[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dr. Slump 1997 >remember watching it as a kid and laughing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>Dr. Slump 1997
>remember watching it as a kid and laughing my ass off
>felt nostalgic as fuck so I decided to download and watch it again
>no subs at all
>apparently this show is unpopular as shit even though it's based on a work of Akira Toriyama

I know a lot of episodes of the older version are subbed and people claim it's way better but man, my nostalgia glasses in this case are so big that I can't let go the memories of it, I remember coming back from school and this was airing between all the big ones like Inuyasha, Detective Conan, Dragon Ball Z and so on. I just had too much fun watching it but seeing how it's completely forgotten now breaks my heart :(.
>>
Take this opportunity to rescue it.
>>
>>145402518
The manga are so much better, i have the full collection plus the special in colors
>>
dr slump is toriyama's best work
>>
File: 027.jpg (381KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
381KB, 1127x1600px
>>145402518
It was shit compared to the original, that's why there is no subs for it, there is a Latin American dub floating around though. Also read the manga mostly because is Akira Toriyama best work.
Dr. Slump > Dragon Ball
>>
>>145402518
don't worry, it was pretty bad changing stuff from the original, so just watch the original version
>>
>>145403530
this
Also the 80's show was better
>>
>>145402518
Yamcha was in the show?
>>
Why do people pretend to like poop jokes and lazy fourth wall jokes? Not liking Dragon Ball doesn't make you patrician.
>>
https://shiteatersubs.wordpress.com/
>>
>>145405714
That's just some other character that looks like Yamcha.
>>
>>145402518
>I know a lot of episodes of the older version are subbed and people claim it's way better
That's literally why. The 97 anime is fucking garbage and the only people that like it are those with your kind of nostalgia for it. Nobody else are going to want to other subbing it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.