[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Luffy: I'm going to be the Pirate King! >Naruto:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

File: theseassholes.jpg (160KB, 700x386px) Image search: [Google]
theseassholes.jpg
160KB, 700x386px
>Luffy: I'm going to be the Pirate King!
>Naruto: I'm going to be the Hokage!
>Ichigo: I'm going to be.....a teenage father!

Did Kubo deliberately try to give Ichigo the lamest ending he could possibly think of?

Is Ichigo the worst shounen MC of all?

Is bleach The worst shounen of all time?
>>
>naruto is basically a stereotypical japanese salaryman smothered in paperwork
looks like ichigo got a better ending to me
>>
>>145927125
Ichigo never had any personal goal, he always did everything because he was told to or to protect his friends... well, his goal was to "live a normal life" so I guess he got that?
>>
That sounds original t b h. It's just like the endings of Telenovelas on tv
>>
Ichigo wanted to protect everyone he could see.

A huge chunk of the cast had no closure, because Ichigo had basically forgotten about them. They were out of view.

Yhwach could've given us complete closure for everything, but we didn't listen.
>>
>>145927125
>Is Ichigo the worst shounen MC of all?
I can't even describe him as that. A piece of wet cardboard is more interesting than him. Definitely the blandest piece of shit I have read about.
>>
Isn't he a doctor in an emergency clinic?
>>
>>145927125
number 1 was just looking out for his buddies. they just happen to be death gods.

Ichigo is probably the best kind of friend, helps you with absolutely anything but doesn't become a tard handler, the exception might be Orihime but she's the most fucked up of his friends (dead family, fragiles as fuck, her special power is file recover)
>>
>>145927125
Yeah he is. If I was Ichigo, I'd rather be slaying hollows everyday rather than sit on my ass all day """""healing"""""" patients.
>>
>>145927125
Unlike the other two, Ichigo wasn't even intending to be anything to begin with. The whole shit happened by accident / Aizen keikaku.

>worst shounen MC
>worst shounen
No, that's still Naruto because Kishi spent all those volumes bullshiting about fighting destiny and then made the MC the biggest case of "as decreed by destiny" ever (among other things).

Ichigo is just boring in the latter part, but still consistent with the theme since day 1 ("muh nakama"). Naruto actively shits upon the themes the work established.
>>
>>145928274
At least Kishimoto didn't forget about his characters.
>>
>>145928294
>who's rock lee
>>
>>145928274
>No, that's still Naruto because Kishi spent all those volumes bullshiting about fighting destiny and then made the MC the biggest case of "as decreed by destiny" ever (among other things).

Perhaps that was some meta message, showing the MC can thrash around all he wants, in the end he's still powerless.
>>
>>145928332
>naruto
>rock lee

>bleach
>70% of the characters
>>
>>145928692
Ya mean 80% right?
>>
Ichigo's was just "I wanna protect people" but that really is every shounen hero's goal so that made him bland as bread.
>>
>>145927288
It would have been if the fullbringer arc didn't show that he actually doesn't like the normal life
>>
I like Ichigo
>>
>>145929528
His spritual powers and protecting his friends and teenage ghost busting with his besties was his normal life.

During the fullbringer arc he was mostly powerless and was functionally blinded and crippled and he couldn't protect his friends.

Not to mention his little daughster was probably feeling lonely as the only person in the household who could see sprits and was more then likely putting herself in harms way to do what he should be doing as a shinigami.

It must have been hell.

It was the perfect opportunity to have it go back to teenage ghost busting and greatly depower ichigo. Just giving him a viziard mask a white pseudo zanpaktou as his fullbring and played up the fact that he can't take the same amount of damage as he could as a spirit.
>>
File: takedown.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
takedown.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>145930886
kill urself my man
>>
>>145927125
I don't see the hate for bleach honestly

I didn't even read it past a certain arc I can't remember probably the mundo one but it was never special

you could see where the manga was going after the first arc and you knew(unless you didn't) that it was never going to get canned because kubo's father is a poltician so early on he could literally give you blank pages and jump would not cancel it

the ending from quick summaries given the past few days just means kubo was tired and wanted to end it already

2 years to finally end it and people called it rushed? no kubo is just a terrible writer and only the diehard fans and masochist enjoyed reading this for the past few years

wake up
>>
>>145927125
Naruto and Luffy are kids. Ichigo is more nature than them. He just want to have a happy life. But when everything turns shit he did his best to project the ones he hold dear. And finally he have that happy life he want.

Ichigo is more human than these retards
>>
>>145933710
>implying "protecting my friends" is not one of the most common tropes for shonen protagonists
Luffy used to be more selfish and initially only wanted to protect his friends and disregard everyone else but now that One Piece is getting more "serious" he has to protect others under his care as he becomes a serious contender for pirate king.
>>
>>145927125
Kubo just gives no fucks.
>>
>>145927125
there are worse outcomes in life than knocking up an extremely hot teenage girl who actually deeply loves you.
>>
>>145928274
What a retard, bleach doesn't even compare to naruto.
>>
>>145936264
>>145936264
Of course. Bleach is way too good compared to Naruto.

Naruto ruined itself because of it's part 2. It relied on it too much to it's own detriment.

Bleach used part 2 as a means to tie up the last remaining major plot points about the Substitute Soul Reaper, Fullbringers, Quincies, Old Man and Inner Hollow's relationship, Masaki Kurosaki, Zero Squad and the Soul King.

Naruto kept going on until it was too late to turn back and became shit overall.
>>
>>145931156
>he could literally give you blank pages and jump would not cancel it
It clearly got axed though
>>
Maybe that was Kishi's edgy approach he had in the beginning coming full circle?
You can't overcome shit without destiny by your side, and Neji who thought it all along and stopped believing that got fucked right at the end.
An ironic sort of thing.
Still kind of dumb though.
Still not even anywhere close to as bad as Bleach
tfw you forget your trip is still up from other board
>>
>>145927125
Honestly Naruto's ending is kind of bittersweet, the MC did accomplish his childhood dream but was it really what he hoped it to be? I'm pretty sure Naruto only saw being Hokage as doing cool shit to protect the village, in the end he just spends everyday working his ass off behind a desk, seeing his family so scarcely it becomes unhealthy. When One Piece reaches its end we'll just see Luffy having a party like there's no tomorrow. Even Ichigo gets to work with his wife peacefully.

Of the big 3 Naruto is the one who got cucked the most.
>>
Ichigo never had over-arching ambitions besides wanting to live a normal life.
>>
File: 1463073962290.jpg (17KB, 302x222px) Image search: [Google]
1463073962290.jpg
17KB, 302x222px
>>145927125
>the tears are still flowing
>>
If you don't think Bleach's ending was absolutely perfect, you're a genuine moron
>>
File: TURNBACKTIME.png (93KB, 924x758px) Image search: [Google]
TURNBACKTIME.png
93KB, 924x758px
Reminder.
>>
>>145927288
>Naruto could have had clones do the work
>like a dumb ass he decided to do it himself
>>
>>145927125
Naruto WAS the hokage
Ichigo IS a teenage father
>>
>>145927125
Yes. Bleach is a shitty isekai starring a boring MC with no interesting goals, same face and shitty animations to boot. I don't want to associate my anime with it's shitty audience and fan base.
>>
>>145927125
Ichigo decided to have fun with his wife and other bitches. Seem winner to me.
>>
File: Luffy.jpg (126KB, 800x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Luffy.jpg
126KB, 800x1206px
>>145935173
Luffy started off as one of the more calleous MC, it was funny it that it hit like a ton breaks during the ace rescue arc. His progression was understandable but made him a less interesting character.
>>
>bleach has no main story line

Well that's what you get for having a name that has 0 relations with the story whatsoever. Naruto is named after the main character and One Piece is named after the greatest treasure in the story.
>>
>>145937761
Luffy's goal is litterally the freedom to do whatever the fuck he wants, including having the greatest treasure in the world. He also has the most beautiful woman in the world pinning after him.

Ichigo is small fry.
>>
>>145937009
Naruto towards the end was way more mature than early Naruto. His reasons for becoming Hokage changed from wanting people to acknowledge him (He had already acquired the respect of everyone well before becoming Hokage) to just wanting to protect the village.

He's pretty much achieved everything he ever wanted out of life, how is he cucked?
>>
>>145937955
this

if anything, Naruto UNcucked himself by pushing Sakura away.
>>
>>145937955
that's just your retarded headcanons, naruto's motivations for becoming hokage were never expanded upon because he was too busy spending hundreds of chapters chasing after sasuke's dick
>>
>>145937606
This so much.
Why the hell is the guy, who is known for Zerg Rushing people with clones, not using shadow clones to help him with his work even though said clones are just as smart as him? Naruto really could've avoided this whole hurr hurr I don't have time for my family hurr hurr if he just used his trademark ability.
>>
File: 1461353664275.png (126KB, 640x259px) Image search: [Google]
1461353664275.png
126KB, 640x259px
>>145927125

>Luffy: Nakama
>Naruto: The leaf
>Ichigo: Friends and family

Pretty consistent tbqh f/a/m.
Sounds like someone is butthurt that he has the wrong family,
>>
>>145938289
Watch the movie
He thinks it is disrespectful to use clones in the office, he still uses them to help around the village and spend time with his family
>>
>>145936744
What the fuck? I think you have it switched. Bleach kept going on until it was too late to turn back. Majority of characters didnt even have fufilling resolutions besides Renji and Orihime.
>>
>Runs a chill health clinic
>Has a beautiful milf wife
>Has a cute af God for a child
>Has a titty monster tomboy and bro-con as sisters that live with him

Nigger, like you wouldn't kill to live that kind of life.
>>
>>145942342
WHAT HAPPEND TO HIS FATHER?
WHAT HAPPEND TO ISHIDA'S FATHER ?
WHAT A SHITTY MANGA, AND PEOPLE WILL DEFEND IT
>>
>>145942570
Are you retarded?

I'm talking about Ichigo's ending, which is a response to the OP, not the quality of the manga.
>>
>>145942570
Holy shit, what did happen to his father?
>>
>>145942673
Are you retardaded ? I'm asking these question to you, not questioning your post
>>
>>145942570
>>145942763
His father is clearly just out of frame due to having had the shit kicked out of him, don't you remember that gag?
Ishida's father is likely at the hospital, but not on break with his son.
>>
>>145942570
IS URAHARA DEAD
IS YORUICHI DEAD
IS THAT LITTLE GIRL WITH THE ANNOYING VOICE DEAD
IS AIZEN ACTUALLY GOOD
>>
>>145942804
I just remember these 2 arriving to help them in the final battle, but I don't remember they fighting anyone or anything at all
What they did to get their shit kicked ?
>>
>>145942858
No they delivered an arrow to Ishida, and nothing else.
>>
>>145942934
Shit, that's true, thank you
>>
>>145942787
I'm not Kubo, Anon-kun.
>>
Another thing about Ichigo's career choice/goal is that it's something he doesn't have the intellect or ability to do. He probably just leaves all the healing work to Orihime and just sits around doing nothing all day.
>>
>>145937763
>BB
>>
>>145927976
He wasn't even a character toward the end. Just a man-shaped collection of bloodlines, superpowers, and asspulls.
>>
File: 1471580961002.jpg (47KB, 504x309px) Image search: [Google]
1471580961002.jpg
47KB, 504x309px
>>145928007

This, he's a doctor, over 25 years old now, with what seems to be a pretty stable household. This is what kids actually need to be taught instead of being hokage or whatever bullshit.
>>
>>145928274
>No, that's still Naruto because Kishi spent all those volumes bullshiting about fighting destiny and then made the MC the biggest case of "as decreed by destiny" ever (among other things).

But wasn't it Naruto and Sasuke's destiny to fight endlessly and kill each other?
>>
>>145943104
>This is what kids actually need to be taught
He became the leader of his village.
Hes loaded and the strongest there.
>>
>>145941378
That's funny, so him putting clones to spend time with his family isn't disrespectful towards them?

Noh, wait... door-mat Hinata probably doesn't mind.
>>
>>145927125
10 years pass before the second to last chapter and there was a three year skip before that. Ichigo is like 28.
>>
>>145943928

>be ninja
>can't use science tools to shoot fire, make clones and other magic bs
>must fight mano-a-mano

They fail as ninjas.
>>
File: 1416182520968.jpg (45KB, 348x383px) Image search: [Google]
1416182520968.jpg
45KB, 348x383px
>>145944086
>That's funny, so him putting clones to spend time with his family isn't disrespectful towards them?

Naruto gave up on life after that haircut, I think. Or maybe when hinata lost her tits.
>>
>>145946240
>when hinata lost her tits.
I refuse to read that spinoff because of that.
>>
>Naruto: The leaf

I just realized it now. Naruto is literally Canada: the series.

Leafs are the biggest shitposters on this site. Naruto the series is a 700 chapter shitpost. Coincidence?

Also, the Bleach ending wasn't that bad. Keep crying.
>>
>>145927125
>Is Ichigo the worst shounen MC of all?
yes

>Is bleach The worst shounen of all time?
maybe or wait till one piece end

still waiting to see wtf with luffy and "muh journey"
>>
>>145928007
>>145928015
>>145928267
>>145937186
>>145937518
>>145942342
>>145943104
YFW you realize Orihime has the hax healing powers that would literally allow her to save anyone, and you all think Ichigo is the "doctor".

>>145943046
This guy noticed.
>>
>>145942836
Pretty sure Yoruichi isn't dead, Soifon would have been catatonic from despair and she looked fine.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.