[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember, Every chapter from 424 to 686 is non-canon. And seriously?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

File: 423.end.png (403KB, 1031x1500px) Image search: [Google]
423.end.png
403KB, 1031x1500px
Remember, Every chapter from 424 to 686 is non-canon.

And seriously? I just realized he wasted over 260 fucking chapters, over 1/3 of the entire manga, on shitty story arcs that were constantly being further complicated, yet ended inconclusively in a wet fart.

And before people start flinging shit, everyone has known for a long time that the final two arcs were total shit, the latest and final chapter is just the piss icing on a cake of shit.
>>
>>145881621
Up until the end of the first invasion was actually pretty good. Things went downhill after that.
>>
>>145881621

Your tears. They are delightful.
>>
>>145882009
Dude, don't pretend like everything after Aizens defeat hasn't been unnecessary and total fucking shit.

The Aizen arc ended with the defeat of the main villain, and the resolution of all the character plots. threads, and arcs throughout the story besides the most meaningless of points.

It even gave us closing for Ichigos ability to see spirits and gave a satisfying if slightly bittersweet end for his character arc.

Everything afterwards just stirred up new and retarded shit which was completely pointless and ended up going nowhere. From a story point of view everything after 423 is unnecessary and meaningless.
>>
>>145882446
>completely pointless and ended up going nowhere
you could almost say it was like kubo bleached his pages out of content
>>
Why are you claiming that Bleach continued after 423? Are you talking about a fan continuation or something?
>>
File: lastpageofbleach.jpg (84KB, 728x1066px) Image search: [Google]
lastpageofbleach.jpg
84KB, 728x1066px
>>145881621
Remember, Every chapter from 182 to 686 is non-canon.

And seriously? I just realized he wasted over 500 fucking chapters, over 3/4 of the entire manga, on shitty story arcs that were constantly being further complicated, yet ended inconclusively in a wet fart.

And before people start flinging shit, everyone has known for a long time that the final four arcs were total shit, the latest and final chapter is just the piss icing on a cake of shit.
>>
File: BLEACH.jpg (54KB, 711x208px) Image search: [Google]
BLEACH.jpg
54KB, 711x208px
>>
but why was oriichi's child a shinagumi?
>>
>>145882691
I recently re read bleach

It actually remains good until they invade mexico. At this point Kubo stops caring
>>
I liked it.

Everything, in fact.
>>
>>145881621
I think Kubo actually ended it there. He just decided he'll just milk the series instead.
>>
>>145882691
But then Aizen is left undefeated, it doesn't work the same way.

Yes the entire Aizen saga after the SS arc had it's problems, but it ultimately tied everything up and ended in a pretty good way. The min villain was defeated, Ichigos powers were resolved and his character arc completed, and the soul society was back to regular, more or less.

It didn't just stop short in the middle of one of the messiest and unorganized arcs in manga history and call it a day.
>>
>>145882446

Please continue. I need to recover my electrolyte balance.
>>
>>145881621
You're right OP. I don't know about shipperfags, but I'm incredibly pissed at how unresolved everything was. Ending the manga after the defeat of Aizen would have been a lot better.
>>
So I take it people are salty as fuck that Ichihime is endgame?
How fucking delightful. Personally I like to think both my ships becoming canon is Kubo stealth apologizing for the shit quality of the last arc.
>>
>>145883048
>everyone who hated the ending MUST be a shipperfag

The way it ended, as if Kubo was saying 'fuck you' to everyone and just cutting away from the final fight and leaving dozens of things unresolved, was what pissed me off.
>>
>>145882691
And every character it introduced in the arc with the exception of one arrancar, had their story resolved by the end. Even all of the main characters had conclusions.

The Aizen arc ended with one trivial plot point unanswered, and even that can be pretty much assumed to have ended with her death/escape.

The latest arc on the other hand barely concludes the main villains arc, in the shittiest and most retarded way ever seen in writing.

No, bleach was never a masterpiece, but it did at least actually stay together as a story at one point.
>>
>>145883011
>>145883048
>ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship
Is that all that bothers you at the end of this? Not the fact that almost every single element that Kubo introduced was left completely unanswered?
>>
>>145883048
To be fair he pisses off a lot more than just shipper fags with this ending
Uraharafags
Yoruichifags
Aizenfags
Ishidafags
Isshinfags
cohesive story fags

To name a few
>>
>>145883330
Really the entire arc was completely unnecessary and just adds 262 chapters of shit to what was once at least a semi coherent and decent light battle manga.
>>
Only redeemable thing after 423 was Isshin x Masaki backstory. The rest of it may as well not exist.
>>
>>145882446
No it fucking didn't lmao

you're so mad too
>>
>people being mad about all the unresolved shit

We knew it was going to end that way with how abruptly the ending was coming, don't act surprised.
>>
>>145882900
We need to build a wall
>>
>>145883576
I did think that was nice, but even then it's not something the series absolutely had to have. We, and Ichigo, already knew at the end of the Aizen arc that Isshin was aware of what happened to Masaki. How they met was a nice detail that was still optional to the completion of the story

>>145883716
Just because you know somethings going a piece of shit doesn't mean it's going to be less unpleasant when it happens. I'm not really mad, just annoyed that Kubo wasted all this time if he never planned on ending this arc properly.

But if I don't like it I must be a salty ebin shipper, right?
>>
>>145883716
I would have given it a pass if it at least told us if Urahara was still alive, what happened to the hollow bitch chained up in a sex dungeon, or to let us know what happened to Isshin and Ishida's father.
>>
what chapter did he just give up on drawing backgrounds?
>>
>>145883259
You do know, the reason why shit posters set their sights on Bleach. Is because they were wise enough to the antics Kubo was doing right? There wasn't some intricate plan for his characters, the guy runs on sprint, make great characters for a new arc, then drops them.

I thought we fucking told you over the years his M.O? Why did it take you till the end to figure it all out then criticize.

And the answer is because you stopped sucking his cock on his wild ride, and started looking at the series objectively. The top 3 have flaws, but Bleach like u said for a 1/3 for it has been committing sins.

The relationship shit storming stuff had nothing to do with it till the end as well, since there was honestly no development.

If you considered the line between Rukia and Ichigo 'bromance' where do you draw the line into romance. The sad thing is asian nerds have a small chance of having that type of relationship, and it's not sexual since the respected space is there, they are at the bonds of brothers / sister, the tension was actively ignored between them.. BECAUSE THEY NEVER FUCKING CONFRONTED IT.
mutual understanding without words really.
>>
>>145883925
I'm still so fucking mad about Urahara. And the hollow bitch, and Nel, and all the other soul reapers who ?died?, and just about everything else.
>>
>>145883888
I said redeemable, not essential.
>>
>>145883969
>Kubo makes the final story arc a piece of shit
>I'm not supposed to criticize it because he planned it this way
Simply epic.
>>
But anyway, anyone who cares about anything besides shipping and LE EPIC BUTTHURT SALT XD memes can agree that this final arc can be completely discarded, right?
>>
>>145884261
Yep. Write a proper epilogue from 423, maybe include the Isshin x Masaki backstory chapters as a nice bonus, perfect end.
>>
>>145884261
Yeah, though I wonder what would have happened had they not forced Kubo to rush the Fullbring arc.
>>
>>145881621
>Remember, Every chapter from 424 to 686 is non-canon.
I know we all think 423 should have been where Bleach ended but how can you be THIS pathetic right now
>>
>>145883048
>So I take it people are salty as fuck that Ichihime is endgame?
While I'm sure that is a subset of people, most people are salty that Bleach is ending with a shit ton of unresolved plot points and character points, not even showing a lot of characters and worst of all that there was an easy place where the manga could have ended way earlier
>>
Everything since 423 has just been Aizen memeing the audience with Kyoka Suigetsu. Since when were you under the impression that Bleach was still going?
>>
>>145884433
>Write a proper epilogue from 423
We don't even really need that, just let it be as is. Knowing the Ichigo is just going to live out a normal peaceful life from now on.
>>145884489
>how can you be THIS pathetic right now
I'm pathetic for not liking a shitty ending and deciding it's not really worth anyones time? I think it would be more pathetic if I was trying to defend this shitty ending and the arc leading up to it.
>>
>>145883259
>>145883330
Yeah but you gotta accept that bleach has been shit for years. That's just the reality of it. Kubo's idiotic bait and switch narrative and kudzu plot shenanigans made it literally impossible to tie everything up neatly.
However I submit 2 observations:
1) Because I personally wanted to see the thing between Ichigo and Orihime resolved, I am glad that much of a bandaid has been slapped on the wound. It doesn't fix the stir-fry of mess Kubo left on the floor, but its SOMETHING.
2) If the endgame had been Ichigo and Rukia having a kid, there probably wouldn't be 20 threads right whining about the ending. Y'all can pretend all y'want, but you're just fanny flustered that your ship was sunk.
>>
>>145884710
Ichigo's ending is perfect, but I'd want to know what happened to side characters.
>>
>>145884765
>but you gotta accept that bleach has been shit for years
No fucking shit retard, that's what I'm fucking saying, in so many words
>Y'all can pretend all y'want, but you're just fanny flustered that your ship was sunk.
Oh great, so you're just another shipping troll.
>>
>>145884831
Wasn't that addressed? We already saw that the soul reapers who didn't die went back to the soul society, and the characters who live on earth are either working as adults or in school.
>>
>>145884765
>since I'm a shipper, everyone else must be

No faggot, the ending was just shit. It has nothing to do with shipping, but the way it left everything unresolved made it complete shit.
>>
>>145882725
>10 years
Holy shit. Orihime sure moved fast. Kazui looks like he's 7 or 8.
>>
>>145881621
>Bleach ending is shit
Who else saw it coming?
>>
>>145886894
Everyone saw it coming and that doesn't make it any less shit.
>>
>>145883330
Cuck
>>
I would've forgiven kubo if aizen became the soul king and allowed everyone to live happily
>>
>>145881621
Truth is that Tite actually directly admitted, that this chapter was intended to be ending in case if Shounen Jump don't green-lighted final arc. So you know to where you should direct your hatred.
>>
File: 1467914138292.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1467914138292.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>we will never see how overpowered Ichigo's last bankai is
>>
>>145890515
>green light final arc even though writer is ready to end it
>never mind, we're cancelling it and you get a shitty ending
>>
>>145890661
Thanks YwachKubo
>>
>>145881621
>not knowing about how friendship works.
You really are an idiot.
>>
Wait, those chapters arent canon? Can someone explain?
>>
File: 1414714553873.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1414714553873.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>thought the battle against Aizen was pretty underwhelming
>new arc begins
>holy shit, this Yhwach guy is pretty fucking cool
>all that buildup
>all those OP powers
>get hyped up for what is looking to be a pretty kickass final battle
>mfw he goes down quicker than most of his underlings
>>
>>145882691
>emember, Every chapter from 182 to 686 is non-canon.
So are you excluding Turn Back the Pendulum or not?
>>
>>145893697
Fucking this so much but then again, our mistake for now seeing this coming a mile away. Fullbringer arc was the final warning and we and many others ignored it.
>>
At least, we can all agree that Naruto ending was better, nobody expected anything from some character like sakura except the retarded NaruSaku shipper.

Beside the shitty designs from the majority of the new generation, some random pairing like Choji X black chick from another village, naruto's ending was good.

But when it come to bleach, the ending is rushed, no devellopement about renji and rukia's relationship besind being childhood friends and the asexual strawberry who didn't show any interest for any girl beside matsumoto's breast indirectly got now a child, just like that with a ellipse, they were the main character, we expected more from them, and a lot was forgotten also.

At least with naruto, we got a movie about NaruHina.
>>
I'm kind of confused here. On one hand I agree that ending it after Aizen's defeat would have been much better, but on the other would it not have made Ichiruki impossible (since I assume most of you guys are Ichirukifags)?
>>
>>145894596
>(since I assume most of you guys are Ichirukifags)?
HA HA HA HA HA HA
Get back to fucking tumblr nigger.
>>
>>145894249
Kaguya stealing the final boss spotlight from Madara was fucking garbage and you know it
>>
>>145894676

I agree with but here i'm taking about the ENDING, not the last arc, both manga handled their last arc pretty badly.
>>
>>145890753
You got me wrong. It doesn't mean wanted end on that chapter. It was rather his safe point, for case if Shonen Jump don't aloved him continue on that time.
>>
Just look how pathetic you are, Ichirukifag.
Shippers shouldn't allowed to read any series.

Sure it was shit, but canon is canon. You can't think otherwise. Just stop fooling yourself.
>>
>>145894596
A lot doesn't care about shipping, the shipper just talk the most.

Even though Ishida x Orihime and would have been better to me, i wasn't expected any romance at all in bleach.

It should have end after the battle with aizen, then let a ending with the possibility of interpretation.

It can be a lazy ending but much better than this one.
>>
>>145894249
I can't even disagree honestly, hell Bleach had one more chapter than Naruto and it still ended badly. Kubo's pacing was ultimately his downfall, I still hold hope that a sequel manga may eventually come out about the kids but with his pacing, a Bleach monthly would be fucking dreadful to follow. Ugh, so many mixed feelings about this shit... I guess I'll play the Brave Souls app until I'm bloody sick of it, it's how I've been getting over the ending since it was announced.
>>
>>145894674
Just look at what has become of the Bleach threads. I'm not a shipper myself thank fuck but it's painfully obvious that the overwhelming majority is reither rukiafags or Ichirukifags.
>>
>>145894249
yea, bleach ending pretty bad. i cant even try to justify it. guess only ichihime like the ending
>>
>>145894993

They're both the same

>>145894960

Brave soul is the only good thing which came out from bleach recently.

Naruto was still popular even if the last arc was SHIIIIT, so his sequel was sure to come along. But bleach lost on popularity and it will continue with this rushed ending, not even colored.
>>
>>145895250
They're blinded by the fact that their ship become canon.

I'm sure they expect a movie like " Bleach: The last" which will never came out, never.
>>
>>145895250
>>145895391
Stay angry IchiRuki cucks. The plot holes that were left out cannot be counted on every finger, and toe. But that never left out the fact that it concluded the main story.

>>145894993
No one cares what a bunch of tumblr shippers think of the ending of Bleach because their ship did not win.
>>
>>145895705
>bunch of tumblr shippers
You are new or fucking retarded if you think /a/ doesn't actively participate in shipping wars
>>
File: 1417893074833.gif (3MB, 386x232px) Image search: [Google]
1417893074833.gif
3MB, 386x232px
>>145881621
>non-canon
Here, have some fresh OC for your salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xiWjX7y0cM
>>
>>145894858
>>145896427
Why do you guys think anyone who hates the ending is a shipper? We hate the ending because it's fucking garbage. Pairings are the least of the problems this ending has. I don't give a fucking shit who Ichigo ends up with, I just think the entire last two arcs were utter fucking garbage.

For fucks sake, chapter 423 basically ends in a way that completely destroys any chances of Ichigo and Rukia getting together, if you weren't a fucking speedreader falsflagging faggot you'd know this.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.