424.jpg
213KB, 678x720px
The VN wasn't all that great in the first place.
I'm just waiting for HF for Ilya and the final fight.
And of course mapo tofu
>>
>>146035395
An actual plot instead of Archer's angst.
>>
>>146032338
Nothing, the only thing wrong here is you being a moron. The adaptation was completely fine. They got the characters and their ideals across perfectly well without including 20 hours of characters repeating themselves over and over. Apparently this is the only way you fags can comprehend anything, is I'm not surprised you felt lost during the adaptation.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.