[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new s/2016-08-10/ryohgo-nari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: baccano1.jpg (518KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
baccano1.jpg
518KB, 1024x768px
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-10/ryohgo-narita-works-on-final-1935-baccano-novel/.105235

Remember, Durarara received season 2 after the novels ended.

We might be looking at a season 2 announcement this October at Dengeki Bunko Fall Festival. If not, the spring festival next year.
>>
It's the 1935 part, not entire series.
>>
>>145492044
Oh, so it's a spin-off?
>>
Who cares, where the fuck is Vamp!
>>
>>145491793
I'm listening to the ending right now. I think I like it
>>
>>145492105
No no, not necessarily. If you read the article; they're basically saying that it's the end of the 1935 arc of the series, not the series as a whole.
>>
I don't know what's so hard to understand. They literally can't continue, the way they adapted the anime they left out so many important things, and important characters, that they just can't keep going.
>>
>>145495897
They can just reboot it or start at any volume they feel like adapting, like what happened with YQ.
>>
Reminder that all the novels are translated.
Just finished reading volume 11, what a ride.
>>145493942
I want a Vamp anime just to see the organization vampires animated.
>>
>>145491793
Didn't he say he was ending the 1930s before and then went back to it?
>>
File: claire square.png (88KB, 230x264px) Image search: [Google]
claire square.png
88KB, 230x264px
>>145492105
No, there is just a different set of stories that take place over a ten year time period. This would be just after the arc that took place in 1934. He would likely still keep working on it as he has plenty of time and content to work with.
>>
So, since he's ending 1935, how many volumes will 1936 be?
>>
>>145491793
Durarara was adapted well and had a team that wanted to finish it. So much so that they broke off and formed their own studio.

Baccano, while an amazing series, crushed 2 arcs together and overall left no place to expand.
They'd have to redo it
>>
>>145496887
It's more than just crushing 2 arcs together. The took pieces from at least 3 other arcs, cut important characters from them, and made characters appear when they weren't supposed to.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.